Trip

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTqDuItkyVI - Exo M ~ My turn to cry

The whole trip would take two hours until they would reach the beautiful nature landscape. In these two hours, Luhan had the chance to be very close to his mate and he was really happy about it. Also Mihyun was. But since they didn’t really know what to say, it became really awkward between them. Indeed they had small conversations but nothing more. Come on Lu! Talk to her! Be a man! She’s waiting for you! Luhan balled his fist and swallowed.

He turned to her and opened his mouth but slowly closed it, when he saw her eyelids slowly closing. She must be tired, he thought. So instead of talking he just watched her sluggish falling asleep. A smile formed his lips and he wished if she was a movie, he would never get tired of watching it over and over again.

Before Mihyun’s little head could bump against the cold window glass, he caught her in time and let her rested at his shoulder. There he could feel his heartbeat racing abnormally fast that he was scared it could jump out anytime. Her lovely, sweet scene surrounded him and her soft hair tickled his cheek. A wisp of her hair covered her beautiful face and gentle Luhan them by side. Her breath taking face appeared and he could only describe her in one word. Angel. Really, he wasn’t overreacting. It was just the truth.

Carefully and slowly, he bent over her forehead and wanted to place a kiss, but suddenly ‘LUHAN GE!’ Tao yelled loudly behind him. Tao sat next to Lay, who slept peacefully, behind Luhan and Mihyun. Behind them, there were Chen and Sehun and next to them were Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Luhan twitched and turned around to him with a dead glare. That bastard, if Mihyun wakes up, it’s his fault and I will beat him. But luckily she didn’t.  Annoyed Luhan asked ‘what?’ Tao smirked and crooked closer to him. ‘ya, did you just plan to kiss her?’ he whispered with a hint of teasing. Immediately Luhan’s head turned red and he felt trapped. Oh my freaking gosh! Did he watch me the whole time or what?! ‘w-what? Ar-re you dumb? Ha-Ha’ nervously he laughed but Tao’s smirk just grew wider. ‘Just admit it, ge’ . ‘Admit what?’he pretend to be stupid and blinked at him innocently. Tao rolled his eyes ‘you like her, don’t you?’ Shudder went down his spine and he got pale. Luhan got trapped, twice.  ‘Am I that strikingly?’ Luhan muttered as he turned forth again.

‘YES’ Tao answered from behind and leaned back with an amusing smirk. Luhan rolled his eyes of his annoying behavior. Great, two have just trapped me; Luhan massaged his temple with his free hand, while the other was around Mihyun. He could swear he felt like he got stalked by his friends and it was naughty. However he sighing leaned back and starred blank into nothing. I bet the others also already know, he sighed again in frustration.

Loud laughter and noisy filled the bus, making it difficult for Mihyun to sleep. Groaning she opened one eye and then the other. The first thing she noticed was her hard pillow, which actually wasn’t a pillow. Gasping she jerked back when she noticed she actually slept at his shoulder. Luhan felt the weight lifted up from his shoulder and he turned to her with an eyebrow raised. Oh my…did I sleep at his shoulder?! She wondered when she touched her face for any possible slobber, but luckily there wasn’t. But what if I slept with open mouth? That is so embarrassing, he probably think bad of me now…she feared. Luhan chuckled at her cute action and shook his head. Cute girl, he smiled.

‘Good morning’ Luhan sweetly greeted her with a perfect smile. Melting Mihyun bowed her head in reply and sat back straight. ‘Had a good nap?’ he asked her and Mihyun blushed. Is he teasing me? She frowned. ‘umm…well…y-y-es…’ she couldn’t even look in his eyes. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter