Fight and Peace

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6wWMWYIxA4 - Ailee ~ Rainy Days

It was late in the afternoon, so everyone had to go to their hut and could pack their things or sleep. Meanwhile Exo and Mihyun still stood frozen in front of the bus, which was already gone. Tao had balled his fist and his blood was running rush. ‘someday, I’m going to kill that bastard in my own hands’ he furiously announced. Suho put an arm around him and tried to calm him a bit down. ‘Tao, keep calm’ Suho told him. ‘but why is HE here?! He would NEVER EVER help somebody!’ Chanyeol hissed. The aura between them all was really dark and full of hate.

Mihyun couldn’t speak, it was too jolting. In her mind she had already imagine how he would annoy her the whole time and she couldn’t do anything at all. Since their parents were good friends she couldn’t help but stay polite or else, she would get in trouble. I hate my life, she sighed deeply.

‘don’t worry, we will always stay by your side and I make sure, he won’t ever get the chance to touch you’ Kai softly told Mihyun and smiled at her brightly, while her hair. Mihyun glanced up at him and forced a small smile. At the other side, Luhan got really mad. Great. First, Kai and now that Bastard is also here. Just great, he tiredly thought. How can someone be that unlucky? Why can’t it be likewise the other princes? They found their mates and later they were the happiest couple ever, he groaned. But it was different for Luhan and not the good different…

As they thought it couldn’t be worse it got worse. Jungsoo was walking up to Mihyun with a big smirk. Immediately the boys around her stood in front of her like a protective wall.  All eyes were glaring at him but he just rolled his eyes. ‘get out of my way.’ He sighed as he pushed Lay and Kai beside to get to Mihyun, who stood small behind her wall. But Lay and Kai didn’t move a bit. ‘let me think…’Kai said as he cupped his chin in his palm while his other arm was crossed over his chest. ‘umm…no.’ His voice was that cold it made shudder went down his spine and he had icy eyes. First Jungsoo twitched but then he got angry. No one dares to talk to me like that, he thought. ‘YAH!’ he yelled furiously, but the others were just smirking seeing him angry. ‘kill yourself, please. Do this as a favor. For everyone’ Tao added and they all laughed, expect Mihyun. Jungsoo’s head turned red and it seemed like he could explode anytime. Mihyun just prayed that Jungsoo would just go, but he was too thickheaded. If he wanted something, he would get it. ‘CHOI MIHYUN! TELL YOUR BASTARDS TO QUIT OR ELSE-‘ ‘YAH!’ Kai had grabbed him by his collar and yelled at him. ‘DON’T, I repeat DON’T ever talk to her like that again.’ Jungsoo swallowed as he pushed Kai away.

He fixed his collar and huffed. ‘Who are you anyways? You are just a random boy who came from the gutter, just like all of you.’ Dang, that was the wrong sentence, Mihyun shut her eyes. Please don’t fight, please don’t fight, please don’t fight, she prayed inside but she could already hear a punch.

‘YAH!’ Kai had punched his face and his nose started to bleed. Tao punched in his stomach and Jungsoo felt to the ground. All the others were ready to kill him until, ‘STOP!’ Mihyun stood in front of Jungsoo and widened her arms. She swallowed hard as she faced her friends. Everyone was jolted of her behavior and Kai felt hurt. ‘p-please s-stop’ she ashamed mumbled. ‘Mihyun’ Lay whispered. ‘but he-‘ ‘I know, I know. Please, I will handle it’ Mihyun cut Chen. Kai huffed and passed Mihyun, disappointed. It felt like her heart just dropped, when she saw his hurt face. The others sighed and also walked pass her. Chen ruffled his hair in frustration and Tao shook his head, also disappointed. Slowly she hung her arms down and also her head. I’m sorry, she sadly thought.

Suho were placing his hand at Mihyun’s shoulder and gave her a small smile. ‘don’t worry about them’ he softly said and Mihyun thanked him. Slowly one by one walked away, until it was only Luhan and her and Jungsoo. Mihyun saw him still standing there and immediately glanced down. She was too ashamed to even look in his eyes. But Luhan smiled at her and slowly walked up to her. Meanwhile Jungsoo already got up and was running to his hut, furious.

Mihyun felt a finger moving her chin up and she was forced to look in his beautiful eyes. ‘Luhan’ she whispered before she felt in his arms and cried quietly. Luhan strong arms were wrapped around her and pulled her tightly to him. It hurt his heart when he saw her sad or crying. It hurt more than a silver bullet shot through his heart. ‘please, don’t cry’ he softly her hair. ‘it’s okay’ he whispered. Her heartbeat raced at his words, but it got hurt when she thought at her friends and Kai’s disappointed face. So she cuddled deeper into Luhan’s hoodie and made it a bit wet. On the other hand Luhan liked it how she cuddled at him, but he hated to see her cry.

In fact, Luhan was proud at her. Of course he also would really like to kill that Jungsoo, but he didn’t want to waste his time. He had never seen someone protecting their own enemies, expect movies. She was to him, a real angel. A real Nuwan.

That’s what a Queen should be like, having a big heart that she even dared to protect her biggest enemies, even when it was the devil himself.

 

 

Sad and joyless Mihyun trotted to her hut. After crying to Luhan, she felt a bit better. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter