4 The Rivals

Ever Enough

Okay I couldn't wait until saturday hahaha

 

It was break time and the gang and I always stay at a spot near the giant oak tree. The school had trees with seats and tables glued to it like a park, but much more noisy. It was also a very comfortable place to relax when there aren't a lot of students.

We talked about our first period and stuff then Sehun brought up our new student miss tomboy.

"Hey guys, we have a new student named Amber-"

"Is she cute?!" Kai's always talkative when it comes to this topics.

"Yup, if she was your type" Lay answered

"Why are we even talking about her? She's not worth a topic anyway." I wanted to change the subject so I spoke up.

"Dude, Bitter much?" Chanyeol said then I just glared at him

"There she is right now! Noona!" Speak of the devil.

Sehun pointing at her from a far, Those who were already used to the campus can easily tell she's a new student with her holding the map of the school. She heard Sehun calling her and walked towards our table.

"Hello ummmm Is Suho with you guys?" She said innocently. Why is she looking for him?

"Right here miss" Chanyeol pointed at Suho conversing with LuHan.

"Thank You" We were all staring at her, she is so oblivious

"Suho, Henry's looking for you. He said he wanted to talk to you about some school plans"

"Oh hey Amber! Okay, Well I gotta go guys! See ya'll later!" then he ran off smiling stupidly

"Well I better go." she said shyly.

"Wait, Why don't you eat with us?" Kai you bastard..

"Oh no thank you. I.. have to go and find someone. Thanks anyways ummm.."

"Call me Kai" He smirked at her. Wait did she just blush?

"Okay.. Kai" She smiled faintly

"I'm Chanyeol! This is Baekhyun!" Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun by the collar like he's holding a kitten by his skin.

"Yah! Chanyeol! Ummmm Hi" Baekhyun said shyly.

"I'm Minseok, but you can call me Xuimin"

"Can I just call you Minseok?"

"Sure" Xuimin said nodding

"I'm Chen!"

"My name's Kyungsoo!"

"Hi I'm LuHan!"

"Sup! I'm Tao" Tao winked

"Hi. Hello." She bowed shyly.

"And this Handsome Guy over here is our very own Kris Wu" Chanyeol hooked his arm around my neck "Ouch! Chanyeol! Stop it! I can't breath" He was eyeing me, signaling me to introduce myself. I couldn't escape his grasp so I had no choice

"...Hi" I said almost a whisper.

"Hello.." She bowed "I uhhhh better go now. Bye"

"BYE AMBER!" they're so noisy! She giggled then left.

"Duuuuude! She's so cute!" Kai said excitedly.

"Sehun you should have introduced her to us sooner!" LuHan said smiling

"Yah!" Sehun said pointing at LuHan like a threat

"ooooh this one's different! She's unique in a good way" Minseok scratching on his chin

"I like her" Chen resting his head on the back of his hands smiling then I saw Kai typing something on his phone "What are you typing?" Tao asked then read what Kai wrote

"Hahahaha are you serious? It's only been the first day!" Tao was laughing hysterically then Lay checked out what Tao was laughing about. Lay's eyes widened at what he read "YAH! DON'T YOU ING DARE!" Lay slapped Kai's head which Kai just smiled stupidly then everyone read what was written on his phone

"What? It's a to do note, right?" they were laughing then the phone was last past onto me it read 'Trap Amber Liu'

"Yah!" I threw his phone back at him which he almost didn't catch. Almost. I know Kai was known for being a boss in bed but to all the girls he had you know? This was the first time I disagreed to.

"Ohohoho! Kai you bastard!" Chanyeol playfully pushed Kai on the shoulder

"Kai, you're getting way ahead of your self" Xuimin said while he was eating bread sticks

"Kai, I should be supporting you on this one but I strongly disagree that you 'stain' her." Sehun emphasized the stained part. I was suppose to say that but Sehun beat me to it

"What's wrong with you guys? Don't you remember our rule?" They all looked down at what I said.

Long silence before Kyungsoo spoke up "Hey, that guy looks like Amber" We all looked where D.O. Was pointing "With a hot chick" Kai said.

Two outsiders went straight for the teachers' lounge. 

 

 

Oh no. No no no no no no no Not him. Mr. Kwon panicked and hid behind Ms. Choi

"What are y-" "Shhhh stand still Yuri!"

"Okay, okay! Geez! Wait isn't that Donghae and your.. uhhh.." Yuri couldn't finish her sentence because she thought it would have become awkward.

"DONGHAAAAEE!"

"SHINDOOONG! I missed you bro!"

The students were just watching a stranger and the popular p.e. teacher hug.

"Shindong, you remember Ga In right?"

"Of Course! Why wouldn't I? How's it going girl?"

"Donghae just brought me along from work" While Shindong and Ga In were talking,

"JO KWOOOON! There you are!"

"."

"Mr. Kwon, your mouth" Yuri whispered to Jo Kwon

"Sorry.. *ehem* Heeeeeey.. Donghae.. What brings you here?"

"First let me hug you!" The students laughed at the adults silliness.

"Hae! Can't you see I'm at work?" Clearly Jo Kwon wanted them out of campus

"Ga In missed you" Donghae said with a poker face

"She did?" He blushed

"I did?" Ga In joined their conversation.

They were both staring at each other, remembering their past. Both of them blushed hard.

"Haha! Kibum! Wanna bet if they'd get back together?" Ms. Kim one of the school teachers nudged Mr. Kim Kibum

"Hyorin, what is it with you and betting?"

"Whaaaat? I'm kidding.. Or not" Ms. Kim chuckled.

Then Donghae slapped Mr. Kwon's back and interrupted their eye contact

"Oh yeah! Amber left this at the car, so could you please give this to her? It's her medicine."

Donghae slammed a paper bag at Jo Kwon's chest

"Why don't you just give it to Victoria?"

"Uhhh well look at the time? Well gotta go now, give it to Amber okay? Kaaay! C'mon Ga In!"

Jo Kwon irritated at Donghae for coming unexpectedly but returned his gaze at Ga In.

"It was nice meeting you again Jo Kwon. Bye." she bowed then left following Donghae.

 

Jo Kwon and Ga In was supposed to get married 3 years ago but an argument happened. Her ex set her up. Ga In's ex stalked her even after their break up so when he found out that Ga In was engaged to another man, he planned on separating them so he could think he could get Ga In back.

It was midnight when Jo Kwon was driving home from school exhausted. Then more fuel was added to the fire when he got home, he caught Ga In red handed kissing with another stranger. Jo Kwon got furious, he let out all his anger onto her because unknowingly he was just tired from a day's work and Ga In tried to explain but Jo Kwon kept interrupting her and was ticked off. She couldn't do anything but just cry. Jo Kwon was about to leave when she pulled him and tried to explain and says that she would never do such a thing and that She only loves him and him alone but Jo Kwon forcefully let go and walked out leaving Ga In crying and that was the last night they had. Their friends never discussed that topic after 3 days of forcing Jo Kwon to come back and finish the wedding but Jo Kwon kept ignoring them and didn't want their explanation. Jo Kwon had too much pride. But after a year he realized he was wrong but he knew he could never get her back now because of the pain he gave her. But what he didn't know was She still loved him. She still waited for him even after those 3 years because she was still stupidly in love with him. So now they were back to being strangers.

 

 

"Hahaha that was priceless!" It was kinda unexpected for Mr. Kwon's weakness shown to his students but he couldn't help it. "Kai watch out!" Minseok was too late, Kai who was sitting on the table accidentally spilled juice on me which made me almost ticked off "Sorry Kri-" "Save it.. I might kill you.." then he left to go to the bathroom "I'll come with you!" Tao ran off following me.

 

 

 

Ahhhh why does this school have to be so big? I scratched the back of my head frustrated at how the map looked more like a maze. I've been on this hallway before, am I going in circles? I kept pointing on my map and just kept on walking, I didn't notice where I was going when I bumped into someone.

"Oops!"

"Ah!" I bumped into someone's chest then my map fell and the person's binder and ballpens also fell. Amber why are you so clumsy?

"I'm soooo sorry.." I looked up to see who I bumped into

"..Pres Jiyong.. I.. Uhhh.."

"Amber.." we stared for like a second and it felt like time stopped. His eyes are so.. Mesmerizing..

"I'll get that" Then he broke our eye contact and bent down to get his things which I followed quickly to help him. Why does he have so many ballpens? I felt shy on how short my skirt was so I had to be careful when I kneel down to help him pick up the things. I'll ask Jjong hyung to buy me long socks when I get home.

It revealed my thighs and it feels so bare and cold. But I had to follow school rules. *sigh* son of a bish..

I was about to pick up the last ballpens when he raced me to it so our hands touched.

"Woah." I felt grounded. But it wasn't air conditioned in the hallways so why did I feel electric shocked?

"Sorry.." He picked it up and stood up. He gave me his hand to stand up, I took it and it felt so warm. And my hand was kinda sweaty. . I tried to distance myself quickly while I was about to stand, but I lost my balance like I was tipsy so I almost hit him right in the face but he suddenly  supported my arms so I wouldn't fall back. Our noses were inches away and I could feel his breath on me and I felt myself blushing.

Wait.. He.. HE'S MOVING CLOSER! He!!!! I was panicking and I was about to fall for his trap when the trash can near by clanked and a tin can rolled by at us. He let go of me face flushed then turned his head away from looking disappointed. "Sorry.." then he left me there standing. President Jiyong it's only been first day of classes and you already made my day with butterflies in stomach.

He was about to kiss me.. but.. Why? I blushed hard when I remembered what just happend..

"Amber?" I got back on earth when someone behind me called out. It was Peniel and he already made some friends.

"Hey Amber!"

"Oh Hi Peniel. Oh! Uhhhh could I ask where the nurse' office is?" "Just turn left at the end of the hall then open the first door written Nurse Office." "Thank You so much!" I ran well more likely galloped since my skirt really kept on bothering me

"Bye Amber!" I waved back then left.

"Yo Peniel! How do you know her?"

"Yeah dude, she's cute"

"But I'm cuter!!"

"Of course you are Ilhoon! She's also one of the students I told you awhile ago" They started laughing and walked out of the hallway.

 

 

I watched the whole scene. They were about to kiss. Good thing Tao bumped at me and we almost made a noise but I forcefully placed my hand on his mouth. I also so that Peniel guy having an interest in her.

"What'ya looking at?" It was Chanyeol's voice that I heard.

"Nothing.." I let go of Tao's mouth

"PWAH! I thought I was gonna get kidnapped there for a second" Tao said over reacting

"Can we just get back to our table? Break Time's gonna end soon" We walked back to our table.

I ignored their laughs and noise. It wasn't really my right to eavesdrop on them but my feet wouldn't walk away.

The whole day ended with me successfully not ingaging in talking to her in class. But my eyes kept staring at her. And it gave me goose bumps on what might happened in the future if I kept on thinking about her. Heck it's only been the first day and a lot of things have already happened.

"I'm Home!" "Hi dear! How was school?" "Well we have a new student" I sat down at the table "Wow lucky him! Wait your school doesn't accept new student with the graduating batch right?" My mom asked while placing a bowl of porridge in front of me. "Thanks Mom." I kissed her on the cheek "Oh and mom, It's a girl" I just kept on stuffing the food inside my mouth playfully "A girl? This is the first time I ever heard you talk about a girl in school" I chocked at what she just said "Oh dear!" She gave me a glass of water which I gladly drank it then I saw her smile at the corner of my eye "What are you smiling about?" I asked her raising my eyebrow "Oh nothing dear~ Finish your porridge. Oh and I have to pass by the grocery store do you want anything?" "I'm good" I washed my bowl and she kissed me goodbye "Lock the house while I'm gone" "I can take care of myself mo-" "Bye son!" then she closed the door. She always does that. 

 

Kris went upstairs exhausted then lazily fell on the bed. "No girl has ever made me feel this way.. aaaaagh Kris stop thinking about her." he said to himself then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

To the person who kept forcing me to put gd in here. Here it is. You're Welcome. 

This story might be very long. Might be. I don't know yet. 

Please comment/subscribe/upvote :) THANK YOU!

BYIEEEEE~!