Get It.

My Electric Heart

Oh, drive me crazy

"J-J-Jonghyun?" I stammered, feeling my heart tighten as I thought of hugging him. He had already driven me crazy enough, messing with my senses and feelings as he helped me make Taemin jealous, but hugging him? In front of SHINee, and the cameras? I couldn't take it.

"Yes, now listen up and do what you're told. And stop asking stupid questions." The manager was making a habit of rolling his eyes at me.

I tried to focus on learning my script, but the thought of betraying Taemin right in front of his eyes frightened me the most. I had already pretty much done the worst things ever to hurt him, but this? This was crazy.

"Where are the backup dancers? The dance scenes are supposed to be filmed first." I overheard the manager ask someone.

"They're stuck in traffic. We're gonna have to do the acting scenes now."

What? Already?? WIth no time to learn my script at all, I was instructed to do a number of things, most involving walking by Jonghyun and smiling shyly at him. Even if I hadn't had much preparation for this, I turned out being pretty good at it, and it wasn't that hard for me.

After filming a number of scenes, the backup dancers arrived for the dance shoots, and I was given a break. I sat down at a table and watched as they came in. My eyes widened when I recognized the tall, beautiful stature of one dancer, Hee Young.

Taemin saw her, and judging by his surprised expression, he wasn't expecting her to be here. She walked over to him and gave him a hug, kissing his cheek. My blood heated up and rose to my face, which was burning with jealousy. I tried not to look at them, but Hee Young made me nervous.

They were talking lively and she kept touching his shoulder and arm, laughing happily. I glared at her, hoping she might burst into flames or disappear, but of course this didn't happen.

Jonghyun came over and sat by me, heavily sighing and saying, "Ah, don't worry about them. He'll be plenty jealous when we do our scene." He winked at me and stood up.

I stood up after him, grabbing hold of his arm. "Wait a minute, Jonghyun-"

He turned around, and I felt his arms enclose me and his warmth engulf me as he gave me a hug. I blinked my eyes closed, feeling safe and loved while in his arms, then opened them again realizing who I was hugging. I pushed him away. "Ya!" I said, looking around nervously.

Taemin's gaze met mine from across the room yet again, and he shook his head at me, walking off the set. Why did he always have to see things like this?!

"See? It's not that hard. Just do what you did right now. Great acting." He winked at me again and walked off casually to talk to Key and Minho.

My heart began to ache as I looked around for Taemin, who seemed to always catch me in the middle of Jonghyun's sneaky tricks. I sighed when I could find him nowhere.

Soon, the group began their filming for the dance parts of the video. The song played, and they began dancing, Taemin in the front, Key and Jonghyun in the middle, and Minho and Onew at the back, with seven backup dancers behind them, including Hee Young.

I watched as the moves went perfectly, each member beautifully and accurately presenting their dance for the camera. After many shoots, everyone looked tired and hungry.

Suddenly, a backup dancer tripped, knocking over two others, as well as Taemin, who had moved to the back for some of the choreography. I gasped, standing up to see if he was okay, when I noticed who fell on top of him.

Hee Young was now laying on Taemin's chest, her face right next to his. I gulped, feeling helplessly envious of her. Taemin sat up, propping her up and asking if she was okay. She held her ankle and whined, and everybody rushed over to see if she was alright.

"Taemin-ah, carry her to the car, we're going to take her to the hospital while you continue filming." The manager said after inspecting her ankle wound.

I widened my eyes, and Taemin glanced over at me with a regretful frown. He looked away, focusing on carrying her safely to her car. I watched as she put her arms around his neck, and I couldn't help but remember the times he had done that for me.

"Alright, let's film the Jonghyun hug scene while we're sorting that out, then." the director said tiredly. "This is taking way too long."

I composed myself and got into place, doing exactly as i was told.

"Okay now Jonghyun, just give her a nice hug, alright?" The director said.

I was so glad Taemin wasn't around to see this. I sighed happily and told myself just to get it over with. Jonghyun reached out and put his arms around me like before, and I faked a smile and hugged him back, closing my eyes for effect.

"CUT! Nonono, don't close your eyes. At first, you must look surprised!" The director scolded, "Then, ease into the hug and let yourself smile only slightly! Again!"

After what seemed like 30 thousand hugs, I was getting tired of trying to hug Jonghyun. "They're not feeling it." He whispered to me.

I hissed back,"I know that."

He winked. "You seem to be enjoying it."

I cringed. "Not even."

"Alright, let's try this again." The director said monotonously. I sighed, trying not to look bored.

Jonghyun reached his arms out and grabbed me, pulling me into a sudden hug. I did my best to look surprised, then eased up, carefully putting my own arms around him and smiling, blinking slowly. Before the director could cut the scene, Jonghyun pulled himself away, put his hands on my face and kissed me, right on the mouth. My eyes widened as he let go, I didn't know what to do. We were still being recorded.

I tried to remain calm. "Cut! That was amazing! Perfecto!" The director said, pleased at the results.

"What was that for?" I said, not too loud to be heard my anyone else. He smiled proudly. "Hey, at least it worked huh?" He ruffled my hair and walked off coolly.

I looked away from Jonghyun, putting a hand to my lips, when I noticed Taemin standing not to far away, jaw dropped and eyes filled with water. I gasped when I saw him. He just had to come in just in time to see this.

A/N haha, kinda a twisted chapter
hope it wasn't confusing in any way
leave your comments! <3