A-Yo.

My Electric Heart

"Continuous shiver that seems like a dream
You steal my heart"

I let go of Jonghyun and he put his hands on my shoulders. "So. Now what are we gonna do?" He asked.

Confused, I looked up at him. His face was serious and kind, warm, caring. This was a different side of Jjong than I had seen before. "What?" I asked. "There's nothing we- I mean I can do. Taemin loves her, not me." My voice trailed off at the end and Jonghyun shook his head.

"Then there's only one solution."

"What's that?"

"Make him jealous." Jonghyun smirked, the side of his mouth twitching as he did so.


"Taemin ah, where have you been all day?" Jonghyun asked as Taemin entered the practice room.

"Just...out..." Taemin said. I felt anger burn up inside me as he lied about his whereabouts. "I was just shopping."

"What'd you buy?" Jonghyun asked.

Taemin said nothing, only glared at him and then approached me. "Sorry for not spending time with you today, want to hang out now?" He looked at me and I stared into his eyes. The innocent, sweet, caring look that he always gave me was still there, but something felt different. My heart wasn't beating faster each second our eyes met, and I couldn't feel myself lose my thoughts in his eyes.

"Oh, sorry Taemin, Jonghyun was planning on teaching me the Hello dance today. Maybe tomorrow?"

Taemin's eyes changed from sincerity to shock to fear, and last to jealousy as he took in my words. "Oh?" he said nervously. "May I join you?"

Crap. If Taemin was there, there was no way I would be able to keep my eyes off him. This wasn't going to work.

Jonghyun laughed. "Sure Taemin." I shot Jonghyun a nervous glance but he took no notice of it. Why was he so confident this would work?

"Let's start then" Jonghyun said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the middle of the room. He started showing me the moves and I copied him perfectly. 

"Alright, now move like....this..." Jonghyun said, showing me a move. I tried to mimic it but failed as my body was too stiff.

"You really need to loosen up." Jonghyun said.

I felt his warm hands touch my waist, then slowly move down to my hips. I shot a glance at Taemin, whose eyes were wide and face serious.

I smiled slightly at the feeling of Jonghyun's hands as he moved my hips side to side. He moved closer to my body and I felt his toned abs on my back as he swayed with me. Wasn't this a little close? But, it was just to make Taemin jealous, right?

"That's good! See, keep doing that. Also loosen your arms." Jonghyun took my hands from my side and lifted them outward, moving them up and down.

I laughed in embarrassment and looked down at my feet, blushing. "Also your neck" he said, taking his fingers away from mine and moving them to my neck. He moved my hair to one side and put both his hands on my neck, slowly and slightly massaging it.

God, this felt so good. Not to mention Jonghyun was still so close to me. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply at the feeling.

BAM!

I opened my eyes abruptly and looked around. The door was slammed closed, and I noticed Taemin was gone.

I moved away from Jonghyun and looked at him. "Where'd he go?"

"I guess he got mad. Oh well, that just means it's working." Jonghyun chuckled. "Don't enjoy this too much. I'm not doing it for you." he said, turning to leave."

What did he mean by that? Why else would he be helping me?

He told me Hee Young and Taemin weren't meant to be. So obviously he thought me and Taemin were. Right?

So then...if he wasn't doing all this for me...he must be doing it with Taemin's best interest at heart. So he was just doing it to help the maknae. But...wasn't that helping ME too? Unless...

I gasped, realizing. Did Jonghyun like Hee Young?

A/N excuse any grammar mistakes pleasee~
Sorry :)
hope you like?
please comment^^;;