Up & Down.

My Electric Heart

"A little more closer.....then you steal my heart"

"Here's my dance studio." Taemin said, opening a door in the dorm by the living room.

I peeked inside. 3 of the walls contained full wall mirrors, and the other had a built in bench with a radio and video camera sitting on it. I looked in awe at the size of it, it was a nice sized room. I nodded in approval and Taemin pushed me in, shutting the door behind us.

"Let's dance" he said, teasingly, grabbing my hands and spinning me around, then pulling me close and putting his hands on my hips. I looked at him nervously, since he hadn't touched me like that in such a long time. I gulped.

"But...there's no music." I said casually, trying not to portray my nervous side.

"Since when do you need music to dance?" he said, spinning me away from him, while keeping hold of one of my hands, then spinning me back to where we were facing the same direction, his arms around me. I tried to protest but he leaned me back so far I thought I may fall backwards to the ground, but he held me there.

I looked up at him, and noticed that he wasn't even struggling. He must've gained alot of muscle since I last saw him. I smiled acutely.

Taemin started to speak but was interupted by someone loudly opening the door and coming in. Taemin quickly picked me back up to standing position and let go of me and we looked, wide eyed as Key walked in.

He was singing obnoxiously, but stopped when he saw us. "AHAHAHA what are you 2 doing in here?"

Taemin nervously scratched his head and bit his lip, then smiled innocently. "Nothing hyung, what...are you doing here?"

"Me and Jonghyun are going to practice some of the Hello dance. The part where we dance next to eachother...you know when we do this..." Key started to dance and Taemin stopped him.

"Fine, fine, you and Jonghyun dance. Let's go somewhere else." Taemin pulled me by the arm out of the practice room. As I was walking out, Jonghyun gave me a disgusted look as he walked in. I narrowed my eyes at him and he rolled his eyes and closed the door.

Taemin pulled me down the hall to the kitchen. "Want some tea?" He asked, sweetly.

I nodded. "Sure."

"AH! Wait, we have banana milk." Taemin's eyes grew wide as he searched the kitchen for some. When he found it, he handed me one and immediately opened his and started drinking. His face was concentrated and he drank it fast, until it was gone. He set it down and hiccuped, bringing his hand to his mouth in embarrasment.

I chuckled and started to drink mine, and he watched contently. "Ah, this is good." I said.

Taemin nodded. "Isn't it?" he said, grinning hugely.

For some reason, he seemed cuter than he had years ago. I wondered how someone could become more manly, yet at the same time more adorable. I admired his face and hair as he sat watching me. We didn't say a word, and he sighed cutely. Then he said, "You know, it seems like we were never really apart." He looked down and blushed.

I smiled and bit my lip, also looking down. I raised my eyes at him and noticed him do the same. We caught eachother stealing glances at one another and both turned away, embracing a long awkward moment.

After awhile, Key walked in and said, "Whoo! That dancing sure does make me tired. Taeminnie, want something to eat before you go to sleep?"

Taemin shook his head cutely. He seemed like a little kid, it was adorable.

"Fine. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight!" Key said and left the kitchen with some water in his hands.

"I should go to sleep too, okay?" Taemin said, looking at me. I nodded.

"Goodnight, sleep well." I said. "I'll just finish my banana milk and then head off too."

Taemin started to leave the kitchen just as Jonghyun walked in. My eyes got wide as I saw the amount of sweat dripping off his body. He was wearing a blue tanktop and I noticed how muscly he was. A towel was around his neck and he was breathing heavily. He saw me and jumped. "Ya! What are you doing here?"

I cringed, and glared at him. "I was drinking banana milk with Taemin." I said, sipping.

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll just be a minute." He walked to the fridge and pulled out a water, gulping it down without stopping. Some of the water spilled on his face as he drank, and he wiped it away with his arm. He then shot me a look, noticing I was staring.

I blushed and got up, throwing away what was left of my drink. "Goodnight!" I said quickly, scurrying out of the kitchen.

When I got to my room, I sat down on the bed and hugged my knees. Jonghyun is really attractive for a pompous guy. I thought. "Aishh" I said to myself, shaking my head and turning my thoughts to Taemin. He was really cute. I enjoyed being with him, and he was right, it did feel like we had never been apart.

A/N I don't know if im really getting the characters down.
But i'm doing my best. I'll keep trying.
Hope you like this update!
^^ please leave your comments!