Christmas party

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy easter guys! I'm sorry I took so long. I keep my best to update as fast as I can and I really am sorry that I took so long. Okay, now enjoy and don't forget to leave a comment, vote and whatever :) have a nice day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLu9G3tiKq8 - M4M~When you leave me

It was the day before christmas. The streets were filled with people who were in hurry rushing from one store to another. Snowflakes were falling from the sky and some landed at the car window. Stunned she watched them turning into waterdrops as she placed her hand against the cold glass. 

Then she let out a sigh. 'Something's wrong, highness?' her driver asked. 'No, nothing. Everything's fine...' she lied in a monotone. Her driver glanced at her with pity through the rearview mirror before turning back to the road.

They were on their way home, exhausted from the whole shopping they just had. Well, Mihyun had. Tomorrow would be a Christmas party where her parents would attend as well as Mihyun. And trust her, she really would be also fine staying at home by herself. But no, not even on Christmas she wasn't allowed to get a wish.

Suddenly her phone buzzed in her little hands. Mihyun frowned before unlocking her phone, revealing a new message from...Kai. Kai's message asked her what she was doing. A small smile formed her lips as she quickly replied him, telling him she was on her way home. Then he told her that he was going to have a small Christmas celebration with all the other Exo members tomorrow and he asked her to join. Happiness spreaded her face but it faded when she remembered that stupid Christmas party. Sighing she replied and told him about it.

Kai hestitated for a while before replying:'Sneak out'. Mihyun quietly chuckled. He really wants me to sneak out? she thought. Oh well,...they won't notice me anyways...she smiled making her decision after a long thought. She agreed to his plan then and was excited for tomorrow.


But there was still a hole left in her heart. A hole like the sign for someone was missing and it was there since they last met at her house, which was half a week ago. It won't just go and that was bothering her. But she couldn't help but to keep thinking about him. 

After all she was his mate, without her knowing. 

She missed him.

She missed his scent. She missed his voice. She missed the way his beautiful brown warm eyes looked at her with so much love. No, stronger than love. His fluffly, brown hair. And she could keep counting the things she missed about him. but it hurt her the more she thought about him. 

Luhan.







'...love leaves, it's my turn to cry,all the stars are watching...' 

The radio was playing, while he was lying on his bed starring at the ceiling with a blank face. All his thoughts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter