18 Another Day

Ever Enough

 

"Amber, why didn't you answer my messages or calls yesterday? I was so wor- I mean Minhyun was worried about you.." Ren looked away with a red ears and I giggled at his cute act.

"Sorry Ren, yesterday was a busy day and literally forgot about even checking my phone. Sorry" I pulled him into a hug and he didn't budge.

"I'm sorry I made you worry."

"I wasn't wo-" then I tapped the tip of his nose and let go of him.

"Don't you wowwy yow pwitty wittle thing Ren baby~!" his face became tomato red.

"YAH! DID MINHYUN TELL YOU TO CALL ME BABY?!" He stammered like a little kid.

"Ren! You're so cute!!" I hugged him again tighter like I was hugging a fluffy life sized ken doll or a barbie doll.

 

"Amber! You're too close!!" their noses were inches away and people were looking at them.

"Oh sorry, I was just teasing" Amber giggled then let him go. 

 

The bell rang and they were walking back to their classrooms.

"You know, you could've just pushed me away when we were this close" She demonstrated again pulling him in an embrace and smiling brightly at him while he froze again with wide eyes but this time he tried moving closer to her face but she let go on cue.

"Ren, you're not yourself right now. You always have a cold expression towards me. What's with the sudden change?" Amber asked holding onto both his shoulders waiting for his reply.

"Because you're so oblivious.." he murmured under his breath while looking down.

"What? Because I'm what?" Before Ren could open his mouth again the second bell rang.

"I gotta get to class, and you too." He pushed Amber to her class door and he ran for his

"Wait! Ren?!" Amber tried to follow him but someone pulled on her shoulder and she looked at who was the owner of the hand.

"Get to class now Amber"

"Hey.. Henry.. *sigh* Okay." He smirked then I went inside and the first thing I saw was Jiyong erasing the writings on the board. He stared back and smiled at me.

Jiyong. His lips that took my first kiss. His intense gaze at me that I fell for. That memory was too precious to be forgotten. It's so weird that I forgot about him..

"Amber, you okay?" Jiyong waved his hand in front of her face and she snapped back with a red face.

"uhh.." she went back to her desk while Jiyong smirked at her walking back.

Ahh! Amber! What were you thinking dozing off like that?! That was embarrassing!!

Amber scratched her head then Kris noticed her irritated action

"You okay there?" She looked at Kris then her eyes looked at the ceiling.

"Yeah, I just had a problem with my math homework last night" She said half lying.

She couldn't concentrate on it last night because she kept thinking about how she met Jiyong in the past and not realizing it the whole time.

She alwyas looks everywhere except at the person she's talking to when she's lying.

"I can help you with it if you want?"

Jiyong changed a bit, hasn't he? Amber was in deep thought without even realizing.

"Yeah sure. That'd be great. Hey do you think you can help me with my math problem?" She asked Kris with a serious expression

"I just asked y- ..Yeah do you want later at lunch?" Kris said while raising his eyebrow.

 

Two periods ended and Amber asked Hyoyeon if she could hang out with them for today. Jiyong and Kris looked at her leaving with Hyoyeon then they both looked at each other with a straight face

What is that bastard thinking? Kris crunched his forehead (is this term right? XD)

What is he looking at for? Jiyong thought raising his eyebrow.

Seunghyun and Seungri came in and dragged Jiyong out of the door

"C'mon G.D.!"

"Hyung! Let's go!" Sehun yelled at the door then Kris grabbed his things and left the classroom.

 

Hyoyeon and Amber was in time for the girls' practice routines.

 

"Amber! Hey!" Minzy ran to hug me.

"Hey Minzy!"

"You came to see us practice?" Chaerin asked putting her hand on her waist.

"Yeah I'd love to study some of your moves"

"Study? Why study when you can join us?" Hyoyeon punched my arm lightly.

"Yeah Amber! C'mon!" Minzy skipped happily.

"I'll try but have to ask permission first from my brothers"

"Okay, Jessica will introduce you to the other members" Dara pulled on Jessica's arm playfully then they giggled.

"Everybody gather around!" all the members stopped what they were doing and circled around us.

"This here is Amber! Amber meet the cheer squad; This here is my sister Krystal she's two years younger than us along with Sulli, and Suzy."

"Hey! Can I call you hyung?"

"Uhh yeah sure whatever" Amber nodded in agreement

"This here is Jia, one of our great dancers, a year younger than us" "Excuse me? I'm just the same level as Jia is" Hyoyeon scoffed then we all laughed.

"Nice to meet you Amber" they smiled at each other

"Well! That's about all of us for now, we're still finding new recruits or trainees so that when we graduate they'll be next in line" Bom said smiling with glee.

"Amber, why don't you sit on the bleachers so you can watch us." Hyoyeon pointed at the near bleachers.

"Okay"

Amber sat on one of the bleachers then opened her back pack and took some chips and a drink to eat.

 

"Tae look! That's the girl I've been telling you about." Kai and Taemin were eating on top of the school building. Taemin looked at the girls that were practicing then looked at Kai

"Krystal? Didn't you break up with her last year?"

"No you idiot! That one sitting on the bleachers." Kai held onto Taemin's chin and turned it towards Amber's direction.

"Amber Liu? The new girl? Why her of all girls? Isn't she like.. You know? One of the boys?" Kai grinned.

"That's the interesting part of it. Wouldn't it be an uproar in school if I could hook up with a tomboy?" Kai said crossing his arms.

"Maybe.. but she's too nice to be with a hungry wolf like you. If I was a girl I'd be staying away from you." Taemin looked at Kai from head to toe.

"Oh please, if you were a girl you'd be an easy target. And besides she still looks as innocent as you so this would be just a walk in the park." Kai said proudly.

"Heh. Good luck with that." Taemin rolled his eyes at him.

"I don't need luck. No girl has ever stopped falling for my traps." Kai said watching Amber on the field smirking.

 

 

 

Sorry if I didn't update :( I was kinda busy with our halloween and stuff.. O__O I'm really sorry..

 

Please comment / subscribe / upvote :3 it helps a lot! or you can add me as friend! :D haha

BYIEEEEEE~!