Danger

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgyD80PHpTo - Brown eyed girl ~ kill bill

 

It was 11pm and it was damn cold, but Mihyun didn’t mind. I wonder if a bus is still coming to such a late time. Cold and tired, she sat at the bench in front of the bus stop. Her head was hung low and her whole body shivered, which she didn’t care. Everything that had happened in the party today replayed in her mind, from the good start down to the bad ending. Maybe I wouldn’t have fallen for him if I didn’t go to the party. And then I wouldn’t be so hurt, just like now, tears were about to fall, but she hold them back. She bit her lower lips as she gulped the pain down. Why does Love hurt so much?

5 minutes passed, 10 minutes passed and soon 15 minutes passed. Before it would be 20, Mihyun decided to walk home. It was useless to wait, when no bus would anyways arrive. The bus ride haven’t been not that long anyways and she had saved the way, somehow. Step for step, she walked down the dark streets. With every breath she exhaled, it formed into smoke. Her trembling hands rubbed against her arms to win some heath, but her hands were too cold.

Good thing, the lights from the streets light were on. So it didn’t seem that scary. By the way, she had pepper spray. Why do I feel like I have been lost? These streets are totaling unfamiliar! So she turned around and walked the other direction. If she only knew, that this was the wrong direction….

On her way, white, wet, cold things were falling from above. Snow. Woah! Finally it snows! Lovely she gazed at the sky, where more snow was falling from above. That’s why I love winter. Snow is so beautiful, she stretched her hand and a few snowflakes landed at it. A smile formed her lips and she forgot the bad mood, she had.

Mihyun’s surrounding were a few people, to her relieves. So she wasn’t complete alone in the darkness. But having surroundings could be also dangerous. All of sudden, she heard steps behind her. At first Mihyun thought he was having just the same way, but after a while, she realized that she was followed. Frightened she opened her bag and hold thigh at the pepper spray. The steps got louder and louder and soon, Mihyun couldn’t hold it anymore, so she turned around and pressed the tin. Her eyes were thigh shut as she kept pressing the tin. ‘L-leave me a-alone!’ Mihyun’s voice trembled of fear. A loud angry yell was to hear and Mihyun dare to open her eyes. A fat, filthy man was in front of her and he looked very dangerous. He rubbed his eyes and shouted in furious. ‘YOU LITTLE ! WAIT UNTILL I GET YOU!’ despite of his injured eyes, he chased after her like a zombie. A jolted shriek escaped Mihyun as she quickly ran away. At that moment she didn’t care for her lunge. Better coughing than getting and killed! She thought as she ran. ‘HELP!’ she shouted as loud as possible while running but no one heard or saw her.

Mihyun crossed into a street, to her pity, no person was there. Around her were houses and only houses. Their lights were off, but never mind Mihyun was about to rung at their bell, but couldn’t as she spotted that creepy man. He was still walking like a zombie, but he had fastened his speed. Oh no! He nearly has catch with me! Without hesitation she ran left, right and everywhere possible. Her legs felt sore, but she couldn’t give in. Damn it. I wish Kai had accompanied me. I’m so stupid for rejecting! Tears flow down her cold cheeks as she ran. Her lunge was also arching and never, had she so much bad luck at one day. I wish I had stay in my bed the whole day today.

The snows were making her way worse to run and for once, she hated snow. Her heart was beating as fast as she was running. Sweat built in her forehead. She prayed inside for a miracle as she sprint the streets along. Mihyun couldn’t shout for help, her lung was hurting too much. She had tried but it came out like a beeper. I can’t run anymore. I need a break, she thought. As she made sure, he was nowhere to see or near her, she stopped a little, behind a fairground. Her body was sore and she had coughed so hard, like she never did. I don’t know what is worse, dying of my lung or in a hand of a creeper. Good thing, I’ve packed some medicine, so she opened her bag to get her medicine. Accidently she let the box fallen and all her tablets fell in a mess. ! She kneeled down to collect her tablets, while she covered with her fist, to prevent to cough.

Meanwhile, there was someone nearing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter