A new student

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCFBOQdc0Hk - Exo M ~ Don't go

 

The sound of Girls giggling could be heard right next to him loudly. Damn this. Why? Just why can't i get some peace?! He shot his eyes open and faced a phone camera, really close to his face. And he could felt someone leaning next to him. He eyed the two shocked faced girls and tried not to smirk. He had an idea, what they were doing.

 

'what.are.you.doing?' his voice was dangerously low and husky, but to the girls it sounded endlessly y.

'omo, we are sorry! We didn't-' the girls panicked 

'Attention! This is the stop to Hanam. Attention! This is the stop to Hanam.' a voice spoke through the speakers.

That's my stop. He thought and got up.

'w-w-ait!' the girl with the camera held his arm back. He turned around and raised an Eyebrow. She was small, chubby and she reminded him of the waitress in that terrible motel. Just, she was younger, he guessed. The other girl was skinny. Too skinny for his taste. Her eyebrows were extremely thin and she looked like a rabbit. Somehow...

'what.' his voice was cold

'You didn't let me finish! I-'

But he didn’t let her finish. He sighed and freed his arm by himself. He really didn't care what they wanted to say or do.

'YA!' the girl shouted after him, but he jumped down from the train with a smirk.

 

Like a lonely gangster he walked through the city and looked for his new home, his brother told him. By the way he got hungry again. It was 2pm.

'Time for some snacks' he mumbled. He spotted a candy shop and went inside. His stomach wanted lollipops, so he bought it.

'Thank you, visit us again' the sales lady cutely chuckled, but it looked scary

'yeah.bye.' he coldly said. He took his bag quickly and left the store.

Outside, he opened his Lollipop and plugged it in his mouth. Then he went further to look for his home.

What was the street again? He thought. He took his phone and read the address in a message, his brother had sent him.

Ah okay. And where is that street? He thought and scratched his head.  A few students, who looked like 13, passed him and he decided to asked them.

'hey! You guys may know where this street is?' he held up his phone and the two students read it.

'ah i know! You have to go left and when you pass a jeweler, you have to go right. And then you are there' the young student explained it to him

'okay. Thanks.' he said and left. Easy. He thought.

He followed the boys instructor, but still, he didn't arrive. He saw jeweler store, but there were three of them! Frustrated he ruffled his hair and went to one of the store to ask.

 

After a few minutes, an angry boy stumped out of the store and let out an annoyed growl. That stupid student had just explained to him totally wrong! The Saleslady described a completely different way! He was sure he would tear the head out of that little human, once he will see him again.

A good 30min. walk had passed as he finally arrived in front of his new home. Oh gosh, i thought i would never find it and dying outside, because of that damn coldness! He thought as he eyed the building.

It wasn’t something special. Just a big, bright House. Not a Mansion, but also not a House. It was in the middle of them two. He sighed and opened the gate to his new house. The door wasn’t locked, whhich surprised him and made him skeptical.

Inside, he takes his shoes and was welcomed by the new scent of his house. It was bright, modern and huge. The Living-room was connected with the Kitchen and Dinner room, which he liked. There were three floors in his house. In the second floor, there was his bedroom and bathroom. And in the third floor, was a room for his brother. It had also a huge garden, behind the house. And there was a small river.

‘nothing special, but it’s okay for now.’ he mumbled after he had checked the house.

‘well, well, welcome in Hanam.’ The boy smirked and lay down at his new bed and soon fell asleep.

 

 

 

Mihyun was now for 4 hours in her room and read a book. Her maids didn’t disturb her and she was now for 4 hours alone. Alone in her room, no talking, nothing. Only her and that book, which she had already read five times now. Outside was still a beautiful weather and it annoyed her, that she was locked here until Monday. Mihyun didn’t really read. She was in deep minds the whole 4 hours. The book had no attention from her, no matter if she also tried to concentrated, she just couldn’t and didn’t want to read.

‘I shouldn’t read anymore, if I anyways didn’t really read’ Mihyun mumbled as she walked over to her desk. She placed the book down and took a piece of paper. Then she grabbed her pencils and drew something that was just leading her hand. Drawing was one of her favorite hobbies. If she draw, she was in her own world. So drawing seemed quite important to her Life.

Suddenly Mihyun started to cough. She let go of the pencil and hold her neck. First weakly but then it got stronger. Her lung started to hurt and Mihyun coughed endlessly. So I guess that was the price of yesterdays running so much, huh? I wondered where it was yesterday… Mihyun thought and a smirked formed her lips, while she was coughing. The door got seconds later open and maids were storming inside, founding Mihyun laying at the ground and coughing strongly. They were all shocked and started to panicked around.

‘Highness!’ they all called her worried

‘hurry! Her medicine!’ jinnie, the head maid, commanded

Two maids ran outside , to get her medicine and two maids were helping Mihyun to stand up and helped her to her bed.

My lung, it’s hurts so much…Mihyun thought as sweats were falling down her head. It was hot inside here, too hot! Finally the maids arrived with her medicine and a cup of water.

Hastily the maid gave it her and MIhyun immediately swallowed the tablets down. She coughed a few times more, this time weaker, and then it finally stopped.

Exhausted Mihyun closed her eyes and tried to catch her breath again. She felt like she had just ran a mile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter