Ring Ding Dong.

My Electric Heart

You and I are the only two left

We walked back to the dorm in silence, me continually eyeing Taemin  who wasn't even looking at me. I sighed. "Kamsahamnida..." I said sheepishly, bowing my head.

Taemin stopped walking and turned to me. "For what?" he asked.

I stopped too, and shifted my eyes back and forth, "Um...for...saving me..." I said, feeling myself blush. It was already embarrassing enough to have to be saved by him from that ert, but to thank him for it took a lot of courage, especially since we weren't on good terms lately.

He nodded and said, "You're welcome. When we get back change into some better clothes." he said, looking down at my legs for a moment and then shaking his head, walking again.

I bit my lip and frowned as we continued walking home not saying a word.


"Hyung! We're back with food!" Taemin called out. Soon the manager came running in.

"Taemin-ah, shhhh.." he said, taking the food and shoving Taemin into the kitchen, looking around spazztically behind his shoulder.

"What's goi-"

"SHHH!"

Taemin, confused, shut up and attentively stared at the manager hyung who was rubbing his sweaty forehead with his palm.

"Taemin-ah, something bad has happened...she's here...in town...anio...she's here in the dorm..."

"Who-"

"SHHH!!!! She'll hear you! It's Hee Young."

Taemin's eyes got wide and he opened his mouth, stuttering, "What...what is she doing here?"

"I don't know...she came looking for you, I told her you were out and we were just in the middle of getting rid of her...so let's just..." he looked at me, pausing, and then his eyes got wide.

"Let's go." He took my arm, pulling both of us into the hall quickly. "You two just stay in her room." he said, motioning to me. "I'll tell you once we get rid of her, ye? Okay go!" he opened my door and pushed us in. "Don't either of you leave." He shut the door in our faces.

"Wait-" Taemin called, then sighed and sat down on the floor against the door. I stood in front of him, confused out of my mind. Why was she here...and why was that bad....and why was Taemin so distressed about it?

I didn't say a word, but stood there awkwardly, waiting for him to do something.

He buried his face in his hands and sighed heavily. "Aishh." he said to himself.

I coughed, not on purpose, but he lifted his head and looked at me. "Sit down or something.." he said. I sat down against the bed, right across from him.

He jumped up quickly. "Ya, you really need to change your clothes...so revealing...aish..." He closed his eyes and then opened them, cringing at me, looking me up and down. "Aigo, please change"

I stood up, pulling my shorts down. "Change...now?"

Taemin nodded. "Yes! Don't worry, I won't look." he put his hands over his eyes. I giggled, noticing how cute he was with his hands over his eyes. "Ya, hurry up though." Taemin said, peeking through his fingers.

"Turn around!" I said, laughing slightly.

He spun around, his hair bouncing as he did so. I found myself staring at it's beauty. The golden color, perfect length, and it was perfectly straight... A strand of hair was out of place, but for some reason it made his hair look so natural, even if it wasn't his born color. "You done yet?" he said eagerly.

Realizing I hadn't even removed my clothes, I quickly opened my drawer of clothes and pulled out some skinny jeans and a T-Shirt, removing my shorts and tank top and pulling on my jeans first. I zipped the zipper and picked up the T-shirt, noticing it was inside out.

"Aigoo~" I said, pulling it back to its rightful way. Just when I was about to put it over my head, the door was pulled open violently. I screamed when I saw Jonghyun standing there, wide eyed. I was wearing only a bra and some jeans. I quickly covered my chest with the shirt and screamed, "Ya! Get out!"

Embarrassed out of my mind, I hid behind the bed and slipped the T-Shirt on, hoping no one was looking at me. I sat there a moment, closed my eyes and said to myself, "na otteoke..." I bit my lip and narrowed my eyes.

Jonghyun yelled back, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I was supposed to tell you guys it was safe to come out! I-I didn't know!" 

I glanced up over the bed slowly, and noticed Taemin, who had pressed Jonghyun against the door, clinging his shirt and his fist raised. "What are you looking at hyung!" he screamed, then said softly, "Aish...two erts in one day..."

I gasped, getting up and running to them. "YA! STOP THIS!"

Taemin lowered his fist, turning to look at me. "What? Didn't you see what he was looking at?"

"It was an accident! Let him go!" I rushed over and pushed them apart. Taemn let go of Jonghyun, saying shamefully, "I'm sorry hyung."

"Are you okay?" I asked Jonghyun, noticing him rub his chest in pain. Jonghyun smirked. "Don't get crazy Taemin...it was an accident...I'll forget what I saw okay?" He raised his eyebrows , then looked at me and smiled sweetly ruffling my hair.

I nodded. "Please."

He smiled again. "You can come out now." He said, grabbing my forearm and pulling me out of the room. I looked back at Taemin, who was sighing and wiping his hair out of his eyes. He put his hands on his hips and watched after us with droopy eyes, reminding me of Jojo the puppy.

For a moment, our eyes met and he looked away painfully, leaving me to wonder what exactly he was feeling.

A/N OMG I WOULD DIE IF I WERE HER
hahaha. so embarrasing.