The Name I Loved

My Electric Heart

hey guys, you mind checking out my junhyung oneshot and telling me what you think? please? :)

LINKIE

 Are you ready?

"It's not what it looks like" I started, but Taemin just shook his head and turned back into his room, slamming the door shut.

I closed my eyes, breathing deeply and then opened them, glaring at Jonghyun.

"W-what..." he said, standing up and helping me up.

"Taemin is already mad at me, and you just made it worse! This whole 'making him jealous' thing isn't working!" I stormed off, leaving Jonghyun alone in the hallway.

I went into my room and shut the door, locking it and laying on my bed, crying into the sheets.

When I awoke, my bed was stained with tears and my eyes were bloodshot and tired, droppy. My face looked horrible, and my hair was in a messy bun on the top of my head.

Disregarding my appearance, I walked into the kitchen and got some milk for breakfast.

"Ya..." I heard.

I turned around slowly, adjusting my eyes to the light and I was taken aback when I saw SHINee's manager standing there, hands on his hips.

He shook his head at me. "You look horrible." He said.

I cringed, nodding and saying "I'm sorry...I'll go fix myself up."

He shook his head. "Nonono. We need you to go get some breakfast for the boys. They've been working since early this morning and need some food to regnerate."

"...Me?" I asked, confused.

"I'm busy, and so are they, so it's best you go. Don't worry, I'll send Taemin with you." He began to leave the kitchen.

I tried to protest, saying, "Wait no--" but he didn't listen.

I bit my lip. "What do I do..." I said to myself. Soon Taemin entered the kitchen. He stared at me and shook his head. I faked a smile and he rolled his eyes, laughing.

"Ya. You're already making me babysit you, can you get ready please so that we can go?"

I narrowed my eyes. "I can do it by myself thank you."

He laughed again. "In a city you are unfamiliar with, with a language you aren't that great at, and in the morning when you...look like that?" he said. "No chance. I'm coming with you. I don't want you to get into any more trouble. Go change. Now."

Surprised at his sudden interest in protecting me, I walked to my room and changed into some white shorts and a blue tanktop. I brushed my hair and let it fall down against my shoulders and slipped into some brown flip flops. I grabbed a purse and sunglasses, which I put on my head, and I walked out into the hall, where Taemin was waiting against the wall.

"Took you long enou-" he stopped to look at me and swallowed, so I could see his adam's apple move up and down. He blinked quickly, then rubbed his neck with his hand and looked away. "That's better." he said.

I pursed my lips, wondering why he was like that. I shrugged it off and walked toward him. "Let's go then." I said.

"Ah, yes." He opened the door for me and I walked through.


"It'll be about ten minutes until your order is ready." the cashier said.

I nodded. "Kamsahamnida." I said, moving back to Taemin who was sitting in a booth at the coffee shop. I sat down next to him and he looked away.

After a long enough awkward moment, the silence was broken when a young man, about Key's age walked by our table and whistled, looking at my legs.

I bit my lip and blushed, trying to cover my legs with my bag as the man sat in a table directly next to us.

I noticed Taemin's face turn angry as he glared at the man, who was still checking out my legs and . I turned my head away from him and crossed my legs, putting my hand on the side of my head, hoping not to make eye contact with him or Taemin.

When I crossed my legs, I heard a soft "ooohh" come from the ert's mouth. I cringed and rolled my eyes, wishing in that moment to just dissappear.

Suddenly I felt someone sit next to me. I was pushed against the wall of the store as he squeezed next to me. "Na Otteoke?!" I thought. Why was he next to me now? I felt a warm article of clothing hit my legs and I turned my head to see Taemin sitting there, placing his leather jacket over my legs.

"Why would you wear such a thing?" he said, shaking his head and closing his eyes. "It's so innappropriate. You have people staring, yuo know that? And you're not even doing anything about it....Hey ! Stop staring and get lost."

Shocked, I stared at Taemin, admiring his courage and wondering why he defended me. I couldn't stop looking at him as he glared evilly at the man, who now jumped up from his seat and ran off. Taemin sighed, closing his eyes and turning his head. When his eyes met mine, I looked away, feeling my face burn up.

Taemin sighed and moved away from me slightly. "Don't wear that again." he said. After a moment, he continued, "Where the hell is our order?" 

A/N sorry for the short chapter!