Feelings

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL5Ebaii_Iw - Exo M~ Baby don't cry

 

The week nearly ended and it was Wednesday. One day before Thursday, where Halloween would be. On Friday the school would be canceled, because all the teachers will go to a trip together. It was practically, because everyone could sleep in on Friday after a party. So it was really useful.

The whole car trip, Mihyun thought how she could get to that party without her parents knowing. Maybe I should say that I have to do something at school? No that’s stupid. Telling I go out with friends? Mihyun sighed. Not even I would believe myself, if I say this…How am I supposed to do this? Was it the right decision to go? Should I have say no? Why did I even agree? My parents would kill me if they know this…But maybe they are not even at home…Mihyun hoped they wouldn’t as she looked out the window car. Her parents would never ever allow her to go to a random party. But it didn’t mean that she never was at a party. She has been to a lot though, with her parents. On a boring evening with many adults, wearing chic clothes, classic music, expensive food and conversation about their company. How fantastic. Mihyun always hated it there, but her parents would always drag her with. Whenever she was there she had to play with the other rich children, whom anyway leave her out, because their relationship with her was like in school. No one liked her. Luck in friendship would be never with her. But why did everyone dislike her? Mihyun remembered that one day she was there for the first time.

 

5-years old Mihyun is dressed in a beautiful, peach dress with ‘peter pan’ collar and her hair was neatly tied into two pigtails. A small puppy was tightly hugged against her chest. Her mom was right to her and her dad left to her. They entered the stunning room and Mihyun couldn’t wait to play with the friends, her mom told her about.

A few days ago

‘Mihyun-ah!’ Her mom called her as she sipped her coffee

Mihyun arrived running to her with her puppy with her.

‘yes?’ Mihyun asked

‘we will go to a celebration on Friday.’ Her mom told her as she flipped the next page of her newspaper.

‘Friday? But Soo ah will come on Friday and we will play togheter’ Mihyun mumbled. Her mom raised an eyebrow as she put her coffee and her newspaper by side.

‘so?’ she crossed her arms

‘well, you have to cancel her. Next time.’ Her voice strictly said to her small daughter

‘but Soo ah will move at Saturday…’ Mihyun muttered

‘talk clearly Choi Mihyun.’ Her moms voice raised. Mihyun gulped down as she repeated the words again, louder.

‘and? At the celebration you can play with more children than only that soo ah. Who is she anyway?’ her mom asked as she took her coffee again.

‘I met her in the kindergarten! She’s so nice and really awesome! She has five siblings and she lives with them and her mother in a small house!’ Mihyun excited told her mom as her eyes shone.

‘WHAT?! Why do you know how her house what was like? Did you visit her without telling me?!’ her mom sounded furious

‘n-n-no…i-i-‘ *SLAP*

Mihyun hold her red, swollen cheek, while tears rolling down her face.

‘don’t lie. And never go without telling me or dad somewhere. Or you will see the consequences.’ And with that her mother went away, leaving her crying daughter alone in the kitchen.

‘but I was saying the truth’ Mihyun whispered as she was gone.

 

However, Since Mihyun was small, she wasn’t thinking much about that day and was like the day never happened. She was too excited to meet the kids, her mother told her about.

‘mom, when can I meet the other kids?’ mihyun shook her mom’s dress to get her attention

‘excuse me’ her mom smiled to the other adults as she annoyed turned to her daughter.

‘what? Can you see you are disturbing me?’ her mom asked her in an annoying tone

‘but, when can I meet the other kids?’ Mihyun stayed stubborn until she got her answer

‘ask your dad.’ And that was the end of the conversation as her mom turned around. The little girl with the puppy went to her dad with his glass of champagne and his friends.

‘dad, when can I meet the other kids?’ mihyun asked the same question for the third time.

‘huh? I don’t know ask your mother.’ her dad answered a little drunk.

‘but mom-‘

‘waah! That’s your daughter? She is already so pretty’ one of the men around her dad complimented her

‘she is, isn’t she?’ her dad laughed

‘if you could ‘borrow’ me her for one night, if you know what I mean’ that man laughed e, making Mihyun scared. He winked at the little girl and Mihyun hid behind her dad.

Her already drunk dad just laughed and whispered something to his ear.  

‘come here, young lady’ the man waved to her, but Mihyun thightly hold her dads chair and shook her head

‘come on, I won’t ‘harm’ you’ he laughed and before another word could be spoken, Mihyun had run away.

As she run she accidentally bumped into a chest and felt at her .

‘sorry’ she apologized as she stood up and took her puppy. She whipped the dirt of her dress and faced the person she had bumped to.

‘you! Look where you go next time’ a girl, maybe in her age y said as she stomped on her feet. She had a curled pony tail and a yellow, golden dress on. She even wore Make up.

‘I’m sorry’ Mihyun bowed

‘pff. Kids’ that girl, not even much older than her y walked away with her friends.

‘wait’ Mihyun turned around to her as she called her

‘what?’ that girl annoyed answered as she bored turned around.

‘I’m choi Mihyun. Do you want to play with me and bella?’ Mihyun asked as she pointed at her puppy. Mihyun named her puppy Bella, because her favorite Disney movie was ‘the beauty and the beast’. And the beauty was named Bella, so.

Suddenly those girl’s eyes shone as she saw bella.

‘oh, you have a nice puppy!’ That girl stepped closer to Mihyun

‘may, I can hold this?’ she sweetly asked and without thinking MIhyun gave it to her. But as soon as she gave bella to her, that girl turned around to her friends and hold bella up.

‘look. That’s my new puppy, Wendy. Say hello wendy’ That girl introduced ‘her’ puppy

‘but, that’s my puppy!’ Mihyun pointed out

‘and? I’m just playing, chill’ that girl rolled her eyes and went away with bella.

‘wait!’ Mihyun followed them

That girl went into the hallway with her friends and with bella to the other kids, which are males this time.

‘hey boys!’ She excited greeted them

‘oh hello Tiffany’ a good-looking boy smiled warmly at her

‘look oppa, I have a new puppy!’ Tiffany showed ‘her’ puppy proudly

‘but that’s mine!’ Mihyun said from behind. The two turned their head to Mihyun, that boy surprised and Tiffany annoyed.

‘who are you?’ the boy blinked at her as he pushed Tiffany slighty by side, to get a better look at Mihyun

‘choi Mihyun’ she shyly muttered as she lowered her gaze to the ground

‘cool. I’m Ji young’ he shook her hand as he smiled brightly at her.

‘are you new? I’ve never seen you here’ Ji young wondered

‘it’s my first time, here’ Mihyun still shy answered as she slightly blushed. From behind Tiffany annoyed wheezed, getting their attention.

‘oppa~ let’s play hide and seek!’ she whined as she shook his arm

‘okay, okay’ he smiled at her. Mihyun had thought his smile was the prettiest smile she had ever seen. I wish he could smile at me once like that again, she thought.

Before he could ask Mihyun to join, Tiffany pulled him away from her and told the others. Mihyun was about to go to them, but then she spotted her puppy at the dirty ground. Quickly she hurried over to it and hugged it protectively.

‘I will never let you go anymore’ she pouted as she hugged it. As she turned back, all the kids were disappeared.

 

Mihyun had looked for them everywhere, but they were gone. So Mihyun was looking forward the next celebration. It came. At the next celebration, she found them again, without Ji young. She had asked where they have been and if she could join, but they were pushing her and even hitting her slightly! Tiffany told them to. And since they all thought Tiffany was cool, because she was the oldest from them all, they did what she says. They even have stolen Bella! That was the last time, Mihyun had ever seen Bella again. She had cried so much that day and her parents didn’t even care. Too drunk to notice it. Since that, Mihyun hated celebrations. She always has to face them over and over again. And every time, Ji young was not there. He has been the nicest to her from all of them and exactly he was missing. Still, Mihyun wondered where he has been. Years passed over years and he didn’t appear one time. That was the first time and last time she could ever meet him.

 

 

The leaves of the trees had changed all their colors and it was beautiful. They danced with the wind and the sun was shining through it. People were walking there and here. Mihyun watched outside the car window and touched the cold glass carefully. She exhaled and the window immediately fogged. Then she wrote her name on it. That is what she had always done when she sat in a car and it was cold outside. It was funny, she always said. Mihyun sighed as she leaned her head at the glass. Why did I agree to that? Was it because I wanted to go to a random party for once in my Life? How am I supposed to get there? Can I even go? If I go, what will I wear? I don’t even own a Halloween costume…this…is so-

‘Highness, we arrived‘her driver cut her off from her minds. Oh, I didn’t even notice it…Mihyun saw the familiar street and the huge mansion in front of her. The driver got out and walked quickly over to her door. Gentle he opened the door for her and she bowed politely. Then she walked the small path to her mansion. The wide door opened without her touching it. Not even one step did she make inside and maids were immediately storming to her. They took her backpack and her jacket and put her shoes neatly to the side.

‘highness, how was your day?‘ a maid asked her like she everyday did. ‘it was good.‘ Mihyun answered, like she always did. You could say this small conversation was like written from a script and they had learnt it, because it was played every day. And to be honest, it made her sick. Every day was the same routine and conversations.

‘I’m getting ready’ she said as she hurried the steps up to her room and the maids left her.

 

Arrived at her room, she changed into some more comfortable clothes. Done, she went down and had dinner. Alone.

‘do you wish some more?’ the maid asked her as she hold up the pot, but Mihyun rejected it.

Then she went back to her room and did her homework. It took her about 1 hour. After this she went to take a shower and get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter