Road Trip?

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdj6R-Etk3k - Exo K ~ XOXO

 

It was Monday Morning. Usually students would lazily walking through the gate and carping that it was Monday again. But this time, they were all chatting excited about the road trip that would be at the weekend. Annually the teachers plan a trip with their class and that was the highlight of the whole school year. Last year Mihyun’s class went to Seoul with Kai’s class and it was pretty fun. Expect that fact that Mihyun didn’t join, because she had to stay with a high fever at home. But this year she swear she wouldn’t miss it no matter if she was sick or not.

At the school gate, Mihyun met her friends like usual. Disappointed overcame here when she didn’t spot Luhan anywhere. I have still to ask him some questions and thank him, Mihyun thought as she stole a last glance at the school ground. But Luhan didn’t appear. Sighing she left with her friends inside the school building. ‘I’m so excited about the annually school trip!’ Chanyeol beamed and everyone agreed. ‘I wonder where we will go this time’ Baekhyun loudly thought. ‘Probably seoul again’ xiumin lazily yawned. Kai noticed Mihyun felt left out, so he put an arm around her. Since she was used to his skin-touch she wasn’t surprise at all. ‘ya, what’s with that face, princess huh? Come on, smile for me’ Kai pulled her fully lips upwards and grinned widely by himself. Damn these lips, he thought. ‘kai,’ Mihyun pushed his hands slightly away and gave him a small smile.

‘Mihyun, you will join this year right?’ Lay asked her. ‘i-‘ ‘Of course she will! She has too! Right?’ Kai cut her off and flashed a bright smile at her. ‘kai,’ Mihyun chuckled as she pushed him away from her. ‘yeah, I think so’ Mihyun answered Lay with a small smile. ‘GREAT! It will be the greates trip ever than!’ Chanyeol beamed. ‘I want to go to Seoul again’ Tao said. ‘why?’ Suho asked. ‘isn’t that oblivious? He wants to go shopping’ Chen laughed cutely, melting the girls around him. ‘ya! That’s not because of that! Okay, It’s that too, but not only!’ Tao said. ‘oh yeah? What is the other reason?’ suho asked curious. Suddenly Tao’s cheeks turned pink and he embarrassed walked away.

‘what’s with him?’ suho whispered to d.o, who just shook his head clueless. ‘ah I know. Last time, we went buying some coffee and there was this girl..’ sehun explained and everyone ‘ahhh’ in understood immediately. ‘so tao has a crush?’ chen asked Sehun. ‘probably…I don’t know, they exchanged numbers and whatever’ Sehun said. ‘uuh, hold on, I will a little’ chen evilly smirked.  ‘Wait! I will join you!’ Baekhyun chuckled went after him. ‘YA! DON’T DO THAT! THAT’S MEAN!’ suho yelled as he followed them.

‘tsk, behavior like kids’ d.o rolled his eyes as he coolly walked inside the class room. ‘well, I be going too then. Later guys! Come on Kai’ Xiumin waved at the other left and pulled Kai away from Mihyun. ‘wait, I have to-‘ Xiumin covered his mouth to kept him from talking and it looked like he was kidnapping Kai. However, it looked really funny. Giggling Mihyun waved at them, They are so cheerful, she smiled. ‘come on Mihyun, let’s get in here too’ Lay said to her. Sehun already went inside and took a nap at his table. ‘oh, coming’ Mihyun smiled to him but paused. She glanced for the last time at the nearly empty hallway before she disappointed walked inside.

As she turned around she accidentally bumped into a strong chest. ‘oh, I’m sorry’ she apologetic said and was about to bow, but some pair of strong arms were holding her, keeping her from the bow. It looked kind of a hug. All of sudden her heartbeat started to race and slowly she looked up and met eyes with him.

‘Luhan’ she softly spoke. Happiness streamed through her body and she brightly smiled at him, making his heart to flutter. Mihyun, my Nuwan , he returned her smile. ‘are you okay?’ he asked since she bumped into him. ‘yes I am’ she answered still smiling like a fool. That smile…he’s so irresistible, she felt like melting next to him. Unwilling Luhan released her even though he wished to stay with her like this forever just like she did, but the teacher was getting closer. He smelt her. Mihyun felt suddenly empty as he released her and her heart dropped. ‘well, let’s go to our seats’ Luhan smiled and reached for her hand. Her heart lifted up and smiling she accepted his hand and they walked to their seats together.

Meanwhile, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Lay and Tao were watching them secretly. ‘I think Mihyun has a crush at him’ Baekhyun whispered to S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter