Forever Or Never

My Electric Heart

All the meaning of the world disappears
You and I are the only two left
Even if I block my eyes, lips, ears, and all
Your scent becomes stronger

"Are you finished with this?" the waiter asked Jonghyun, whose plate was completely cleared.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "No, I was planning on eating this plate as well." he said sarcastically, handing the waiter his plate.

I couldn't help but laugh, covering my mouth until the waiter walked away. Jonghyun was the biggest troll I had ever met. The whole dinner had been like this, filled with laughs with Jonghyun continually trolling the waiter, making fun of other couples out on dates, and making funny faces with his food.

To be honest, it was one of the most fun dates I had ever been on. We had been enjoying ourselves for the entire night, and I was kind of sad to see the night come to an end. Giving Jonghyun a chance was a good choice, I thought.

"Should we go then?" Jonghyun asked, standing.

"Ah, ye." I said, standing as well. Jonghyun headed to the door. "Wait, Jonghyun-" I said, causing him to turn around. "Shouldn't we...tip the waiter?"

"Why? He couldn't even take a good joke." Jonghyun said.

I dropped my jaw. "Jonghyun...you played jokes on him all night, the least you can do is tip him a few bucks."

Jonghyun sighed, pulling out his wallet. I would've tipped him myself, but Jonghyun had told me not to worry about bringing money since he was going to treat me to everything. Jonghyun slammed 2 bills on the table and we walked out. It bothered me that Jonghyun wouldn't think to give the poor waiter a tip, and I wished there was something I could do about that, but I didn't want to start a fight with him tonight.

Still slightly upset, I kept a straight face as we left and he ushered me into his car. We sat in silence for a minute until we pulled up to a park nearby, with a lake. Jonghyun stopped the car. "C'mon, this place is beautiful at night." He said, his eyes sparkling as he looked at me.

He got out of the car and opened the door for me, causing me to blush a little. He grabbed my hand and started walking toward the lake. There was a small wooden brige leading to a roofed dock ahead, and he led me toward it.

A slight wind came across, and I felt a chill, goosebumps appearing on my arms. I shivered.

"Are you cold?" Jonghyun asked, removing his white jacket and placing it around my shoulders. "There, that should be better."

I smiled thankfully, hoping I wasn't giving him the wrong idea by accepting this. He must know how I still felt about Taemin. I gulped nervously, looking at Jonghyun. He caught me checking him out and he laughed quietly to himself, then said, "There's a better view over here."

Caught, I bit my lip, turning my head away quickly and whispering "Aish..." to myself.

We walked onto the wooden bridge and entered the dock. "Over here." Jonghyun said, guiding me to the edge. We stared out across the dock, seeing the night sky's beautiful stars reflect off the lake's surface. The view was amazing. We leaned against the railing of the dock and Jonghyun pointed upward. "Look at that star." He said. "It's so bright and beautiful...."

I nodded. "Mmm." I said, admiring the view. "It really is-" I turned to Jonghyun, who was unusually close to me. I stopped talking, moving my head back away, but he grabbed my chin, focusing my face back to him.

"But for some reason, I can't stop looking at you." he said, taking his other hand and touching my head, moving it down slowly to my neck. I gulped nervously, my head pounding as he leaned in closer, closing his eyes. I fluttered my eyes, feeling his lips only centimeters away from my own.

"W-What are you doing?" I said, pushing him away.

He sighed, looking down at the ground. "I just wanted to see what you would do if I tried that." He smiled proudly.

I shook my head. "Jonghyun, I can't believe you would try that, especially since I'm giving you a chance..." I looked at him, not saying anything else. There was a small part of me that desperately wanted to kiss him, but I couldn't bring myself to. I closed my eyes for a second and then turned back to look at the night sky.

Jonghyun followed, putting his arm around me as we leaned against the rail.

I slowly slipped his arm off my shoulder, glaring at him. "Don't try anything with me." I scolded.

He chuckled, "Alright alright, I'm sorry. You're just too cute to resist." I felt myself blush and he said, "Well it's getting late. Let's go." He hooked his arm with mine and we walked back to the car.


"Tired?" Taemin asked as I walked out of the bathroom the next morning. He startled me and I was taken aback.

"Ah, Taemin-ah you scared me." I said, holding my chest and breathing out.

He leaned his elbow against the wall next to me and smiled. "Well? Aren't you tired from your date with Jonghyun last night?" He said, raising his eyebrows repeatedly.

I rolled my eyes. "Taemin, are you jealous right now?" I said, winking and smiling cutely.

He stood up straight. "Ya, that's not funny. You know I don't like you being with him." He said, pouting.

"Well then...it's only fair that I go out with you then, right?"

Taemin pursed his lips and frowned. "I don't want to be your second choice." he said. "I want you to be with me, and only me."

I sighed. "Just gimme some time, will you?" I said impatiently, not wanting to have this conversation right now, with him. He knew what I was going through, and what he and Jonghyun had done to me.

"Fine, fine. Alright. Well tomorrow, you're going on a date with me. Deal?"

I nodded. "Sounds good."

He winked, walking away. "Look forward to it." he said.

I shook my head. "We'll see about that." I said, but I knew I would.


"This is my favorite play." Taemin said as we stood in line at the theatre to buy tickets.

"Ah, really?" I asked. "I've never seen it. I don't really do things like this much. It's exciting."

He smiled. "I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It's got it all, romance, humor, revenge....anyways I really love it." He paused, then said, "Ah, ye, 2 please."

"Taemin-ah, I can pay if you want." I said, reaching for my wallet. He grabbed my hand, lowering it.

"Are you kidding right now? It's a man's job to pay for the date, you know that." He smiled happily and paid for the tickets, then took my hand. "Let's go." he said, squeezing my hand and walking me inside.

At that moment, I felt like I could really become a couple with Taemin. There was nothing awkward about being with him. But, was that just because I had dated him before?

"You want something to eat?" he asked.

I noticed my stomach pains at the thought of food and replied, "If it's no problem."

It was nice that he was thinking about me, caring and asking if I was hungry. "Okay, just stay here, and I'll just go get it." Taemin said, running to the consessions line. It was a long line. I stood there, starting to feel the pains in my stomach grow.

"Aiigo." I said, holding my stomach and looking for somewhere to sit until I could eat. Why was I so hungry? I had just eaten an hour ago, Key had made a huge dinner and wanted me to try everything.

My eyes widened and I bit my lip. "Oh no." I said, remembering the date. "These aren't stomach pains...." It was that time of month. And I had no "protection" with me. I brought my hands to my face, breathing hard and saying to myself, "What do I do?!"

I freaked out for a moment, searching for a restroom to make sure I hadn't leaked yet. I found one next to the consessions stand, and ran there, purposely avoiding Taemin as I did so, just in case he saw something not pretty.

Once in the stall, I checked, and thankfully I hadn't started yet. But, knowing that I would soon, it was too risky to stay here without some sort of tampon or pad. Not to mention, the pains were getting worse and worse by the minute.

I had to hold my breath not to moan in agony. After a few minutes of thinking, I realized Taemin must be worried about me by now. I ran out of the restroom, immediately seeing Taemin with food in his hands, looking around. I called out to him and he smiled, running over. "There you are!" he said, brightly. "Oh- are you okay?" he said concerndedly. "you look really pale, are you feeling alright?"

My face was starting to feel hot and I shook my head, bowing it. "Not really...but it's alright." I smiled a half smile and said, "I can handle it, it's just some....erm..stomach pains. Let's go." I figured I could probably last the whole play...depending on how long it was...

"Are you kidding? I'm not letting you stay here when you feel like that. Come on, we're going home. I'll have Key hyung make you some soop and I'll go out and buy a head pad and some painkillers. Let's go." he grabbed my hand, looking around. "Now where is a trash can..."

"No, Taemin-ah, don't throw away the food....this is your favorite play we can't just-"

"And you're my favorite girl. So let's go."

"Are you sure..."

"Ah, here's a trashcan." he tossed the overly priced food into the trash can and turned to me. "Do you feel worse?"

I shook my head. "I'm sorry Taemin....I know this means alot to you..." I said as we walked to the exit.

"You mean more...." he said slowly, opening the car door for me and helping me in. "Be careful..." he said as I climbed in.

He ran over to the other side and started driving. "don't worry, we'll be home in no time." he said, smiling.

A/N i feel like whoever she chooses theres gonna be dissapointed readers /:
i should just like, make her end up with minho or something.
LOL IM KIDDINGGGG

taemin moments next chapter!
anyways
thanks for reading guys!

also, i have a question..do you feel like the story is dragging on and on?
i feel like i should end it soon...