Family

A Werewolf Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOoedeJCFl4 - Sistar19 ~ Gone not around any longer

 

~you have a new message~you have a new message~you hav-~ Annoyed Luhan d after his phone at his night table to shut it finally down. Done, he groaned in his pillow totally pissed off and tired. Sometimes I wonder why I even own a phone…he whined.

It was late in the morning and Luhan was still in his bed lazily. Actually, his plan for the weekend was, sleeping, sleeping and well, sleeping, maybe also eating…

Yesterday was an exhausted day. He had prevented his mate from that scary cruel, whom was still half-alive. Then gave her piggyback ride to the way to the hospital, but stopped, as she was nearly to die at the way. Therefore, he just healed her by himself. After he also had to bring her back to her house, without someone noticing, because he knew how her family and maids would react if they see Mihyun, asleep in the arms of a stranger, getting back at home. At the end, she would just get punishments, and that was something he wanted to prevent.

Hence, as he had laid her carefully at her bed and had caressed her hair for one more time, he had left the house. Late at 3 pm, he just arrived at home and got to bed. Therefore, no one could judge him for sleeping the whole weekend. By the way, there was anyways another reason for his behavior.

Today was full moon, the worst day ever for a wolf. It was like when girls received their period. The full moon could cause the wolf different things. It was depended to the wolf. Some would get headache, some would be moody, and some would be tired all day long and other things. Luhan, example, was during the full moon very moody, impatient, tired, sometimes a real ert and even aggressive. So all he ever did during the full moon was sleeping so he could avoid be meant to people he did not want to hurt.

After a while, his phone rang again and he was close to throw that damn thing to the wall. Pissed off he groaned and promised if it rang again he would broke it. Just like fate it wanted, it rang again. Here we go, be ready to say good-bye, . Luhan thought as he grabbed his phone and got in to a position ready to throw it. However just as he was about to throw it he was frozen and remained stiff.

‘YA! WHY THE HELL DON’T YOU ANSWER MY MESSAGES OR PICK UP?! PICK UP YOUR DAMN !’ an angry voice shouted from the other line. The answering machine was on modus. , Luhan thought as he sighed and face palmed himself. Great, best morning ever, he thought sarcastically. ‘I KNOW YOU ARE THERE! SO PICK THE UP! YA! LUH-‘ ‘WHAT?!?!?’ Luhan yelled back as he answered the damn call. His aggressive side appeared. ‘WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! SHUT THE UP I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!’ ‘WELL, I THINK I’M YOUR BROTHER! AND HALLELUJA YOU PICKED UP!’ his brother shouted back to piss him more off.

Luhan’s eyes turned into a dangerous red as he was mashing his blanket under him. With a loud and angry growl, he threw his blanket from his bed and originally got up from his bed. From the other line was an amused, angrily chuckle, which Luhan definitely not overheard. ‘I SWEAR, SOMETIMES I AM GOING TO KILL YOU IN MY HANDS! IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE OTHER END OF THE WORLD, YOU WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW!’ Luhan shouted and was already ready to stop that useless conversation.

‘Go to hell.’ Luhan said his last words and was done with him as his brother added something ’YA! Wait! Do not hang up! There is something important! The-‘ Too late. Luhan was a long time done with him, so he could tell Luhan everything he wanted, Luhan wouldn’t pay any attention to him.

He hung up, throw his phone, this time at a shutdown modus, careless at his night table and lazily fell back in his bed. ‘Finally I can go back to sleep’ he muttered in his mattress as he got ready for another round of sleep.

 

 

 

 

Seconds passed, minutes passed and soon hours passed. The whole midday all Mihyun did was staying in her bed and thinking. Questions had flooded over her and confusing. The last thing she could remember was passing out at Luhan’s back. That was all.

The question how she could be in her room was still a big surprise to her. However, she didn’t want to deepen that topic much, because she was afraid of the truth, somehow. But something that more matters was, where the heck did all her injuries goes to?! She felt like reborn, expect her already gone headache in the morning. Her mind clearly remembered some scratched and bad injuries inside. Nevertheless, they were all gone like magic!

I will definitely ask Luhan on Monday, Mihyun thought. Just like that, she ended that topic, because she was getting slowly sick of it. At least she was thinking for the half day about the whole thing! So she felt into a quick nap.

 

 

‘…great. We will be there. What? Oh yes. Of course. No problem. Okay, until then. Good-bye Mrs. Lee’ Mrs. Choi hung up and gave the maid the telephone back. The maid bowed in polite as she left the living room and went back to work. Mrs. Choi turned to her husband who was tipping on his mac book with full concentration. ‘Mrs. Lee has called us. She has invited us to her husband’s birthday celebration today evening.’ Mrs. Choi reported her husband as she starred at her perfect nails. Mr. Choi uninterested just nodded as he went back to work. Mrs. Choi raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. ‘are you even listen to me?’ she annoyed asked him. Catching with her words, Mr. Choi sighed and placed his laptop by side. He looked direct in his wife’s eyes with an unloving gaze like always.

‘what do you want me to say? I already nodded’ Mr. Choi defended himself. Not satisfied Mrs. Choi snorted at his respond. But Mr. Choi just shook his head and took his laptop back. ‘Just be ready at 6 pm. We will go at 7 pm.’ Mrs. Choi coldly said as she stood up and left. But as she reached the door frame, she stopped. ‘by the way, Mihyun will also join. Mrs. Lee wants to see her.’ She added as she final left with her red high heels. Mr. Choi just snorted and shook his head again as he focused back to work. Sometimes I wonder what I had loved about her…he thought.

‘wake Mihyun up and tell her to be ready at 6 pm. I will expect her at 6 right here’ Mrs. Choi ordered her persona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter