Confession

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om--EcNtFqM&hd=1 - Exo K ~ Christmas day

‘Mihyun’ a softly, angelic voice called her. ‘Mihyun’ it resounded again. Mihyun frowned and closed her eyes tighter as her head moved to left and right. The bright light was still dazing her, but she didn’t open her eyes nor did she move her body. Surprisingly she felt no pain in her body, which was unusual. Am I dead? Am I in heaven? Or in hell? She wondered. Slowly and carefully she opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was a pair of soft, reindeer-reminding brown eyes.

Water dropped from his hair at her face, but he could care less. A relief sigh escaped Luhan’s mouth and he immediately took her into a long, thigh hug. ‘Mihyun’ he repeated overjoyed. I thought I lost you. I thought I would never see you again, he thought as he suppressed his tears. Mihyun’s eyes widened at the sudden hug and she frowned confused. Luhan? Is he with me in heaven? She wondered. But then she softened at his warm hug and wrapped her arms also around him. She pressed her face against his wet chest and inhaled his sweet scent. Tears were slowly dropping her face down. It was Tears of fear, of shock and joy. Again it was him who saved her. Mihyun realized she wasn’t in heaven or in hell, yet. Thanks to him, her Save Lifer, Luhan. ‘Psssh, it’s alright’ Luhan gentle whispered as he whipped her tears away. He embraced her tighter and her hair softly. I’m here and I won’t go, he thought. Never.

 

‘Kai, calm down, they are looking for them’ D.O said as he watched his friend walking up and down depressed. ‘He’s right. Don’t worry. You have seen Luhan. He had rescued her’ Suho said, but Kai wasn’t feeling better at all after their words. Yes, but afterwards they got pulled from the currents to who knows where, Kai rolled his eyes. ‘Kai?’ Lay called him softly. Kai glanced up at him and his face looked very worried and depressed. He didn’t join the others at dinner. How could he eat when his precious Love was somewhere with his friend in danger?! ‘I really, really don’t know why you guys can be so ing calm! THEY MAY BE DEAD RIGHT NOW OR LOST!’ Kai yelled frustrated as he ruffled his hair. Everyone kept silent.

‘Kai, we-‘ ‘WHAT?!’ Kai cut off Chen with fire in his eyes. Chen immediately lowered his head and went backwards to Baekhyun. ‘nothing’ he mumbled, feeling like a child who just got trouble from his parents. ‘Seriously. They are outside there! You think they are safe?!’ Kai turned to the window and looked outside. It was already night, the moon shone brightly. ‘The chances that they survived are 3 to 100. All we can do is just pray and wait? No. That’s not me. That’s not my style.’ Kai turned back to his friends. ‘I will look for them, no matter if I get kick out later.’ Kai was sure by his decision. ‘Hyung think at it again, we are worried too. And-‘ ‘You can’t change my mind.’ Kai cut Sehun coldly off. He grabbed his jacket and flashlight and opened the door. He was about to go when Sehun’s word made him froze. ‘MIHYUN SURELY WANTED YOU TO STAY HERE AND WAIT.’ Kai felt his heart heavier and tears built in his eyes. ‘No. I’m sure she would do the same.’ Kai replied. ‘Oh yeah? And what makes you so sure?’ Lay asked. ‘I just know it.’ Kai slammed the door and walked away, just like that. You think you do? Well, you know nothing, Lay thought.

‘I will find you. I will save you. Just wait for me, I will-‘ ‘YAH! KIM JONGIN!’ Kai turned around at Chanyeol’s voice. There they stood with flashlights in their hands and a smirk. ‘Don’t you think we would let you go alone’ Chanyeol smirked, which Kai returned. ‘If you get kick for this we want to get too.’ Chen smiled and patted his back. ‘You guys are the best, you know?’ Kai smiled. ‘We know Hyung, we know. Now let’s go?’ Sehun asked and everyone nodded. I love my boys, Kai thought. And so their search started.

 

 

‘Sooo, here we go’ Luhan smiled as he placed the wood down. Mihyun smiled at him and watched how he created a small fire. It was really cold and their wet clothes made it even harder. Despite Luhan’s jacket Mihyun still felt cold and trembled. ‘There, done’ he clapped his hands to get rid of the dirt. Then he sat next to Mihyun at a piece of root and stung with a thin branch at the fire. Mihyun gazed at his side profile and admitted over and over again how handsome he was. ‘Is something on my face?’ Luhan wondered out loud without looking away from the fire. Mihyun smiled and shook her head in reply. Then slowly she turned her gaze at the fire and rested her head at her knees. She was very tired.

The fire flickered and small sparks flow around. It was complete silent. Only their breaths and some forest noises were to hear. Luhan kept stung a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter