Detention

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6iRoyHIEik - Love Rain ~ Shy confession

 

The door creaked sound was to hear and Luhan immediately turned his head with a warning signal to the direction, only to face Mihyun. She stood at the door with a blank face like always. Here he is, but why? Mihyun wondered. As soon as he saw her, he didn't hesitates to turn back to continue his work. Is he still mad? Mihyun blew air in her cheeks as she went inside the room and took a seat. It were only her and him in that room. The teacher wasn't there, which surprised her but also relieved her. Otherwise he would scold at her why she was late blabla. 

Mihyun took her things out and put it at the table. Then she rested her head at her left palm and watched Luhan silently, how he cleaned the board. I should say it now. I should apologize now. She thought, so she opened , but was dry and nothing came out. Come on, say it! It wouldn't be that hard. She gulped down and inhaled deeply. Then she opened again but Luhan cut her off before she could say a word.

'i know you're watching me. Quit it, you're making me feel uncomfortable.' Luhan simply said as he was done, still not looking at her.

Mihyun was about to fight with him again, but decided against it. Keep calm Mihyun and just behavior. She inhaled again and kept having her blank face. 

'i'm sorry.' she mumbled quietly, but Luhan heard it. And it surprised him, so he turned around to her. Mihyuns head was hung low and her eyes at the table. She nervously played with her fingers as she continued.

'you wanted to save me and you did. Thank you' a small smile formed her lips. Luhan felt warm inside and smiled satisfied. Maybe she is not that bad, Luhan thought, Maybe she is a good girl.

'I'm sorry for my foolish behavior. And... thank you for saving Tao. No one has ever dare to do something like you.' she looked up and met his warm eyes.

'thank you' she bowed lightly with respect

'it's okay, i did it because Tao was my friend. And friends should protective each other right?' he asked and Mihyun agreed.

'even,...even when someone like him or the devil personally. That's friendship' Luhan told her and she listened to him carefully. They both smiled to each other and then Luhan walked over to take a seat next to her.

'who was this Jungsoo, by the way?' Luhan curiously asked. Suddenly Mihyun remembered that Luhan have been by the principal. Oh i nearly forgot that! Does he have to leaves now? 

'how was your conversation with the principal? Do you have to leave?' Mihyun asked him instead of answering him. Worried was in her eyes to read, making him smile a little smile. Then an idea plopped in his mind.

'do you want me to leave?' he questioned her in a low voice as he watched in her big, dark eyes. Mihyun felt her heart racing again and swallowed hard.

'w-what?' she dodged back as he got closer.

'do you?'  he whispered huskily, pretty amused by her. He got closer, inches for inches, and as he was only one inches off her,Mihyun started to react. Before he could do something his mind told him to, she quickly pushed him with all her strength away and let out a small shriek.

Laughing Luhan sat straighten back in his seat. Her cheeks redden and she glared angrily at him.

'YA!' she pouted as she hit his arm playfully. 

After done laughing, Luhan smirked at the insulted Girl next to him. She was still glaring. Aww, she is cute when she is angry, Luhan smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter