Characters

Ever Enough

 

Not an update. Sorry.

 

I know usually other authors put up the characters personality and all but I somehow forgot about that haha sorry. :)

 

I think I wont write their personalities anymore since it's already too late for that xD hahaha but just in case:

 

 

Amber is a smart, caring, and kind but she is sometimes careless and oblivious in her actions and a very stubborn girl.

 

Kris on the other hand is a close minded person in a way he doesn't treat others (other than his mom and peers) fairly. And he tries to push others away because he inside is just a scared little baby alpaca who doesn't want his heart to get broken but inside out he tries to remain strong in front of others.

Jiyong before was a bad (not a personality anymore) he changed when he met Amber in the hospital. He became a more kind, more gentle towards others, a smart who just needs motivation, a leader who just wants someone to stay by his side and always be there to give him a push.

 

 

Other Side Characters: ( I might forget some ) EXO has many members, sooooo no.

 

The adults:

Jo Kwon or known as Mr. Kwon is a kind, caring, and has huge pride. He hides his real feelings but sometimes slips and ends up telling what he really feels. Amber is his niece and loves her like his own daughter.

Shindong or Coach Shindong is a loud and humurous (might be wrong spelling) person who loves his only niece Amber and also wants what's best for her.

(picture wont load)

Victoria or the school nurse is a close family friend and she still has connections with the dino siblings because of a close relationship with the youngest sibling. She knows what Amber is going through and always keeps a close eye on her. Even though she broke up with the eldest (Donghae) she still has a small part that wants him back.

(picture wont load)

Jonghyun is the second eldest in the trio, a mother-like figure to both Amber and Donghae. Had a crush on Luna but Onew beat him to it. His siblings doesn't know about it. A loving person to the people he cares.

Donghae the eldest. A careless person a lot of times. Loves his two family members. A flirt. Still has feelings for Victoria even if they broke up already. Friends with Shindong and Jo Kwon since college.

Luna is Onew's girlfriend and Jonghyun's best friend since college. A music producer along with Jjong and Onew. A nice and kind person Amber loves.

 

Onew is Jonghyun's friend he met in college and stayed friends since then. Luna's boyfriend. Yuri and Kim Kibum co-teacher of Jo Kwon and Shindong.

 

Ga In is Jo Kwon's ex who still loves him even for his painful goodbye. Nice and a quiet person. Amber's acquainted unnie.

 

The students:

Sunny - the vice president of Amber's class. A bright and happy person.

Hyoyeon - like Kris she doen't want anyone else other than her close friends to enter her circle, but she slowly opens up to Amber and then other people.

 

Taeyeon - Sunny and Hyoyeon's other close friend

   

Sandara, Minzy, Chaerin, and Bom are friends of Amber who likes her uniqueness. They also open up to Amber.

Ren - a school diva who doesn't treat girls nicely but slowly shows his soft side and care to Amber.

Minhyun - Ren's bestfriend. A fun, happy-go-luck person who always speaks for Ren.

 

Daesung, Seunghyun, Youngbae, and Seungri are Jiyong's best friends who are friends with Amber. Daesung is the closest to Amber next to Jiyong.

Others:

Peniel

Min

Myungsoo (I can't believe I didn't make him one of the side charas XD hahaha )

Eunhyuk

Kyuhyun

Minho (I didn't introduce him.. He is Amber's doctor)

Taemin (Kai's bestfriend) 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry I couldn't update the next chap because well.. school is you know.. meh. I only have a few free time at home because of school work and shot and in school gadgets aren't allowed. :I sooooooo yeah. 

fx isn't gonna attend mama, i have no reason to watch it anymore. joke :3 hahahaha

 

byeeeeeeee huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue