Get Down.

My Electric Heart

I go crazy...

"Alright guys, that's all!" The photographer said.

SHINee was having a photoshoot today, and I tagged along with nothing better to do. They were all dressed in casual clothing, advertising a new phone that had come out. It was pretty interesting to watch them pose for the camera, especially Onew, whose silly facial expressions were extremely interesting to watch.

It was over now, and everyone thanked eachother and we headed out in SHINee's van.

6 of us cramped in the back of the car wasn't exactly comfortable. Minho and Jonghyun sat in the middle seats, forcing me to squeeze between Taemin and Key, with Onew practically sitting on top of Key.

"Ya, give Onew hyung some more room Taemin" Key said, looking past me to nag Taemin. Taemin scooted over, and I did the same, feeling my legs press against Taemin's, and our shoulders touching. He looked at me and I bit my lip awkwardly, trying not to notice how close we were.

He coughed slightly, looking out the window, and I turned the other way, remembering his kiss on my cheek last night. I felt myself blush, and Key pushed even closer to me to make room for his hyung. I felt myself squeezed even more on Taemin, who was now pressed against the window.

Key suddenly pushed even closer to me, his shulder hitting my head, which slammed against Taemin's.

"Ya, hyung!" Taemin said angrily, turning his head. I started rubbing my head, then stopped when I noticed his face turned my way. I looked to him, and noticed him staring at me. I turned away and he coughed, continuing, "Jinki hyung isn't that big, he doesn't need that much space." He said it calmly and turned back to watch out the window.

"Hyung" Minho said to the manager, noticing our discomfort. "Can we stop somewhere for lunch? I'm hungry."

The manager agreed, pulling into a small restaraunt. "Alright, let's go then." he said, hurrying us inside. We were seatead at a large circular table, and I sat in the middle first, everyone else following. Key sat to my right, and Taemin to my left.

Nooo, I didn't want to sit by Taemin again. I closed my eyes and breathed out in annoyance, then opened my eyes, deciding to make the best of it.

"Alright, let's order drinks first." The manager said, ordering some alcohol for himself. Everyone else ordered soft drinks or water, and the waiter went away to get them.

While we waited, I sat awkwardly as everyone conversed except for me and Taemin. Should I say something to him? I thought. I wondered what he was thinking about.  His phone began to ring, and I eyed it as he picked it up, noticing the name on the caller ID: Hee Young.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Aren't you going to get that?"

He looked at me and chuckled. "Nah." he said, ignoring the call and stuffing his phone back into his pocket. Surprised, I looked away and decided to start talking to Key.

Soon, our drinks were here, and I was handed a small cup of clear liquid. I thanked the waiter for my water, and gulped it down, only to notice once I was halfway through with it that it was indeed NOT water.

I coughed, spitting much of it up as I felt my head start to spin and my mind get fuzzy and vision blurry. "Wooow!" I exclaimed brightly, setting the cup down.

Everyone stopped and stared at me, and the manager pointed to my glass. "I-I think that's my drink!" He said, grabbing the cup he was given and sipping it, then saying, "I got water!"

I ignored everyone as they stared at me, and for what reasons I can't remember, I blurted, "Taemin, why didn't you answer Hee Young? You should really respect your noonas...." My voice trailed into a hiccup as I wiped my face with my hand. I eyed Jonghyun, whose mouth was wide open and he gave me a warning look.

"WHHAATT, I mean she came all the way back to Seoul....just for Taemin...and now he's just leaving her hanging." I suddenly remembered Jonghyun warning me not to tell anyone that he had told me about Hee Young. "Oh, WHOOPS Jonghyun, I forgot I'm not supposed to say anything." I zipped my lips with my finger and laughed.

Everyone gasped and I felt myself start to fall over. Taemin caught me, his strong hands firmly gripping my shoulders, and he said, "Let me get her out of here."

A/N sorry if its boring or anything
lol
thanks for all you guys' support ^-^