Romantic

My Electric Heart

My love is activated.

I lay awake in my bed, running my fingers over my  lips as I thought about what happened earlier today.

Jonghyun kissed me. For some reason, since that moment, I wasn't able to get Jonghyun's face out of my head. His sly smiles, confident words he spoke, his cool walk, elegant singing voice. I sighed, closing my eyes and trying to sleep. But before long I was wide awake again.

I groaned, annoyed at myself. Why couldn't I stop thinking about it?

All of a sudden, my door flew open and Taemin walked in. I sat up, but before I could speak I was taken by the hand and pulled out of bed. "Come here." Taemin said, pulling me along down the hallway and outdoors, me protesting the whole way.

He let go of me, and I grabbed my wrist that he had been clinging to so tightly. "Ya, what are you doing?" I said.

Taemin turned around, running his hands through his hair, then turned back around and looked at me. I raised my eyebrows questioningly and said, "Well?"

He walked toward me and put his hands on my shoulders, shaking me slightly. "Do you love him?"

"I..what? Who?" His hands began tightening on my shoulders.

He rolled his eyes impatiently. "Jonghyun."

My eyes widened and I chuckled. "What? I-" I stopped myself from continuing when I noticed a familiar face approaching. "Taemin." I said, staring at her.

He let go of me. "What?" He turned around to look at what I was focused on and gasped.

"Taemin!"  Hee Young said brightly. What the hell was she doing here at this hour? I rolled my eyes and she glared at me, then hooked arms with Taemin. "Ya, Taemin-ah, what are you doing out here with her? It's cold outside, you might get sick." Since when had she been so concerned about him anyway? I cringed.

 "Erm..." Taemin said, sliding his arm away from hers. "What are you doing here?"

"You said to come, remember? You said you wanted to discuss something with me." She eyed me and said, "But what is she doing here?"

Taemin rubbed his forehead and sighed. "I'm sorry HeeYoung but-"

"Taemin, I told you to call me noona."

"I'm sorry Hee Young, I forgot, and I'm a little busy...you could've called..." Taemin said softly, avoiding eye contact with either of us.

Hee Young pouted. "Taemin. Don't be silly. Let's just go inside." She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the dorm. For an older girl, she sure was immature.

"Ya, HeeYoung-ah, wait..." Taemin said, looking back at me. I followed slugishly, feeling slightly tired now.

Once back inside, Taemin let go of her and said to me, "I'm not done talking to you. Gimme a minute, just wait right here okay?" His eyes were pleading and sorry, so I agreed. He seemed stressed, and I didn't want to make things worse. I sat down against the wall in the hallway as Hee Young and Taemin went into the practice room.

I yawned, feeling myself get really tired really fast. My eyes closed, and I blinked them back open, trying to keep myself awake. But I kept drifting into sleep faster and faster.


"Ya, wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes for a moment, getting a glimpse of Taemin's beautiful big eyes and clear face in front of me. My eyes closed again, and I tried blinking them open, but they continued to close. How long had I been asleep? Where was Hee Young? What happened between them?

Taemin sighed. "I guess she's asleep." he said.

Realizing the situation, I decided it would be best to pretend to be asleep. This way, I wouldn't have to converse with him about Jonghyun. So, I kept my eyes closed and tried to look as dead as I could.

I felt Taemin lift me up into his arms, grunting as he did so, and I forced my eyes open. "What are you doing..." I asked, then realized I was supposed to pretend to be asleep. I yawned, hoping he didn't suspect anything.

Taemin laughed, moving hair from my eyes. "Shh." he said, smiling at me. "Just go back to sleep." I did as I was told, closing my eyes again. He carried me carefully to me room and laid me down on my bed.

I felt him sit down next to me, and suddenly I could feel him close to me. His hands touched my hair, petting it sweetly, and he whispered, "Aigo~"

I felt myself warm up and begin to sweat. Why wasn't he leaving? It was getting so hot, almost unbearable. I couldn't risk him thinking I was awake, so I didn't move, just lay there on my back.

Suddenly, I felt his lips press against my cheek, and he whispered, "Goodnight." Trying not to panic, I remained calm and "asleep" and listened as he got up and the door squeaked shut.

As soon as it did, I sat up, bringing my hand to my cheek. What had just happened?!

A/N thanks for continuing to read guys ^^;;

sorry if this chapter is rushed, or goes quickly.
i have a problem with that T-T

i love reading your comments and it makes me love youu!

sorry if my updates are getting slower,
for some reason i've lost motivation to write
*
sigh*

anyways you guys always make me more inspired to continue!
thank you all, i love each of youuu!