Are You Ready Or Not?

My Electric Heart

"Even if I block my eyes, lips, ears, and all

Your scent becomes stronger"

Taemin opened the door and I peeked into their dorm. There was a long hallway and some doors on either side of it.

"Ya, I made you a room. This way!" Taemin said, pulling my arm and dragging me down the hall to the end, opening a door and pushing me inside. He shut the door behind us and smiled at me.

"Here. You get your own room. I'm...not sure how long your staying..." he said with a questioning glance.

"Oh, right, well I really don't know either..." I said, biting my lip.

He sighed. "Anyways here's your bed...sorry it's small! Me and Onew hyung will share a room, and the other three will share a different one. It works out that way." He gave me an encouraging smile, then told me to unpack while he went to get food ready. He didn't shut the door, and I overheard a conversation between the members in the adjacent room.

"She's pretty." One said. I recognized his voice as Minho, as it was soft and kind. I smiled at the compliment.

Taemin's laugh was then heard, and he said, "I know. Treat her right okay? Key hyung, make us some food."

I shook my head. Somehow I knew Taemin wouldn't be the one cooking. Even though he had cooked for me before, he didn't seem the type.

As I wasn't in the mood to unpack, I walked out and into the kitchen,where I found to be quite close to the entrance. "May I...help?" I asked shyly.

Key turned around from the stove and smiled. "You're a guest! Let me cook for you. Don't worry, I cook for Taemin all the time."

Key seemed rather motherly. I nodded and thanked him and started to leave the kitchen, when I bumped into someone. I looked up, which was not far, to see the foxy Jonghyun. I gasped and he lifted his eyebrows. "Excuse me" he said, laughing at me as he passed me into the kitchen.

I stood there a second, listening. "Ya, Kibum-ah, hurry up, I'm hungry."

I pursed my lips. He was so blunt and rude from what I saw. But yet...eerie...and mysterious...

My thoughts were interupted by Taemin walking into the hall. When he saw me, he jumped. "Omo~ I thought you were unpacking"

"I wanted to help cook, but Key won't let me." I said, laughing.

"Ahh, he's like that. Just let him serve you." He winked. "Oh, hey, tonight we're having a performance. You're coming, okay? I want you to see us perform!" Taemin smiled excitedly.

My eyes widened. "jinja?!?" I said. This was so exciting! I couldn't wait to see Taemin dance after all these years. Thoughts of seeing him at the dance school back home entered my mind, and I was suddenly reminded of Ginny. I cringed.

"Ya, you don't want to?" Taemin said, looking hurt.

"Huh? Oh! No, I do! I'm excited." I said, smiling happily. He nodded and ruffled my hair. "You sure have grown up." he said, looking into my eyes. I smiled back at him and stared into the eyes that I had missed for years. Something about being with Taemin felt safe, something I hadn't felt with any other guy.

Here, now, I was happy.


"Alright, just go in there and we'll be on stage in no time. I'll be looking for you in the audience, be sure to sit up close!!!" Taemin said, hugging me and then leaving me alone as he went backstage.

I watched him leave, then nervously walked into the auditorium. It was a small stage, as this wasn't a big concert, but just a small charity performance, but I was excited to see Taemin's group perform.

I noticed how many fans started to fill the place as I took a seat near the front.

There were so many, many with signs saying things like "SHINee Fighting!" and "REPLAY" and things of that sort.

Finally, the lights dimmed and SHINee went on stage. The music started, a soft beat, and they began dancing. Then, Jonghyun began to sing. "Nunan neomu yaepposeo"

I became shocked. His voice was angelic, yet powerful. I kept listening as the others began to sing and dance. They were all really good at what they did. I watched Taemin closely. His dancing surely had improved. I felt myself smiling and fangirlling along with the other fans. Then came a dance break. Taemin had a solo? I watched as he danced a creative dance and at the end, he looked straight at me and smiled.

At that moment, I felt like a fan who had just met her biggest idol. I smiled back hugely and started to clap along. This was the most fun I had had in a long time.

After that song, came a more upbeat number, featuring a very original dance. "Her whisper is the Lucifer!" were some lyrics. It was incredibly catchy, and I started to sing along. Then, Jonghyun held a note so long, so high, I wondered if it was really him singing. I watched as he made it look like nothing singing that long. Minho started to rap, but I was focused on Jonghyun's amazing vocal talent.

When he let go of the note, he wiped his lip with his hand and the crowd went wild. He gave a smirk, and I couldn't help but notice his sly gaze set on me. I looked away for a moment, and when I looked back they were all dancing again. When the song ended, Taemin was in the front, and he immediately looked at me.

I shot him a thumbs up, and SHINee walked offstage.

I met SHINee backstage and I gave Taemin a big hug. "How were we?" he asked, grinning cutely.

"That was....I'm just...you are just so....ah! There are no words, Taemin! Congrats. I'm so proud of you." I smiled and hugged him again, tightly. He held me for awhile, and I looked over his shoulder at Jonghyun, who was standing nearby, adjusting some of his clothes. I watched him for a moment, then shut my eyes and continued hugging Taemin.

A/N OTL im sorry
it'll get better i promise
sorry if i dont get the members perfectly
OHH and don't worry, i dont hate jonghyun or think he's mean or anything
just wait ;3