Love Still Goes On

My Electric Heart

This trembling heart
For the first time you guide me

Taemin was the first to speak. "What's your problem hyung? What are you trying to do with my girl?" His emphasis on the "my" made my heart flutter, but I kept my serious face and turned my head to look at Jonghyun.

He raised his eyebrows. "Then who is Hee Young to you? Is she your girl as well? You think you can just play them both?"

Taemin looked surprised. "W-what?" He asked.

"You've been seeing her." Jonghyun said, matter of factly.

Taemin cursed under his breath then said, "You've been stalking me?"

Key cut in. "You guys please-"

"Have you?!" Taemin shouted.

"Who cares! I saw what I needed to!" Jonghyun, stepping closer to Taemin.

Taemin also got closer, saying, "That is none of your business! Why do you care anyway?"

"Taemin-ah, how could you see Hee Young after what happened?" Key said, pushing Jjong and Taemin away from eachother.

Taemin rolled his eyes. "You guys don't even unders-"

"Taemin, who am I to you?" I asked softly.

Everyone stopped talking and turned their heads to face me. Taemin looked surprised. "Y-you..."

I looked into his eyes and asked again. "What am I to you?"

Taemin stuttered with his words. "I-well.." He scratched his head.

I nodded taking in a deep breath. "I see." I said, and turned around, storming out of the dorm. Once outisde, I sat against the building, feeling tears build up. So it was true. I was hundreds of miles away from home to see someone who had lost interest in me a long time ago.

"Ya."

I looked up, the bright sun almost blinding me. My eyes adjusted and I saw Jonghyun. The light reflected off his face and I took in my breath, holding it at the sight. He looked like an angel....

My thoughts were interrupted. "Are you okay?"  He asked with a sound of concern in his voice.

I looked down at my feet, and he sat down next to me, facing me. He sighed. "I'm sorry."

I turned my head quickly, surprised. When I noticed how close it made our faces, I slowly turned my head away. "It's not your fault."

"Come on. Let's do something fun. And not so depressing."

"What?"

"Come ON, let's go to the fair. That was a better idea than hide and seek." He took my hands and helped me up, then slipped his arm around mine so our elbows were locked.

He began walking, forcing me to follow. Go to the fair? Now? Why? Did he just feel bad for what he caused? I rolled my eyes. Oh well, going to the fair sounded fun anyway. May as well go.


The fair was a sight. There were so many things going on at once. "Look, a ferris wheel!" I pointed, giggling and jumping up and down. "We should go on that."

Jonghyun rubbed his neck. "No thanks." He said.

"Wae?"

"Oh look! There's a game!" He pulled my arm and raced toward it.

"Knock over a can and win a prize, 50 cents a try" it read.

"I can do this!" Jonghyun said confidently. He paid the man in charge and took the balls to knock them over with. "Want me to win your something?" he asked me.

Caught off guard at his generous act, I stammered. "Oh...um...sure...well...I like that dinosaur..."

He nodded. "Alright. I got this."

$20 and 30 minutes later, he still hadn't won. "Jonghyun. It's not that big of a deal. Let's GO." I grabbed his arm and started to pull him away.

  He shook his head. "I'm going to do this! Just have confidence in oppa."

I let go, eyes widening. Did I hear him correctly? Oppa? "What?" I asked.

"Shh. Let me win this. You're too distracting." I rolled my eyes. Another excuse. Still wondering why he had called himself oppa, I watched as he finally knocked over a can.

"Yay!" I said, congratulating him.

"I told you I could do it." he said with a cocky smile. He took his prize, a blue and green stuffed dinosaur, and handed it to me.

I took it gratefully. I liked this side of Jonghyun. Fun, happy, and sweet. Too bad it would end after he was done feeling guilty for me and Taemin's confrontation.


"Step right up! And have your fortune told!"

"Ooh, let's try this!" Jjong said, running over to the fortune teller's table.

"Ya, wait for me" I said.

I had to admit, this was a pretty fun time today. Me and Jonghyun didn't really get along well, but today we were being somewhat civil to eachother.

We sat down in front of the fortune teller, an old, wrinkled lady with a red scarf wrapped around her head and more necklaces on than I owned.

"Let me see your hands" She said, reaching out and smiling politely.

I reached out my hand, as did Jonghyun. The lady grabbed mine first, staring at the lines on my hands and closing her eyes as if she was searching for an answer. "Oh....I see....You will be betrayed by someone you love....but you will find out who really loves you." She opened her eyes.

I retreated my hand and nervously figited in my seat. What did she mean, betrayed? Was it Taemin? He was the only one I could think of who I loved dearly... My face sunk and I looked down at the ground.

"Ah...." THe lady said, taking Jjong's hand into hers. "I sense great confusion in your mind. You will suffer consequences for your selfish actions."

Jonghyun pulled his hand away. "Aren't you supposed to tell us we're going to live a prosperous life or something?" he turned to me, grabbing my hand and standing up. "Let's go."

A/N i REALLY appreciate all of your encouraging comments.
They help alot! please keep them coming!
tell me how you like the story?:)
i will update asap^^;;