Your Name.

My Electric Heart

Stop all your eyes at this time
Right now, I’m electric heart

After watching Jjong leave, I followed, opening the door only slightly before hearing voices.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Taemin said. I closed the door, leaving it open only an inch so I could hear. I peeked through and saw Taemin standing there, facing the other direction, blocking my view for the other person.

Jonghyun replied, "What are you talking about. I'm going to get something to drink."

"I mean. What are you doing with her." The emphasis on the "her" caught my attention, as if I wasn't even worthy enough for him to say my name. I kept listening, intrigued.

Jonghyun laughed. "I should ask you this then. What are YOU doing with Hee Young?"

Taemin didn't say a word, and I assumed his face was surprised. I tried to get a better look by opening the door a little more....

SQQUEAAAK. The door gave me away. Instantly both heads turned to look at me. I gasped and thought, "What do I do now?" I played it cool and opened the door widely as if I wasn't listening at all.

"Oh, hey guys!" I said, trying to sound casual. My enthusiasm gave me away.

"Were you listening?" Taemin asked, looking betrayed.

I shook my head. "What?" I asked, innocently.

Taemin rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'm going to sleep."

"Taemin," I said. He turned to look at me, and I saw the hurt in his eyes. Why was he hurting this much? I just wanted to go and hug him tight and tell him I loved him. But I knew he wouldn't say the same. I sighed. "It's the middle of the day..."

He snapped, "I'm tired." He looked from me to jonghyun, who was smirking proudly, then stormed off.

I sighed, looking at my feet. Jonghyun crossed his arms and said, "What's wrong with you? It's working."

"I don't want to hurt him.." I said softly.

Jonghyun laughed. "Believe me, you're helping him."

Curiously, I asked, "But why are YOU helping him? What does it matter to you whether I'm with Taemin or Hee Young is?"

Jonghyun, surprised at the question, bit his lip and narrowed his eyes. "Let's just say, I have my reasons, and you have yours. Okay?" He a heel and walked away coolly.

Well, there was the jonghyun I knew. Cold and proud.


A few days later, things were pretty awkward around the dorm. Taemin had tried to brighten up the mood but Jonghyun always brought it down with a rude comment or offensive remark. Thankfully, Key or Onew would try and make things go smoother. But today, Minho, Key, and Onew had gone to a schedule and left the maknae and the dino here with me.

So, I suggested we go somewhere. "How bout we go to a fair? I was researching, and this week there's a fair going on not too far from here."

Taemin smiled, raising his eyebrows and nodding. "That's why I love you, you're always so smart" He said, smiling so huge his eyes dissappeared. I giggled at his cuteness. "Shall we go then?" Taemin asked.

Jonghyun in. "Guys, it's raining."

Damn. The fair would've been so much fun though, especially if it was just me and Taemin.

"How about we do this instead. Hide and seek." Jonghyun suggested. Me and Taemin looked at him shockingly.

"Umm, how old are we exactly?" Taemin asked.

Jonghyun replied with, "No one is too old for hide and seek."

"Hyung, just because you're short and can fit in small places doesn't mean everyone is." Me and Taemin retreated into small giggles as Jonghyun made a face about this remark.

"The dorm is big enough. And there are enough places...come on what else are we going to do? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS?"

After raising his voice, Jonghyun scared both of us into saying we'd play.

"Alright, Taemin you count first." Jjong said, taking my hand and running out of the room before he could protest.

"Ya, what are you doing, let go of me" I said as he led me down the hall and into the practice room. "We're not going to hide together, are you crazy?!"

Jonghyun kept grip of my hand and pulled me into the corner, opening a small closet door. He pushed me in and shut the door.

It was dark, but I could feel that this enclosed space was too small for the both of us.

"Let me out!" I screamed, then feeling a hand on my mouth. I struggled to get free, but he was too strong. What was he doing? I started to panic, screaming into his hand, and he let go of my wrist and mouth, turning on a light.

The closet was filled with clothes and things, and I was right, it was small.

"Are you crazy?" I said, moving towards the door, trying to get it open.

Jonghyun grabbed my arm before I could reach it and he pulled me to the wall, pushing me against it. He put my arms above my head and looked into my eyes, holding my hands in place against the wall.

"W-What are you d-doing?" I said, trying not to seem frightened.

He chuckled. "Don't struggle. Let Taemin find us like this." Was this a plan to make Taemin jealous?

"What?! You really are crazy Jonghyun!"

He winked, letting my arms go. I put them by my side and looked at him. He put his hands against the wall next to my head.

"Let's just stay like this for a moment...until he finds us..." Jonghyun whispered softly.

Speechless, I nodded. If Taemin saw this he would truly be jealous, right? Jonghyun's face was so near mine, I gulped loudly and he laughed. "Calm down. I'm not going to do anything to you." He said, rolling his eyes.

I breathed out and he stared into my eyes. His eyes had a look of want, of fire, rage...and it scared me. I bit my lip and looked away. How long was it going to take for Taemin to find us? I looked back at Jonghyun and he smiled weakly, the look in his eyes changing to sweetness.

I had to resist the urge to kiss him right there, his face was so close, his scent overpowering me...I never noticed how attractive he was...

The door opened. We both turned our heads to see Key standing there.

"WHHAATTT?" Key exclaimed. Jonghyun moved away from me and I stood up straight, biting my lip so hard I was sure it was bleeding.

"W-What are you doing home?" Jonghyun asked, stuttering.

"What are you two DOING in here?" Key asked, wide eyed. He took my hand and pulled me out, saying, "Jonghyun, what are you doing to her?!"

"No-" I started to say.

"Shh, it's okay." Key said, pressing a finger to my lips. "Jonghyun, this is Taemin's girl."

I looked around frantically, noticing someone else in the room. I did a double take and focused my eyes on Taemin, who was standing there, droopy eyed, looking at me sadly. He looked at Jonghyun, then at me, and turned around to leave.

I couldn't stand to see him like this. I freed myself from Key's grasp, and chased Taemin out of the room. I couldn't do this to him. I had to tell him the truth.

"NO!" Jonghyun raced after me.

Soon, all four of us were standing in the hall, not saying a word. Key was staring down Jonghyun. Jonghyun was silently telling me not to say a word. Taemin was looking at me, hurt and upset. I was looking back and forth from Taemin to Key to Jonghyun, my heart pounding nervously as I thought to myself, "na ottokae?!"

A/N well well well Jonghyun
you are caught muahaha

keep commenting! i love you guys :3
^^;;