Lucky or unlucky?

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFnXQgAyr34 ~ Seo in Guk - Tease me

'OH MY GOD! WE FINALLY FOUND THEM!' the teachers, Mr. Kim and Mrs. Lee relieved sighed. After checking the whole forest at night with nearly the whole neighborhood, they finally found them. 'thank god! They're safe and heal!' Mrs. Lee sighed after she checked their pulses. 

Mihyun knitted her eyebrows when she heard some voices at the background. What's going on? she wondered. 'We need to take them to the hospital!' Hospital? Mihyun thought. And who are them? Slowly she opened her eyes and the bright light was blending her, so that she had to blink a few times. 'What's going on?' Mihyun sleepily mumbled when she straightened herself up. Luhan, who was next to her, pretended he also just woke up and acted clueless. 'OH MY GOD! THEY WOKE UP!' Mrs. Lee shrieked as she took both of the students in a thigh embrace. Mr. Kim rolled his eyes at her weird behavior. She's overreacting, he thought. 

 

 

'Okay, so we won't tell Kai anything about Luhan and Mihyun dating, okay?' Suho mumbled in a low voice to Exo, expect Kai of course. Kai was still in dreamland, while everyone was awake and talking about yesterday. 'huh? But is it even officially? I mean, we are not sure if they are really dating, right?' Baekhyun said. 'Didn't you hear Lay telling us about the thing that happened at the Halloween party earlier?' Chen frowned. 'He was already asleep when Lay just started' Xiumin chuckled and Baekhyun just starred blankly at all of them. 'Whatever, everyone, especially YOU, Chanyeol, just don't tell Kai about them.' Suho announced. 'Huh?What? Why me?!' Chanyeol pouted and made a face. 'Because you can't keep secrets' D.O said. 'What? No i can!' He tried to defend himself. 'Remember that one day when you blurted my secret out that i play golf to everyone?' D.O glared at him and immediately Chanyeol shut up. 'Oh, okay...sorry' Chanyeol mumbled and everyone chuckled. 'Whatever, we won't tell Kai, now. Let's think about first, before telling, okay?' Suho said and everyone nodded. 

 

 

 

When Mihyun and Luhan walked back to their huts, with a huge blanket wrapped around them and a cup of hot tea in their hands, their classmates welcomed them. 'Ya! Let me-nghh-through!' Kai pushed himself through his crowed classmates. When he finally was in front, he glared at his classmates behind him 'Peasants' he mumbled before he looked forward and spotted someone, that nearly gave him an heart attack. 

'MIHYUN!!' Kai shouted and wagged his arms around like crazy. Immediately he ran as fast as he could to her with the biggest grin ever. He felt like a child who just got the best present on Christmas day ever. Exo followed behind, also with a big grin, when they spotted their friends. 'LUHAN GE!' Tao yelped like a dog when he widened his arms, ready to take him in the tightest hug ever. 

 

Mihyun's eyes widened when she turned around at the mention of her name. She saw her friends running up to her and happiness tears built in her eyes. Luhan had spotted them before and he felt himself smiling when he saw his friends. 

When Kai reached her, his arms wrapped around her waist and he lift her up and spun her around and laughed like the happiest boy ever. Mihyun's tears felt when she hugged him back and smiled in his neck. Just now, she noticed how much she missed him. Kai, she smiled when she squeezed him tighter and Kai just grinned wider when he noticed it.

Meanwhile Luhan got squee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter