3 Do First Impressions Last?

Ever Enough

"Hey Hyung! That amber girl looks interesting, don't you think?" Sehun sat on Amber's vacant chair. "You could say so.." I answered him while looking out the window.  

"Maybe we should befriend her?" 

"What? Why?"

"What's wrong? She could even get added in exo" Sehun said in a happy tone. 

"Are you nuts? No girl has ever entered our territory and you know that" 

"Okay, maybe not add her to the group at least welcome her in school right?" Sehun got back to his seat and I didn't want to answer his question. She might look interesting because of her boyish looks, but I feel like I shouldn't bother her business. 

 

Okay. Acquaintances would be fine until the end of the school year. But being friends? No. She's not even my type. Why are you worrying about this so much?

 

Suho and Amber came back quickly. She looked relieved and Suho looked more okay with her. He wasn't sweating or stuttering in front of her. Usually he would in front of girls. Was he cured? Impossible. I removed that thought away. 

First period ended with me sleeping again. Then second period was for reviewing so the officers of the class take charge. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

People started making noise again. Time to introduce myself. "Hi I'm Amber. What's your name?" I smiled and He just ignored me.. "Okay.." awkward. "That's Kris Hyung. Hey! I'm Sehun" Sehun leaned at the end of his desk. "Hello Sehun" "You're lucky to get transferred here at the graduating batch Amber, Mr. Park don't usually accept new students when their graduating but he saw something in you" Huh.. Well Lucky Me~ "Really? Well that's good." I smiled at him. "My name's Lay" Lay the guy in front of my desk leaned and smiled, teeth showing. He looks handsome. Well actually they all look handsome.

Then another guy approached me "Hey, Amber right? My name's Jiyong. Class President. If you have questions just talk to me okay?" did he just winked at me? "Uhhh Thanks. I'll keep that in mind" I nodded lightly. Then I saw Kris made eye contact with Jiyong saying what-the--was-that face.. I think? "What?" Jiyong asked him with his eyebrow raising, then went to the front and erased the writings on the board.

"Hi Amber! My name's Sunny! I'm the Vice president~!" She said happily. She looks nice I guess. "If you need any assistance I'll always be here~!"  does everyone in this school think I need extra help? "Thank You" That's all I could say.

Then the whole period was good, I got to know Sehun and Lay and the others more. Except for Kris. He was distancing him self from.

Then the bell rang.

I should go see and thank Vic unnie. I placed everything in my bag and I said goodbye to Sehun and Lay. Then when I was at the hallway, I saw a familiar blonde haired guy.

"Henry! Hey Henry!" I ran towards Him and He smiled at me.

"Hey Amber! Just the person I'm looking for! Here is your locker code. Always remember it, okay?"

"I will"

"You locker number is 14..3. Yup, 143. Next to Choi Minki and Sandara Park. Some lockers are reserved so those who didn't reserve were placed randomly, is it okay with you?"

"Yeah. Sure."

"Come here, I'll show your locker. They might also be there." Henry's nice.

"Yo Ren! This here is our new student Amber Liu, your locker mate."

"Oh Hey.. I know you! You were the girl that was running with two other idiots, running late for class" He slammed his locker and rolled his eyes at me then left. Did I do something wrong?

"Don't let him get to you, he's usually cold with new people. Well I better get going, Oh and if you see Suho, tell him I need to talk to him about some school plans. Thanks!" He pat my back and left, giving me his cheeky smile again. "Okay, Bye Henry!" I waved bye. Okay.. 091897 I punched the code on the locker. I wasn't like any locker, It looked more like a safe because of the pushable buttons. I placed a few thing on my locker, books, few notebooks, and my family picture. It had Donghae hyung, Jonghyun hyung, Dad, and Me. I'll stick it on locker door later, I'll just insert it on the books first.

Okay. If I'm here then the nurse' office is here, so I just have to turn here then past the cafeteria theeeeen here. Owkaaaaay. I pointed at the given map then started my adventure around this huge school.

 

 

 

chaptuh three is up. I put random people I like as characters haha like Ren because of the video nu'est and amber moments YUGEXGNAUSHXUNGLHAZ\LA\H <3 MEHGEHD RENBER FOREVUH dream come true~! then I put Jiyong hahaha I hope there's a gdber moment someday MAYGAHD I WANT THEM TO DO A SONG OR COMPOSE OR JUST BE FRIENDS HJGSAGKAHKVFHKHJD my feels. O______O

I might upload the next chapter on saturday? Because I have to study for my exams. T______T I WANNA LEAVE THIS GADDAMN SCHOOL NOW 

Please comment/subscribe/upvote :D wah wah wah wah wah

Okaaaay byeeee~!