Obsession.

My Electric Heart

"This mysterious feeling
My becomingly hysteric appearance"

"We're going to rehearse now...for our music show...you can watch if you like" Taemin said as SHINee all moved into the practice room the next morning.

"Sure, that'll be fun" I said and followed them.

They were all dressed in comfortable dancing clothes, all wearing sweat pants, Taemin in a white striped shirt, Minho and Onew with hats and white shirts, Key in a black T, and Jonghyun in a black tank top. I couldn't help but notice his muscles, as there were no sleeves to cover them. He was pretty muscular.

I sat down near the front of the room so I could see them clearly, and they got into their positions.

They began practicing the song "Lucifer". It was impressive the way they worked together, perfectly in sync and perfect angles in their bodies while dancing. They sounded good and looked good, and then Jonghyun's long note came. I remembered it from the live performance I had seen the other day.

He stepped in front of the rest of them and held the note. I looked at him in awe as I tried to figure out how he could hold such a note. Then, I noticed him looking back. I blushed but couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He let go of the note and smiled, followed by a smirk and a wink.

I quickly looked away in embarrassment, then turned my head to see him again. He was still looking at me, wearing that same smirk. I cringed and rolled my eyes. I didn't like the way he did that to me. It made me nervous, so I started to focus on Taemin. His moves were perfect, flawless. This was no surprise. When the song ended, Taemin suggested they take a break.

He walked over to me and sat down. "You're so great" I said. He smiled at the complement, and put his hand around my shoulder, turning his face towards mine.

"Thanks" he said, accepting the compliment. I gulped. He was really close to me. Everyone else had left to get some water, except Jonghyun, who was sitting on the opposite side of the room. I could feel him watching us. Taemin noticed it too and said, "Wanna go on a walk? It's nice outside."

I nodded and he helped me up. As we left I stole a glance at Jonghyun, who rolled his eyes at me and looked away. I shrugged and left with Taemin.

We walked outside and across the street, where there was a small flower garden, some benches, and a huge field of wildflowers. "Ahh, the air is so fresh out here." Taemin said, spreading his arms apart and twirling around. I did the same, feeling the wind against my face.

Taemin giggled and spun right into me, knocking me down into the grass.

"Oh!" I screamed, falling into the soft ground. He himself plopped down next to me and we lay on our backs, looking up at the sky. It really seemed like a cliche drama moment. I laughed thinking about it. Taemin then closed his eyes and breathed deeply. I did also. It felt like a few summers ago, when we had spent time together like this. I smiled thinking about it.

Suddenly Taemin screamed and stood up. I sat up and looked at him frantically. He then began hitting his leg with his hands over and over again. Finally, he calmed down and sighed, smiling coolly. "There was a bug on me" he said, smiling cutely.

I shook my head and laughed.

He blushed and sat back down. After a few moments of silence, he got up and said, 'We should probably go inside now. Hyungs are probably wondering where we are."

"Oh, right" I said, and we started walking back when we heard a voice.

"Taemin? Lee Taemin? Is that you?"

I turned my head to see a gorgeous Korean girl standing there. Her hair was long, brown, and wavy, and she was wearing short white shorts and a pink tanktop, holding a fashionable tan purse. She had on sunglasses, which she promptly took off as she moved closer to us. "Omo~ It is you" she said.

sorry for the lame and slow update.
ive had writers block like crazy.
decided to add a new character.
hope you like!
^^