17 The Butterfly

Ever Enough

Back to the present.

After Amber's breakdown we went to a nearby fast food to eat. 

I had to break the dead silence "You okay?" I asked then she shook her head and looked up at me with a reassuring smile. Her usual smile was back that means she's back to normal. 

"Do you still want to meet up with the others? Or I could just bring you home?" I asked.

"I was the one that asked them to come. I don't wanna talksh*t them.. Let's just finish this so we can leave" then we went back eating. 

 

They road the bus on the way to their destination. Kris sat beside Amber who was staring out the window. Kris stared at her with concern all of a sudden. 

What is she thinking about? Maybe I'll ask her later when she's in the mood..

I didn't have the appetite to eat awhile ago but I had to show him I was fine. It kept playing back in my mind that Jiyong was the person I had feelings for. I forgot about him and Minho because it was too depressing. I overdosed myself with medicines that weren't prescribed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then I looked at Kris 

"Kris?" I caught him looking at me.

"Hmm? What?" he said blinking and sat up straight. 

"Please don't tell the others about what happened awhile ago. It's kinda embarrassing especially when I cried in front of you. I'm sorry about that" I looked back at the window. 

I've always thought that she was a happy-go-lucky person, who doesn't cry or give up on anything. I was wrong. All she needs is a pat on the back. She looks so lonely.. Like I was. 

She looked back at the window silently then I pulled her into a hug and patted her back. 

"It's okay. I wont tell anyone." I was surprised at Kris' sudden action. 

"It's okay. I wont tell anyone." then he patted my back. They were like magic words that calmed me down, I suddenly started crying on him again. I couldn't hold it in.  

 

They were all there waiting for us. 

"Woah! Amber your eyes are red. What happened?" I looked at my reflection on the glass window store and it was really red. 

"I uh-" 

"Did Kris make you cry?" Chen putting his hand on my shoulder with an apologetic look then I had to laugh at his comment 

"Yah!" Kris crossed his arms and glared at Chen which Chen stepped back behind Chanyeol 

"I brought my guitar" Chanyeol smiled 

Guitar.. Oh shiz! My guitar!! 

"Ah! Yeol! I forgot my own guitar!" I placed both my hands on top of my head looking frustrated. 

"Well, you can just sing for today. You can sing right?" Baekhyun suggested. 

"Not very.. I think I'll be out of tune.." I said while rubbing my hands on my nape. 

"Then let's practice." Kyungsoo said pulling me towards a fountain. 

"Here's the music piece you gave me." 

"You sure you want us to sing that? It was just an idea and I just wrote down a bunch of lyrics that all." I tried reasoning with Kyungsoo because the song was embarrassing. 

It lunch at that time and I still had a lot of time left before the bell rings so I started writing down lyrics that wasn't really related to anything but I was bored so I had to do something, Kyungsoo crept behind me and read what I was writing, he said it was great so I told him to keep it if he likes it so much. I thought he was joking when he took it. 

 

"I tried singing it and it's great. There are three guys here who can sing here. No offense Kris." 

Kyungsoo patted Kris' arm 

"None taken." 

"Are you really sure? I'm regretting right now that I gave you that paper.." I looked down at the paper and he placed his hand on top of mine then I looked up on him 

"Don't worry. Baek, Chen, and I will take turns on the stanzas." 

"You told them about this?" he smiled then I face palmed myself. 

I really feel embarrassed they all know about that song. 

"Amber we read the lyrics and D.O. here taught us the tune and it sounds great. Why do you feel embarrassed?" 

"I'm sorry.. Okay I'll try singing it" 

"Chanyeol you ready?" Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol who was fixing his position on the guitar 

"Yup." 

"Ready?" 

"But you said this was practice?" 

"Think of it as a practice just a bit more louder so people could here it." he smiled at me then I looked at Chen and Baekhyun with reassuring smiles.  

I sat in the middle of Kyungsoo and Baekhyun and Chen and Chanyeol sat on their own stools. 

I took a deep breath and Chanyeol started strumming. 

 

"Goodbye Summer by Miss Amber Liu everyone~!" Baekhyun shouted and lured people with our voices

 

rallallallalla rallallallallarallal~

rallallallalla rallallallallalla~

 

People started clapping even Kris was smiling and clapping at us. We stand and bowed and said our thank yous. Then they started putting coins on the guitar casing.

"I told you it would be great." Kyungsoo said laughing then I smiled at him and hugged him tight.

"Thanks D.O. I'm not afraid of singing again." I whispered at him and he eye smiled at me

"What about us?" Chanyeol said with open arms waiting for a hug and I ran for his inviting hug then Chen and Baekhyun followed and hugged me. Then after the huggings I looked at Kris smiling at him and I stepped forward

"Thanks Kris"

"For what?" he said raising his eyebrow

"For being yourself. You showed me your real self and I thought you would push me away when I looked weak in front of you but you didn't so.. Thank You." I took his hand and bro hugged him then  patted his back. 

 

Why do I feel dissapointed that she didn't hug me like them? Kris you're thinking too much.

"Let's eat!" Chen shouted out loud

"Yeah!!" they unison.

"C'mon Kris!" Amber hooked her arm around mine and pulled me. 

"You're pretty interesting you know that?" I murmured

"Did you say something?" She looked up at me.

"Did I? You're being possessed" I nodded at her then she just laughed.

 

Amber sat beside Baekhyun and Chanyeol and in fron of them was Kyungsoo and Chen, Kris sat at the end of the table.

"Amber, why not make more songs like that?" Baekhyun asked

"Well I could If I was inspired."

"write some more!! You're songs will be great and it will sound as awesome as Goodbye Summer!" Chanyeol pulled on me and keep on shaking me then I laughed

"Okay, Okay. I'll try."

"That'd be awesome!" Chen gave me two thumbs up. 

 

Miss Tomboy.. You are such a Social Butterfly.. Kris thought and stared at Amber laughing with the others.

 

 

 

I'm sorry if I haven't updated.. I wanted to update two chaps :) And I didn't get any wifi connections yesterday TT___TT I can't live without the internet. Literally, it irritates me not checking on updates and wutnots. 

 

I like the song Goodbye Summer but I don't like the people singing it especially one particular person.

Amber said she composed this. And she intended that the singer is HER ALONE and a GUY. But meh. She sang like 11 ing seconds on the song SHE MADE. I could wait longer for her to promote this song if she did a duet with a guy and that SHE SANG AND NOT ING RAP but NOOOO she had to sing it with her members who's lines are more longer than the person who wrote itself. 

The caps lock and bold likes me. 

*sigh* I'm getting mad over something that's already been done. Lemme just crawl into ball.. 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT DOR SUBSCRIBE DOR UPVOTE if something confuses you, I'll try to explain except for her illness :3

BYYYYYIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~! :D Sorry again for not updating :)