Wowowow.

My Electric Heart

"Stop all your eyes at this time
Right now, I’m electric heart"
 

Taemin came running over and we embraced, hugging tightly for some time. I couldn't help but notice his smell. It smelled like a mixture of expensive calogne and his natural smell. I took a deep breath and smiled. I had missed his smell. He soon let go and put his hands on my shoulders. "You're here." he said, tears in eyes. "And you...look so...grown up...wow I wouldn't even recognize you." he smiled proudly.

I blushed. "Same with you, but...why are you dressed like that?" I eyed the other 4 men standing behind us awkwardly.

Taemin's eyes widened. "Oh right! I want you to meet...my band members." he pointed to the four others, who smiled and waved. "We have to stay under cover right now or else fans will go wild." Taemin winked at me.

"Fans...?" I said, interested.

"Wahh, so this is Taemin's girl." One of them said, examining me. "I'm Key." he said proudly.

"That's Key, this is Onew," Taemin said, pointing to the one with a very round head and chinky eyes. Onew smiled hugely and his eyes dissapeared. He bowed politely and said, "Nice to meet you!"

"And this is Minho," Taemin said, pulling his hyung by the shirt from behind the others.

Minho smiled handsomly. I couldn't resist looking at his smile, which was adorable but yet handsome. He bowed and shyly said, "Hello" raising his eyebrows and smiling hugely.

I nodded and smiled back. Taemin continued, pointing to a short man with a very sly expression on his face. His eyes smiled as he did, and he cooly bowed slightly saying, "Hey. I'm Jonghyun."

"Nice to meet you all" I said, smiling, trying my best to be friendly. The truth was, their faces were all so good looking I was nervous about being around them.

"Yeah we'll talk more later. I have a car ready, let's go! You can learn more about them later." Taemin said. I nodded and he pulled me along as we went to get my luggage.

On the way to the car we talked about what I had been doing the past few years. "Well I left home and got an apartment, and started to study cooking at the University...then I got a job at a restaraunt nearby and have been working there ever since."

"Jinja? I'm so proud." Taemin smiled cutely, his eyes smiling too.

I took this moment to observe him. Even though he was covered in layers of clothes, I could see his face. It was more defined now, his features looked manlier. One  thing stayed exactly the same though, and that was his sparkling eyes. Just as beautiful as they were years ago.

After getting my luggage, he escorted me to his car, which turned out to be a large black limo. "What is this?" I asked.

Taemin smiled mischeviously. "We should be safe now" he said, then began immediately stripping of his heavy clothes into what was underneath, which turned out to be black skinny jeans and shoes, a leather jacket, and a beanie. His hair showed through the hat, beautiful blonde. I was shocked.

Taemin noticed me gasp at him and he laughed. "Er...I dyed my hair." He took off the beanie and shook his hair out. I felt my heart beat faster as his hair set perfectly on his head. It looked perfect. I noticed myself staring and looked away, watching as the other members also stripped of their heavy clothes.

I looked at Jonghyun, who was cooly removing his jacket and scarf to reveal clothes similar to Taemin's, only with a white shirt. His muscled body showed through his clothes and I felt myself not be able to stop looking. All five of them were very handsome. Key was chatty, lecturing the members about various things and laughing loudly. Minho seemed shy, he wasn't talking much, and Onew was very smiley.

Jonghyun was sly, his manner of standing and walking was very proud yet cool. Although he was short, was incredibly handsome. His face was the manliest of all of them, and his hair a perfect shade of brown. Together, the five of them looked amazing.

Key laughed obnoxiously and said, "Why are you looking like that? Didn't you see a picture of us?"

I felt myself blush. "What do you mean?"

Taemin giggled, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. "Let's go now." he said.

I shrugged and Key began messing with his hair. I wondered what he meant. Then I asked, "Where exactly...are we going?"

"To our dorm." Taemin smiled.

The members began loading the car, and Taemin said "Get in", pushing me inside the car.

I got in the car and sat down in between Jonghyun and Taemin. Their dorm?

A/N do you enjoy it so far? I hope its not dissapointing.
I tried my best ^^
I'll keep working hard and update soon.
and don't worry, it'll get more interesting later ;D
just gotta get through with the beginning OTL
PLEASE leave comments!!!
<3