The truth

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A miracle happened! I found some new co-authors and this work is done by NastyZebra! Well done, what do you think? Enjoy and have a blessed day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdAErnTx3n0 - Exo K ~ Let out the beast

 

The fire crackled in his fireplace and devoured one piece of wood after another one, in his own motion. Dark music was at the background. The curtains were shoved aside, allowing the bright moon to shine in. The chandelier was switch on, but it was still dim inside the room.   Gikwang lie at the couch with one of his elbow propped. His eyes were watching the photos between his fingers, which played with them. His expression was dark, the more he looked at them. Expressionless, Gikwang threw them into the fire, just like people would throw darts. Joyful, the fire burned them until it was only ash. It was photos which showed Luhan and Mihyun together.   When Luhan and Mihyun had their date, gangsters were secretly following them, every step. They tried to take photos from Luhan's mate, but unfortunately the photos came out from her side profile. So it didn't show her whole face, which pretty annoyed Gikwang. However, fact is, he had a photo, which he just burned. And Gikwang had no joy to hire his workers to get him better pictures, because he knew they would fail anyways, somehow. But he had a weird feeling when he saw her face. It was somehow familiar to him, nevertheless he didn’t care much.   Suddenly there was a knock, followed by the door swung open. Without asking for permission to entrance, he led himself inside. 'Get out.' Gikwang said, without his eyes leaving the photos. 'Tsk, is this how you're talking to your hyung?' the older male scoffed.   Gikwang freeze at the familiar voice. His eyebrows met at the center. 'YOU!' Gikwang turned around to meet eyes with his beloved' brother. 'Why the heck are you here?!' Gikwang yelled, clearly not pleased to see him. His brother, Lee Haekyung, leaned at his table and smirked at his little brother. 'Is this how you greet me, after a long time? I'm hurt' Gikwang rolled his eyes and scoffed. 'Oh please, don't come with that story again.'   'That story? You want to hear another than?' Haekyung asked friendly and Gikwang growled from anger. His eyes were a shade of dark red, showing his anger side. 'Well, my little dongsaeng, you-' 'Don't call me that! I'm not your brother and I never have been!' Haekyung looked at him with an expressionless face as he quietly listened to him. 'You let father, no, that bastard, kill mother! I will never forgive you nor do I forgive him.' Gikwang coldly mumbled as he turned his back to him. After a while Haekyung chuckled. 'Oh come on. She deserved it. She was a , anyways.'   A loud thump was to hear from upstairs. 'What are they doing' Junhyung knitted his eyebrows as he placed the tray food at the table. 'Maybe it was a bad idea to call Haekyung' Yosebob mumbled. Doojoon sighed 'Let's just pray that Haekyung will tame Gikwang and let him get rid of that stupid idea of killing Luhan's mate.' 'And killing Luhan' Hyunseung added, when he walked the stairs down, while playing with his phone. 'Yep, excactly that.' Doojoon said.       'YOU , WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!' Gikwang angrilly yellled as he grapped his brother by his collar and pressed him against the wall. Haekyung's face was blank and he kept quiet. Gikwang then yelled and punched his brother in his face, hard. 'Bastard' Gikwang muttered to his brother underneath him. Haekyung wipped the blood from his mouth and his eyes were also dark red. 'What? Is this everything you can do? Come on, come on' Haekyung smirked, which was rising Gikwang's anger. 'How can you!' Gikwang was in seconds by his brother and started to punch him and kick him. Haekyung reminded quiet and didn't move. He moaned a few times, when Gikwang met his nerve, but Haekyung didn't fight back.   Gikwang was about to punch him again, when Haekyung stopped his fist and shoved it aways, pissing him more off. 'That's enough.' Haekyung coldly said, with one arm covered his injured stomach. Slowly Haekyung got up, he had enough from the whole beating thing. Gikwang gasped and his chest went up and down. He watched his brother stood straight, towering over him. Blood dropped from Haekyung's face, but he didn't care. Haekyung stood there, expressionless and quiet, looking at his brother. He is still that little boy, whom i know years ago. He didn't grow. Not even a little. Haekyung thought as he looked at his brother. Gikwang avoided his gaze and let out a yell, while he slammed at the ground with his fist. It started to bleed.   A hand appeared in front of Gikwang's face, offering him help to get up. Gikwang looked at his brother face. The red in his eyes got softer, but nevertheless Gikwang rejected his hand and got himself up. Since Haekyung expected that, he wasn't surprised at all. He just took out a cigarette and lit it. Then he took a deep puff and exhaled.   Gikwang's back was facing his brother. Tears built in his eyes, but he bit them back, not wanting to let them fall. His mother's face appeared in his mind and he felt a huge pain in his chest. He missed her. He missed his mother, whom he loved to death. But of course he would never admit it, since it didn't suit his pride.   ‘She was awful.’ Haekyung loudly said. Gikwang’s eyebrow met in the center and he turned to his brother with a death glare. Nevertheless Haekyung showed no reaction and kept on talking. ‘I hate her and so did she. She never liked me. Not that I would care anyways’ Haekyung babbled and turned to the window. Gikwang rolled his eyes, is he seriously going to tell me how awful his past was? ‘But, my dear Brother, of course she is an angel for you’ Haekyung rolled his eyes. ‘But that’s because, you don’t know the untold story.’ What? Gikwang frowned. ‘Untold story?’ Gikwang repeated. ‘It happened when I was 4 years old. That happened to be pregnant. It wasn’t you. And the father wasn’t our father. However, she has born it by herself and then threw it into the garbage.’ Gikwang’s face fell. WHAT?! ‘I went to the garbage and heard it crying and screaming, so I took him with me. Even though I was only 4 years old, I understood many things in this world like adultery and such things. I secretly hid that baby and told the maids to care for it, without our parents to know. I named him Jihoo. Jihoo is our half-brother.’ ‘Jihoo? Why the heck are you telling it me now?!’ Gikwang frustrated asked. ‘Half-brother?! What the ? Where is he?’ ‘He’s death.’ ‘He-What?’ Gikwang frowned. Haekyung sighed ‘I loved Jihoo. I could raise him up until he was 3, without our parent knowing. Jihoo was the best thing that ever happened to me, but that had to kill it.’ Gikwang’s eyes widened. ‘Unfortunately, she knew about this secret and killed him, because he was actually not even allowed to exist. I hate her. She took away the person I loved the most.’ A single tear escaped his eyes and he felt his heart breaking again. Haekyung wiped it away and continued talking and acted like he just didn’t cry. ‘You probably remember when Father killed her?’ ‘How could I forget that?’ Gikwang rolled his eyes. ‘Well, she cheated on Father again and he fortunately caught her. And that’s when Karma gets her. So do you understand my hate towards her now?’ Haekyung turned to his brother. His eyes were pure of bitter and hate. Gikwang gazed at him with pity. He inhaled and exhaled deeply, when he closed his eyes. 'I know.' Gikwang said. 'I know she has done a big mistake….. But nevertheless, she is the person I love the most in this cruel world. And Father just took her away from me, so we kind of felt the same pain. And… I love her so much, that.. Even if she kills me, I would forgive her, because my love to her is so huge, that I don't see her mistakes.' Gikwang confessed.  Haekyung scoffed at that stupid point. Such an idiot, he thought.   'You can’t compare her with Jihoo! Jihoo was innocent and had the right to live! But she had done so many things that are the reason why she deserved the hell! How can you not see a difference like that? Do you love her that much? Tsk Idiot.' Haekyung stepped at his finished, second cigarette. 'You don't know me, so shut up.' Gikwang coldly defended himself. 'Tsk' Haekyung rolled his eyes. 'I'm 5 years older than you. Trust me, I know you better than you do.’ Gikwang scoffed and rolled his eyes. ‘ I know when you are angry; you will solve it with violence. When something doesn't suit you, you will kill it. And when someone betrays you, you will take revenge, no matter who it is.' Gikwang's eyes widened. He knows??! How does he know?! Gikwang thought as he turned around to him. 'What? Surprised? I told you, I know you.' Haekyung slightly smirked. Gikwang rolled his fist as he glared at him. 'Who told you?! HAVE MY MEMBERS TOLD YOU?!' Gikwang yelled. Haekyung shrugged, showing he won't go to answer that, which made Gikwang's anger rose. 'ANSWER ME!' Gikwang shouted.   A loud slap echoed in the room. Gikwang's cheek was red and painful, his face shoved to the side. His expression shocked. Haekyung gazed at him expressionless. 'I don't care if I'm your brother or not, but I don't like disrespectful people. Mostly not people like you, who are weak and foolish.' Haekyung's voice was cold and bitter.   'And I can't stand people, who have to involve someone into that revenge, when they are innocent. Do you really want to sully your pride? Do you really want to belong to these kinds of people? You are a shame.' Then a few moments later the door got slammed close.       'Haekyung-hyung, what happened to your face?' Doojoon's eyes widened. 'AH that?' Haekyung smiled as he wipped the blood from his mouth. 'We just played around' Haekyung smirked. 'Ah 'play'.' Yosebob sarcastic scoffed. 'However, did the plan work?' Junhyung asked. Haekyung smiled 'I don't know. Maybe, maybe not.' EVeryone sighed. 'Hyung, you are always so mysterious' Dongwoon pouted. Haekyung laughed 'Well, it won't be me, if I'm not like that, right?' 'Hmm...That’s true' Doongwoon agreed. 'However guys, I have to go. My flight is in an hour' 'Already? Why don't you stay for dinner?' Junhyung suggested. 'Thanks, but no thanks. I don't think he' Haekyung shoved his chin, direction GIkwang'S room, 'Will be happy to see me.' 'Oh' Junhyung nodded. 'Okay, later guys!' Haekyung waved and then left the house. Haekyung inhaled the cold air. ‘My brother, when are you going to grow up?’ he wondered, before he got into his car and drove away.   Yosebob sighed. 'Hopefully Gikwang changed his mind...' 'I don't think he has' Hyunseung disagreed, while he lazily lie at the couch. 'Oh and what makes you think so?' Yosebob raised an eyebrow. 'Because' He sighed 'Gikwang is stubborn'                   '....and that is how feelings work in our bodies. So class, please fill in your worksheet and afterwards we will talk on it.' Mrs. Kwon shoved her glassed up and then took a seat.   It was Friday and they had their last period, before vacation so only one hour was distancing them from winter vacation. Instead of filling the papers, everyone's head was focused on the clock, hanging over the board. Well, expect Mihyun and Luhan, who were giggling in class.   Sehun elbowed Tao, and shoved his chin towards Mihyun and Luhan. 'They look like a couple' He whispered to Tao, which Luhan heard. But Luhan didn't mind and continued. 'They are probably dating' Tao whispered back. 'Won't they tell us, if they were dating?' Sehun asked, but Tao shrugged.   'It has been weeks, since the thing between Luhan and Mihyun happened at the camping. When are we going to tel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter