Halloween Party II

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8s8v9Mj8XM - Infinite ~ Btd

The words were hard to say, especially when he looked in Mihyun eyes. But nonetheless, he said it because he had no other choice. Although it has broken his heart. Yes, he decided against his heart.  ‘Tiffany.’ He said loud enough for everyone to hear. There was bitterness to hear.

Mihyun felt like a silver bullet had just shot in her heart as she widened her eyes. Mihyun didn’t want to believe it. Tears built in her eyes, but she blinked them away. I knew it, she bitterly smiled. While Mihyun had a hard time, Tiffany gasped in joy and grinned victoriously. I knew, he would choose me, she arrogantly smirked.

Exo shot Luhan a disbelieve gaze. ‘he didn’t really say her, did he?’ Sehun whispered to D.O, who shook his head. Kai was unlike the others to be honest relieved. I thought Luhan was going to take Mihyun, good thing he didn’t. Kai sighed in relief.

Tiffany’s eyes were closed as she pointed her lips and Luhan gulped. My Life , Luhan sighed as he closed his eyes and neared her, very slowly. ‘OH MY GOSH!’ Chanyeol covered his face with his hands, to avoid seeing that disgusting scene in front of him. Baekhyun hit him for his rude comment and told him to be normal. Actually he didn’t want to see it either. No one did. Nicole and the others were bursting for jealous. ‘How come it that he chose Tiffany over me? I mean, I’m way prettier than her!’ Nicole y cursed with the others two, who were nodding in agree.

Luhan was inches away from Tiffany and in seconds their lips would touch. There it goes…my poor lips, Luhan thought. He regretted choosing her, but that was the best way, he thought, Please god, let a miracle happen! Anyone? Please! SAVE ME HELL! Meanwhile everyone was holding on for their Kiss, Mihyun was at her edge to burst in tears. Before this could happen, she got up from her seat. I’d rather die, than seeing them kissing she thought. Her eyes were red and hurt.

Everyone surprised looked Mihyun. Likewise Luhan did, and thus, avoided the kiss. Tiffany and he were close to kiss, but Luhan had turned his head and dodged back, just in time. Tiffany dropped and immediately she shot her eyes open in surprise, seeing Luhan stood next to the couch. ‘I’m going to get some fresh air, excuse me’ Mihyun told them, trying very hard not to sound as if she was crying. Thinking still that Luhan was going to kiss, she would better get out of here. Thereby she could avoid the bitter kiss scene. Without waiting for a reply, she hurried over to the door. ‘wait’ Kai caught her arm and she remained stiff. Her head was down as she gulped her tears down. ‘I will accompany you’ he offered, but Mihyun shook her head. ‘I want to be alone’ she whispered hotly. The other boys exchanged worried gaze, while Tiffany impatient waited for her damn kiss. She was overloaded with anger. Please go and never come back. Aish, stupid . Tiffany pierced her with glares. Nicole and the other two were raising their eyebrow at her, as if there was something weird.

Mihyun released her arm and went out, without a last glance. As she left, Luhan felt his heart broken. She cried. She still is. Luhan hung his head low. That means I have successfully. I made her fall in love with me. A bitter smile formed his lips. These past days he somehow felt that she had a little crush at him. But it seemed like she didn’t know it nor realized it. Whatever, shouldn’t he be happy right now? That girl he loved returned his feelings! But how could he smile, while he knew he had hurt her, so that he could make sure she returned his feelings. But was it worth to see her than crying? No. I’m sorry Mihyun, I had to pick her. Else, I wouldn’t know if you care or not. And since you do, that meant, you love me, don’t you?

 

 

In the garden, it was the same volume, the same alcohol scent and the same atmosphere. There was a garden swing in the dark corner. Holding her tears, she walked over there. It was a bit wet, but she didn’t mind. She plumped on it and covered her face as her tears felt free down. Tonight, she fell in love. Tonight, she accepted her feelings. And tonight, she cried, because he had hurt her. But nevertheless, she couldn’t exit her feelings. And that was hurting her the most.

She was frightened that she could get hurt and it happened. Never did she expect that everything could just happen in a day. In just three seconds it could happen. One second, he picked Tiffany over her. Two, he was ready to kiss her. Three, her heart was broken.

The whole time there was a person from afar who had watched her a long time. Casual and slowly he walked over to her. She didn’t notice him, because her face was covered in her palms and it was anyways too loud to hear him coming.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter