Still feelings

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ygC8pLefwg ~ Suzy - I still love you

Messy hair, scratched skin, a wounded lip slightly bleeding, pale… he seemed weakened. But he was still Luhan… a Werewolf...

 

With a racing heart she was stuck like a statue. Even wanting to move, she couldn’t. Silence overflew them, neither said a word. Saddened eyes softly took her breath away until he broke that spell and turned to leave. That was when Mihyun realized she didn’t want to let him go. Caught between fear and the desire to embrace him and kill the burning curiosity.

Silently, she followed his every step. Luhan heard her walking behind and astonished turned to face the girl. The out of nowhere an ache spread through his chest pulling him to the floor.         

Mihyun’s eyes widened and quickly tried to help him. ‘Luhan!’ in time to avoid his head from colliding with the ground. ‘Luhan, are you okay?’ No word came out of his mouth, eyes sealed. ‘Luhan!’ she shouted, teardrops drowning her cheeks. His heartbeat was unusually fast. Should she feel relieved or nervous? 

She shook him slightly, it was useless… In that moment, seeing him injured, his true self leaked out of her mind. It didn’t matter anymore, she just wanted to love Luhan the way he deserved. ‘Luhan, don’t leave me…please…’

 

Eyebrows furrowed probably because of a bad dream. Mihyun sighing caressed his sweaty forehead with a warm, wet towel. Her fingers traced the wounds her eyes spotted, wishing to have the power to heal them. Luhan flinched with the contact, still buried on his sleep.  He looked worse than just beaten up, coud those be from today?

After fight those gangstars and being left, Luhan felt dizzy. Like inebriation numbing his body and mind. Not walking properly he was hit by a truck in the middle of the street. Being his body tougher than the human’s  he survived. The truck driver cowardly ran away, so Luhan somehow managed to get home by himself. Sleeping for three whole days, not even eating, his wounds healed a tiny bit. Those injuries were probably worse than D.O.’s and everyone else’s together, but it’ll remain unknown.

 

Luhan woke up with an ache ripping his head in half. Eyes wandered around the white ceiling and over the white furniture until they finally caught Mihyun in sight. It was her room. A beauty was sleeping peacefully next to him, sat on a chair near the bed, folded arms supporting her head. He caressed her hair with a beaming smile in his lips, body energy filling his body.

Mihyun suddenly opened her eyes, slowly getting up. She gazed at Luhan and yawned. ‘Luhan, how are you? Do you feel better?’ She asked still dazed. Luhan nodded smiling almost shyly. Her heart couldn’t stand that perfect stretch of his lips, he actually missed it a lot.

His eyes widened as his stomach started to grumble. He rubbed his belly with a reddening face, making Mihyun chuckle. ‘I will be back soon’ she announced getting up and made her way to the door. ‘No!’ Luhan shouted reaching out for her.  ‘Huh?’ She turned to him curious. ‘I mean, I’m fine’ He blushed as a loud growl reverberated through the room.

‘I see…’ Mihyun laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter