Your Name.

My Electric Heart

"It’s closer to fear than uneasiness"
 

I quickly turned to Taemin, whose mouth was open almost as wide as his eyes at this point. He then swallowed and coughed a little in surprise, bowing and greeting her politely. I raised my eyebrows in confusion and he put his hand on my back, introducing me to her.

"And this," he said, "Is Hee Young...my...friend" he hesitated with the last word.

She smiled and smirked at me. "Nice to meet you" she said coldly, then turning back to Taemin said, "Are you doing anything later? I'm free if you want to practice."

I listened, confused as Taemin said, "Practice?"

She nodded, "It's been awhile. I want to see if you've improved."

Taemin blushed and said, "You should know that already." She shrugged and he said, "Alright fine, I could use some instruction anyway. I'll call you later. We gotta go now." He grabbed my hand and said goodbye, pulling me across the street and back inside.

Once we were in the dorm, I slowly, hesitantly asked, "So...who is she...?" I raised my eyes to look at him.

Before he could answer, Key walked into the living room where we were standing and said, "Taemin we have been waiting for you! WHAT were you 2 doing?"

Taemin stumbled over words for a sec then clearly said, "Outside."

Key rolled his eyes. "Come ON, you can talk later." He took Taemin's hand and led him into the practice room. I decided not to follow. I sat down in the kitchen and thought to myself, 'who is that girl?'

She was really pretty. It seemed like Taemin had some sort of past relationship with her. I wondered if it was a romantic relationship. It seemed like Taemin didn't want me to know about it. He had left in a big hurry. In the midst of questioning myself, I heard someone come in the kitchen. I looked up and saw Minho standing there.

"You okay?" he asked sweetly. I nodded but didn't look him in the eye.

He grabbed a water from the fridge and sat down across from me, asking again, "Are you sure you're okay?"

I again nodded slowly, then carefully asked, "Who's Hee Young?"

Minho's eyes got wide. "Did she come here?" I nodded, looking confused. "Whaa, she has some guts." he continued, sitting back in his chair and shaking his head. "Did she talk to you?"

I shook my head. "Nope, just to Taemin...who is she?"

Minho leaned in closer. "what'd she say to him?"

"Something about practicing later....he said he'd call her"

Minho gasped. "JINJA? That boy..he's going to really get it." He got up from the table and left the kitchen without another word, still without telling me who she was.

Still confused, I got up too and followed him into the practice room. Before I could spy on their conversation, Jonghyun pushed me out of the room and closed the door. "Let's just wait out here." he said, smiling.

I nodded reluctantly, sitting down against the wall.

He sat down next to me and sighed. "You look worried." he said.

I turned my head and glared at him. "What do you care anyway?" I asked coldly.

He opened his mouth and widened his eyes. "Ya, what makes you say that?"

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe the fact that you've been glaring at me, or acting like you hate me, ever since I got here!"

He chuckled, standing up. "Don't worry about Hee Young." he said, as if he could read my mind. He winked and walked coolly back into the practice room, shutting the door behind me.

I was shocked. I hadn't told him that's what was bothering me, so how did he know?

He didn't even know Taemin and I had run into her.

Maybe Taemin had told him after we came in. But then, wouldn't Minho have already known too?
And Minho couldn't have told him, since he walked out of the practice room before Minho went in.

"Aishh, I'm confused." I said to myself. I then decided to listen in on the boys. I pressed my ear to the door and tried to make out any words I could.

"Are you not going to tell her about Hee Young?" Key said.

"Ya, I'll figure it out!" Taemin answered, almost yelling.

I moved away from the door as more things went through my mind. What about Hee Young did he have to tell me?

gahh, i love all my commenters and subscribers ^^
you guys are awesome :3
thanks for being so encouraging :D
sorry if this chapter is confusing or boring or whatever.

 

oh and to clear anything up,
hee young is simply a name given to the character,
she isnt supposed to be a famous person you should know
OTL