Halloween Party I

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijN_Ksb---Q - Jay Park ~ I like 2 party

The fresh air welcomed her and she started to shiver. Damn it, I forgot my jacket! But there will be no way, I get back there, she refused and went on, without a jacket. Mihyun went quickly to the next bus stop, in the near of her house. It was scary, because there was no one around her. And it was already dark. Who knows if there are some Pedos lunging around? To her own safety, she held her pepper spray thigh and was any time ready.  But a few moments later the bus had already arrived. Finally, she exhaled and got in. Since she had used the bus sometimes secretly, she was familiar with it. The only persons inside was her and the bus driver, which was a bit scary. Not minding much Mihyun rested her head at the cold glass window. The whole thing before was exhausted. Arrived at her stop she got out.

Since Mihyun was never at Hana’s house before, she just followed the streets sign. The stars were now clear at the sky and it was 7.05pm. Loud music was not to overhear from that house and Mihyun felt her ears bursting. Here it goes…I’m excited but unsure. That’s my first random party and….never mind. I should probably just enjoy it now…she sighed

There were two big men standing in front of the door, seemed to be the bouncer. They were Giant! Not trying to stand out of the other ones, she casual walked to them.

As soon as she stood in front of them the bouncer asked for her name, not minding to greet her or something else. Why is he asking for that? She wondered ‘umm…Choi Mihyun’ she nervously answered, her gaze was the whole time down. The bouncer searched for her name in the list and Mihyun wondered what for a list. Meanwhile the other bouncer starred at her and it was damn creepy!

‘well, you- ‘ the bouncer was about  to tell her, she could go inside, until a male voice interfered. ‘she belongs to me.’ That voice, I know it. Mihyun looked up and met his big eyes. Luhan swung his arm around Mihyun protective and led her inside. The bouncers careless let them.

 

 

 

Luhan had detected his friends at the corner of the table with food and quickly walk to them. Chanyeol noticed his friend and widened his arms of joy. ‘LUHAN!’ he loudly greeted him as he gave him a boyish hug.

‘dude, finally you’re here! I thought I am going to die until you arrive’ Tao joked and Luhan could smell the slight scent of Alcohol from his mouth. Luhan smiled and greeted them. To his disappoint, Mihyun wasn’t already here, once again.

Luhan saw that all his friends had a costume, expect Kai. Chanyeol was wearing a Zombie costume, like Baekhyun. D.O had a ghost costume, Sehun a pirate costume, Suho had a bloody doctor costume, Chen had only a devil headband, since he also disliked costumes, Lay had a witch had and Xiumin and Tao were as Vampires. To be honest, they looked hilarious. Really. But Luhan kept his laughter, since it would be impolite to just laugh at them.

‘what? You don’t wear a costume also? Hyung, why?’ Sehun pouted as he saw Luhan’s ‘costume’

Luhan chuckled and ruffled his hair. ‘I don’t like costumes’ he simply answered ‘and I guess I’m not the only one’ he eyed Kai with a small smile

‘Costumes are not my thing’ Kai shrugged as he took some chips and stuffed it in his mouth.

His hair was messy styled on purpose and he wore many necklaces. His leather jacket had some rivets and under it, he wore a white tank top. His white pant with blue stains was hung low and his silver belt seemed to be just accessories, because it didn’t hold that pant good though. His fashion is too style up for me, I prefer simple clothes… Luhan commented in his mind.

Time passed by and they all were sitting on a huge couch, that was enough for them. They had danced, eaten, and now they were chatting. It was a good time between everyone, but Luhan was not amused, because Mihyun was still missing. Nervous and impatient Luhan often looked at the clock and waited for Mihyun’s appearance. Until Luhan’s ears pecked a familiar voice. This is….His heard turned around as his eyes searched the whole room.

Suho noticed Luhan’s head wheeling around, so he put a hand on his shoulder. ‘are you looking for someone?’ he asked Luhan. ‘huh? Oh, I think I need to go to the restroom’ Luhan said and got up. ‘hold on’ he spoke as he quickly went away.

‘where is he going?’ Lay asked Suho curious. ‘to the restroom’ Suho answered as he gulped his beer down.

 

 

As Luhan was going to the ‘restroom’ he actually looked for Mihyun. She must be on the door, he noted. And then, he saw her. Mihyun was in a beautiful plain dress, which showed her perfect body. Her crown of Flowers was beautiful and she was looking so good, that it even hurt to see her. Luhan was frozen on the spot and could look at her the whole day. He smiled like a fool to himself, for his stupid behavior. He felt his heartbeat skipping a beat again and his breath took away.

Tardy he recognized her nervous expression on the door and quickly shook his head. Luhan to the rescue! He thought as he hurried to the bouncers. Mihyun seemed still not to notice him yet. The atmosphere between them three seemed a little weird, he thought. ‘she belongs to me’ Luhan interfered, not even knowing what they were talking before. Mihyun surprised met eyes with him and before he knew it, he had his arm wrapped around her shoulder and coolly walked in with her.

‘are you okay?’ he asked her, still holding her. She nodded slightly and Luhan gave her his killer smile. Side by side, they walk to the lounge in silent. Luhan wanted so badly to talk, but he didn’t know about what. Mihyun’s heart beat abnormally fast as she looked at his profile. He was beautiful, she agreed, but she knew this already. Just, the past days, he got somehow, handsomer? Whenever Mihyun saw Luhan, he reminded her as a Prince who had just jumped out of a Fairytale. Maybe it was because of his face that reminded her as a Prince. That was somehow weird.

They were walking the floor along in a very slow motion. And the whole time Luhan noticed Mihyun staring at him. I know how to start a conversation, he smirked. So he wheeled his head around unexpected and Mihyun gasped at the small space between them. ‘What? Am I that handsome?’ he asked in a low voice as he moved his chin up and down and winked at her. Mihyun dodged and leaned back at his arm with wide eyes as Luhan got closer. ‘Why are you not answering?’ he . First, she gulped down and then she released his arm around her in bewilder and turned her back to him. Her face was a shadow of red. Luhan was sad that she had removed from him, but that she was staring at him made him still happy. Excuse me? Mihyun felt embarrassed, because he had noticed that she was staring at him, not on purpose though. It had been weeks, since they had such a close skin ship and that this side of Luhan appeared. The wild, bad, flirty side. To be honest, she was attracted to him. It was ashamed, she knew. But that voice and that feeling and that- Oh my god. I should stop here. She pinched her eyes shut. Luhan smiled widely at her as he put his arm around her again and smiled. Surprised Mihyun was about to push him, but he quickly added ‘I was just teasing you, I’m sorry. Now let’s go’. Not wanting to, but have to, he put his arms back and went side by side with her to the others. Pooh, I thought, he was going to do this again, she exhaled.

They arrived at the already fill living room with loud music and dancing people. The people were so busy with dancing and celebrating that they didn’t even notice Mihyun and Luhan. A relieved sigh escaped Mihyun as she saw her friends at the couch and with quick steps she went to them and left Luhan behind. Luhan was just looking away for a few moments and seeing back, Mihyun was disappeared. , I lost her in that group of people, he narrowed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter