The beginning of the journey

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWFD0fQFE8I - Navi ~ I think my love is you

Lunch was over and forced the students went back to the boring lessons. Together Exo and Mihyun went the hall along. Their atmosphere was like always cheerful, bright and it just felt great to be with them. But as Kai slung his arm around Mihyun, another aura appeared. Jealous and Anger. Kai was so close to Mihyun it looked like they were kissing. How much Luhan wished to just tear that boy apart. Nevertheless, he balled his hands into fits and kept bit his lower lips. Come on Lu, calm down. Be a man, he repeated in his mind to calm down. It helped, a bit.

Lay was the only one who noticed Luhan’s mad expression, so he unsuspicious walked backwards to Luhan. ‘luhan gege?’ He called him softly. Luhan heard his name get called so he turned to the right and met Lay. ‘oh’ . Have I been that conspicuous? He frowned. ‘are you okay?’ Lay asked him worried. Luhan nodded harshly ‘yes. Why shouldn’t I right? Ha-ha’ Lay rolled his eyes and huffed. ‘idot.’ He mumbled and quickly ran away with a teasing smirk. ‘YA!’ idot? Me? Does he plan to die? Luhan chased after him and forgot about his upset self.

Mihyun, who was awkward under Kai’s arm, glanced secretly to Luhan from time to time. But he never looked at her and she pouted. But suddenly she remembered something. The questions! Oh I nearly forgot! Her eyes widened and Kai noticed suddenly different expression. ‘Mihyun? Is something?’ He asked gentle staring at her beautiful eyes. Mihyun turned to him and met his eyes and quickly smiled a small smile. ‘oh, nothing. I just…remembered something’ Mihyun muttered and ended with another melting smile. Then she saw Luhan suddenly running while yelling at Lay. What are they doing? She wondered as she watched Luhan’s back and smiled.

She’s so damn cute when she smiles. Kai thought and he had that big urge to kiss this adorable lips, but he hold back. Mihyun was telling him something but Kai didn’t really listen. He’d rather memorize her face and watched her pinkish lips moving. I love you Mihyun. His lips curled upwards into a smile and he was too in day dreaming that he pecked her cheeks.

Wide eyes Mihyun turned around and her cheeks reddened like a tomato. WHAT THE?! She rapidly blinked at him and was too jolted that she couldn’t even realize it. Hardy she swallowed and cleared . ‘k-kai’ Kai felt her jolt and felt disappointment. It felt like she didn’t like it all and it was a punch in his face for him. ‘o-oh, I’m sorry. You’re just so irresistible cute’ Kai sweetly smiled as he forced to release his arm. ‘o-oh…’ speechless she pretended to look somewhere else.  It got awkward and uncomfortable between them.

Meanwhile there was a boy at the hall storming around like crazy, probably looking for someone. ‘hey have you seen Kai?’ Head shaking the two students walked further and that boy sighed until he spotted Kai near Mihyun. ‘Kai! Kai!’ he ran wildly to him. Kai blinked at him confused. ‘yes?’ he raised an eyebrow. Out of breath the boy tilted his head up and smiled. Mihyun was getting curious. ‘Junghong *breath* he played a prank on Mr. Oh *breath* We filmed it! You just have to see it! *breath*’ the boy told him excited. Kai raised his eyebrows in surprise and smiled slightly at him. ‘really? He did?’ he asked him meekly. ‘come on man’ The boy pulled Kai by his arm and willing Kai followed him. Oh, Mihyun, he remembered so he turned around while walking backwards. ‘see you’ he waved at her and he sweetly smiled at her. Mihyun smiled a little and waved back.

As he disappeared from her view she sighed deeply. Kai, did you fall for me? She wondered as she walked next to the others who were tearing jokes. ‘where is kai?’ d.o asked Mihyun as he saw his friend nowhere. ‘he went with a friend away’ Mihyun told him and he blinked in surprise but nodded.

In the class room Mihyun saw Luhan resting his head at the table. Smiling she walked up to her seat and sat next to him quietly, not wanting to wake him up. Some of the girls were glaring but she didn’t care. The white note at her table was missing because Luhan had ripped it before. There was just a stupid insult on it to Mihyun. However, his head was hid in his crossed arms and the sun was shining through the window direct at Luhan’s pretty hair. He was looking so angel-like it was not to describe it. I shouldn’t wake him up, but the questions? I’m so curious…hmhp? Mihyun blew air in her cheeks as she thought. But then she sighed and rested also her head at the table. Maybe I should just let that question in peace. I’m not that curious, so…Her eyes stared at his side profile and she automatically smiled. I don’t know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter