First Date

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xIA81Uqhhw - BOF ~ Yearning Hearts   'So you're going to take this?' The man asked with a nervous smile. Luhan glanced at the contract for his new house, before he glanced back up to the man. 'Well...it's pretty, but...' The word 'but' triggered the sweat from the man’s nervousness. Please say yes, please say yes, the man prayed inside. If the man couldn't sell this house, he would get fired, since he hadn't sold any house over the years.
Luhan smirked as he saw his anxious features, this man is funny, Luhan thought. Luhan was amused, when he toyed with the man. 'Well...no.' Luhan coldly said and got up from the chair, ready to leave the office. The man felt like he conjured a heart attack. He immediately followed Luhan and grabbed his arm. 'Oh?' Luhan stopped and faced back to see that man kneeling in front of him. 'Please, sir. Please move into the house or I will get fire and my Wife will leave me and my kids will hate me and-' There we go, Luhan sighed as he watched the man bursting into tears. 'Oh I'm begging you, please.' The man bowed several times as he sobbed hard. Luhan smirked amused at the scene in front of him. Preferably he would burst into a laughing fit, but Luhan wasn't that mean. No, Luhan wasn't that mean.
'Alright, I'm taking it.' Luhan giggled as he reassured the man’s arm. Luhan walked to the table and signed the contract. 'There, done.' Luhan smiled as he turned around to the man, whose eyes widened. 'Good bye.' Luhan smiled, before he left the office and walked out of the building with an amusing chuckle.

The man sighed in relief and hung his head when Luhan had left the office. 'Oh my God, thank you God! Thank you so much!' The man smiled to the ceiling and thanked God, while tears of joy slid down his face.



Outside Luhan took his phone from his pocket and dialled a number. It rang a few times before a familiar, soft voice greeted him. 

'Hello?' Luhan smiled 'Oh Mihyun, where are you?' 'Me? I'm right infront of the cafe' she repiled. 'Okay, I'll be right there, wait for me.' Luhan hung up. Here we go, Luhan shook his head as he happily crossed the street and hurried to the cafe where he and Mihyun would meet.



Two weeks had passed, since the accident in Luhan's house had take place. Since then, no other signs of Gikwang or his gangsters appeared, well at least nothing that Luhan noticed yet. He was still aware of watching over Mihyun and himself of course. Every night, Luhan was watching over MIhyun, when she was asleep. He was similar to a protective guardian angel. Of course, she didn't know. All these long two weeks, Luhan didn't get to sleep much or eat much, which made him weaker. His home was the street, since he couldn't stay at his old house, because it was too dangerous and he had no time to care for it. But then, he just finally bought a new home, a little far from Hanam, but it was safe for him.

Luhan was busy to watch over her all night long. Every night, he was around her house in his wolf-form and tried to look for something fishy. But nothing happened, which frustrated him. This was just a sign, which something will happen when he expect it the least and that was getting on his nerves.

However, today Luhan and Mihyun would have their first date, Luhan had asked for a few weeks ago. Even though, it wasn't the best time for a date right now, it was a better chance to keep an eye on her. 

'Oh, I should also buy flowers, right?' Luhan stopped when he saw a flower boutique. 'Hello!' Luhan bowed politely when he entered the small shop. An old woman with a nice expression appeared and behind her a cat. 'Aigoo, hello.' she smiled and her wrinkles moved upwards. 'How can I help this handsome man today huh?' 'Ah, thank you.' Luhan sheepishly smiled as he bowed. 'Well, I'm looking for flowers for my girlfriend.' Luhan smiled. 'Girlfriend? She must be very lucky to have such a nice boyfriend. Well follow me.' the old woman turned around and Luhan followed her when his eyes caught the cute animal underneath him. 'Oh, hello.' Luhan bend down to the cat and its soft fur. 'Meow.' the cat watched him with its wide eyes, causing Luhan to chuckle. 'Aigoo, you're so adorable' Luhan smiled 'Meow.' the cat answered and cuddled against Luhan.

The old woman giggled. 'She likes you.' 'Really? Well I like you too.' Luhan laughed when he the cat one more time, before he straightened up. 'Here, take this.' the old woman handed Luhan a beautiful bunch of roses, daisies and other kinds of pretty flowers. 'Woah, it looks great! Thank you, ahjumma!' Luhan beamed as he gladfully took the bouquet. The old woman chuckled again 'It’s my pleasure. A flower cannot blossom without the sunshine and a man cannot live without love.' Luhan knitted his eyebrows when he looked at her, what? 'I think you're smart enough to understand this quote, now go to your girlfriend or will you let her freeze in this cold weather?' The old woman slowly walked up to the counter and smiled at Luhan. 'Huh? Oh yeah, thank you ahjumma' Luhan got back to reality and quickly placed the money, but the woman rejected it. 'No. It's my treat. Take the money and buy her something warm to eat.' The woman smiled, which Luhan returned. 'Thank you so much. I'll visit you again, okay?' Luhan then ran out of the shop. The woman chuckled 'Aigoo, young love is always the best, don't you think so, Raiku?' the woman talked to her cat. 'Meow.' The woman chuckled again, 'Come on, Raiku, I'll get you some food.'



'Where is he? It’s been 10 minutes already.' Mihyun mumbled, as she looked left and right, trying to catch Luhan, but without success. 'Ugh, it's so cold.' Mihyun rubbed her palms to win over the crispy atmosphere; she then cupped to blow against her palm. It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Even though the sun shone, it was cold. Her maids were all at their home, since it was their rest day. Her other maids should’ve watched over her, but they probably forgot all about it, which Mihyun didn't mind at all. So instead of staying home alone, she'd rather spend her day with him, Luhan.

But strangely, Luhan was late. 15 minutes already late to be exact. Maybe he forgot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter