Kidnapped

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She looked at her reflections in the mirror. Her eyes wandered from her curly, long hair to her snow white dress. Feeling uncomfortable, like always, in those stuffs at her, she turned her back to the mirror not wanting to see herself any longer. She was getting sick of dresses. No she is already sick of dresses. 

For once in her Life she'd love to wear these comfortable-looking 'sweatpants' with an tank-top and her hairs into a messy bun without that feeling to hurt the pride of her family. 

'Pants are no good.' she remembered her mom always told her. Not good my , she thought as she rolled her eyes.

Then she heard her maids calling after her. 'Highness your parents arrived' she told her. Also, please stop calling me highness for god damn sake! I have a name, jesus! Mihyun thought, wanting so badly to say that to her, but that would be rude. She has sworn in her thoughts. 'Never say your thoughts' Mom said and she just wanted to scoff at her. 

However back to the present, Mihyun nodded at her and told her she was almost done. Then her maid left. A last glance in the mirror and Mihyun was ready to go. She sighed, ugh my Life .







Luhan put his favorite book in his suitcase, before he closed his suitcase. Satisfied he smiled at the finished suitcase, thinking to finally see his family again after a such long time. He lift it up from his bed and started to carry it downstairs. Luhan position it next to the door and glanced the last time around his house. He wouldn't come back for a loooong time that was what he decided yesterday. 

Still a bit unsure he sighed in frustation. But what else do I have to lose? His mind asked him. What about Mihyun? What about Gikwang? His heart asked. Luhan frowned. The past few weeks he was still watching over her secretly, but nothing really happen, so he came to idea, Gikwang gave up. Which was actually strange, because Gikwang was stubborn. However, Luhan anyways couldn't sniff them anywhere around Hanam. They must have left, Luhan thought. 

Shaking his head, he made a quick decision. He listened to his mind.





Slow Christmas music was playing at the background and the room was half filled with people, because that was more 'elegant'. But she thought it was because no one wanted to come. Almost all the womans were dressed in revealing dresses, including her mother. The men were in black suits. It was another random party and it didn't feel any different from the usual parties. There was supposed to be a christmas feeling. but yeah 'supposed'.

Sitting at a chair and gazing at the dancing people blank, she counted the minutes that were left until she could finally sneak out. Only 30min and I'm free, she thought. Her parents were like always sitting in a group with other 'perfect parents' and having a nice conversation. Ugh her stomach turned at the sight of them. Everyone was so fake. 

Feeling a bit stuffy, she got up and went outside the building. What does it matter if I come earlier? She thought. It was time for her to sneak out. 





'Is that her?' 'Yes it's her' 'She is alone, that's good.' 'How do we do this?' 'I would say we all attack her from behind and tie her hands and feet.' 'We should set her under drugs first' 'We can als-' 'Everyone shut the up!' the boss of the gang hissed at them with his death glare. 'First we make her unconscious and then we kidnapp her. Everyone got it?' He grumped and everyone nodded. The boss turned around back to the still clueless lady walking the cold streets along lost in her minds. He smirked 'Let the fun begin' and with that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter