7 I Want to Help You

Ever Enough

 "Okay. We'll have two teams consisted of both boys and girls in one team. Team leaders Kris and Sehun pick your group mates" Kris and Sehun stood up and stood beside Coach Shindong

 

"Rock, Paper, Scissors you two"  Sehun and I were always rivals in  Physical Education and neither of us can't beat the other, also it's in our bro code. 

"Rock, Paper, Scissors you two" I'll just pick the best ones again.

I chose rock and Sehun chose Paper. It's okay anyways. He smirked at me.

"Sehun picks first then Kris" Coach said then Sehun placed his index finger on his lips thinking and I rolled my eyes at him, I hope he doesn't choose Hyoyeon, she's good in sports so I always wanted her on my team.

"Amber" Sehun pointed at Amber who was surprised, she pointed at herself then stood beside Sehun. Is she even good? Or did he just chose her because he likes her?

My turn "Hyoyeon"

"Lay"

"President Jiyong"

"Suho" then it went on until two students were left.

Those who were weak in P.E. : Bom and Jessica 

"Okay, Team A Sehun and Team B Kris. It's a race to get the blue and red flag at the end of the field, Bom and Jessica are there to change the flag per race. Race by gender, Boy vs Boy and Girl vs Girl. I'll pick on this box a random name and you will compete. But first Kris and Sehun will start of." Sehun and I went to the starting line getting ready then Coach whistled go, and we were off. 

 

I watched as how Kris and Sehun were both competative, when they reached the finish line it was a photo finish! No team had a point and I think I was the only one surprised that no one won. Sunny explained to me that both never lost in this subject she even told me that their grade were always the same.

"Amber I'm really sorry on what happened with Hyoyeon awhile ago. She can't help it, she just wants attention and I'm trying to help her improve on th-"

"No, I'm fine with it but.. Could I ask why she's mad at me?"

"I've always been by her side but lately she's distancing herself from us and I noticed that but I didn't want her to suspect me. I think she's hiding something"

"Does she have a family problem or something?" I asked

"Well the last time we visited her house, her mom was coughing over and over and she was really concerned so she had to let us out of the house because she said she has to take care of her. When we checked up on her after a few days she said her mom was fine, it was just a false alarm but she had to bring her to the doctor, we never visisted her mom again because she said she needed rest" Sunny was really concerned and I can see it in her eyes "What about her dad?" "We always took care of her and he mom, her dad was a drinker but he was still loyal to his family he never left them for other women. One time, when Soo Young saw Hyoyeon by the convenience store, she had bruces on her face and it was still fresh. She said she just fell really hard. Soo Young called Me and Taeyon to come, when we came to see them at the park. I started crying because I knew something was up in her family at the moment and yet.." She was fighting back the tears, I patted her back

"and yet she was still showing her brave face on, she never showed us that she was hurt but her intentions were good. She just wants attention in a different way especially here in school. But please understand her, Amber she just has big problems at the moment" I nodded and assured her That I understood her.

I looked over at the other team and I stared at Hyoyeon, she was sitting alone staring at the grass. Her arms were resting on her knees and she looks like she's not even paying attention to the other runners. I have to talk to her later. I went back and watched the next runners.

It was Pres and Lay's turn. Pres was looking at me, I smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. He smiled more showing his white teeth. Then Coach Shindong blowed the whistle and they started running. Pres won and I jumped up and clapped "You were so cool!" I said to Pres who just came back sweating

"Thanks" I gave him a water bottle

"It's because you gave me luck" huh? I blushed at his comment

"It might just be coincidence that you won" I said joking. He chuckled

"Team A only a point behind Team B. If either teams win they get plus points on their grade" Coach said. Oh wait I wasn't called yet

"Last to run.." he pulled out to small pieces of paper inside the box

"Team A Amber vs Team B Hyoyeon" I knew it..

"Good Luck" Pres said ruffling my hair

"Thanks Pres!" He patted my back and went for the starting point, I'm not that bad at sports but i never said I was great either. But I try. My team's grade depends on this.

"Hyoyeon, Good luck" she just looked at me raising her eyebrow. Then we got ready and then Coach blew the whistle. Then we were off. I was leading ahead of her and the class started shouting and I looked back on her, she was giving everything she got while I didn't push myself, but this is our grade we're talking about here so I can't let pity get in the way. Then I got the flag and ran back, she was still behind me.

"Team A wins!" Coached shouted then they cheered for me and I looked at Hyoyeon who was breathing heavily and I smiled her and she rolled her eyes at me. I really needed to talk to her soon.

"I really didn't expect us to win but you did it!" Sehun hugged me tightly and pulled me up

"Okay put me down now Sehun" I said laughing

"You did great!" Pres commented and we high fived.

 

It was dismissal time and I wanted to talk to Hyoyeon but I had to go to Ren and Minhyun first to tell them I wont join them in going home.

When I came by their door, Ren was strangling Minhyun's neck "You started this!!"

"I told you I'm Sorry!!! AMBER HEEELP!!" He was reaching for me and Ren looked up and saw me then he let go of Minhyun and his face had a faint shade of red (authour's note: FIFTY SHADES OF RED hahaha okay I'll stop..)

"Save me Amber!" Minhyun ran behind me

"What happened?" i asked but Ren just looked elsewhere

"We got called out by Ms. Yuri after school so we have to stay"

"Why? What happened?"

"Well you see, Ren here has a cru- OW OW OW OW! Crumbs on his face, and Ms. Yuri caught us eating in class so he she scolded us and wanted to talk to us after school!" Ren pinched on his arm hard and Minhyun explained in a fast motion.

"You can go ahead Amber, we really have to stay" Ren said and I just nodded

"Well Okay" "Take care on your way home!" Minhyun shouted

"You too!" I waved bye and went back to the classroom to get my bag and talk to Hyoyeon, but she wasn't in the classroom anymore so maybe she's with Sunny and the others? I was at the school entrance and found Sunny and friends I ran towards them

"Sunny, where's Hyoyeon? I'd like to clear things with her."

"She said she has to get home soon, so we didn't force her in staying"

"Oh okay" I was about to give up and just talk to her tomorrow but then I found her walking alone on her way home

"Hyoyeon! Wait!" I shouted at her but she didn't hear me, I ran to catch up with her but then I stupidly ran at the green light, then stopped in the middle of the road, the car honked and was fast and I couldn't move because I was frozen and didn't know what to do, but someone pulled me immediately to the side of the road and hugged me tight. My eyes widened at how fast it happened I looked up to see who rescued me, and the person was breathing heavily. And I was more surprised on who it was.

"DO YOU WANNA DIE?! YOU ALMOST GOT HIT!" he was mad at me for some reason and he held my arms tight.

"I'm s-sorry.." I was shaking and my heart was pounding.

"SORRY?!" He was furious.

 

 

It was Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two updates in one day :3 This was supposed to be just one update but I measured it and the story was too long. I made it too long hahaha 

I'll update soon :3 and I think I'll put here on what the male uniform design looks like xD

Thank you so much for reading my fanfic :DD This is my first fanfic I'm really serious in finishing it :)

It's because you people motivate me to update all the time! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! \(^u^\  )~~ 

BYIEEEEEE~!! :D