THE END

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
"Chanyeol, would you like to come with me?"
 
I stare at Baekhyun, and in a way my silence was giving Baekhyun the answer. Baekhyun need it to go, he need it to live his life like he was meant to be. I was only holding back. "im sorry Baekhyun"
 
"you love him dont you?"
 
I look down, not deserving to look at Baekhyun. "yes" "i should've known" Baekhyun walks to the suitcase that was by the kitchen table. He didnt seem mad, since he knew the answer before me. "but i loved you more, right?" Baekhyun continue to look at the suitcase, i need it to know that my loved for Baekhyun was stronger than the one i have for Kris.
 
I need it to know that i didnt waste three years lying to myself. "yes, you loved me more" Baekhyun doesnt look at me, he just pulls on the suitcase and leaves the apartment.
 
There was no words to say, Baekhyun leaves knowing that i did loved him. And maybe one day we can see each other, and smile like those times we spend on those summer days.
 
 
 
The next day, i wake up knowing what i had to do. I couldnt keep going to the same school as Kris cousins. They would just call him and tell him about me. And i didnt want Kris to know how i was doing. As part of the favor that i had ask.
 
I enter the office, and the lady makes me sit down. Thinking im one of those trouble makers. One by one they enter the principals office. The lady from the front office makes a sign for me to stand up. "why are you here?" "i want to transfer to another school" I give her the paper that allows me to transfer. She looks at it, to see if it was a real paper and not a fake one.
 
"where are your parents?"
 
"they are dead, so i take care of myself...in the eyes of the law im allow to transfer without needing my parents permission" she gives me a look of -i-know-the-law "okay you can go in" i take the paper from her hands very polite, before i enter the principal's office.
 
"what can i do for you?" i give him the paper, and he looks at it. He puts the same expression as the lady in the office. They really didnt trust their students. And they are rich kids. "you want to leave? can i ask why?" because the person i love payed for this school, and i dont want to see his cousins. "i just dont think this school is for me"
 
The principal stands up to grab my file. "you seem like your really good in your classes" i rub my hand in my neck, taking that comment as a compliment. "yeah, well i just think i should find myself somewhere else" the principal comes back to his desk, and looks at me. "can i tell you something?" this conversation doesnt sound like it was going to be a principal-student conversation.
 
It was more like Wonbin-Chanyeol. "i know Kris pretty well, i actually know his family pretty well...the day he came to see me, he talked very high of you," I look down, half of me didnt what to know. The other half didnt want Wonbin to take a breath, and just tell me everything. "he believe that your mind would do great things."
 
I blush alittle, no one believed in me that much. "but if you think that you dont belong here, and other school would help you reach that goal, then" Wonbin grabs the paper and signs it. "i let you go" he gives me the paper back, as he stands up. He opens his arms so i could give him a hug. "thank you, i would keep your words close to me"
 
I hug him, and i wasnt lying. Thats the only way i can grow. "have a good life Park Chanyeol" i nod, as i leave the office. I check my watch to check the time, i didnt want to be here when the bell rings. I couldnt look at Sehun, or the rest of my friends. Plus goodbyes are always sad. As i walk in the hallways, Sehun stands infront of me.
 
It seems like destiny was pushing me to give a goodbye to Sehun. "where are you going?" im guessing Kris didnt give them the news. "i..im changing schools" "you and Kris didnt made up?" i give a step forward, what it seem like a small step, it ends up being a big one. "i...its complicated" "its it complicated, or you dont want to be around people who are curse?"
 
"Sehun....thats not it"
 
"right, i get it Chanyeol. I would never be like your normal friends" it seems like me accepting Kris, was actually giving hope to everyone. "Sehun, you might not understand my decision. but i can tell you right now that having you as a friend is important to me. and i dont care that your not normal, trust me on that"
 
Sehun looks down for abit, until he runs to my arms. And just like a puppy i play with his hair. Believe me Sehun, i'll be back. And you'll be proud of me. "please tell the others that i'll miss them" Sehun hugs me tighter, "when would we see you again?"
 
"someday" Sehun looks at me, as he tries to smile. I play with his hair one last time, "take care okay" he nods, and i leave.
 
 
 
I get a job in a seven eleven, for my luck was close to the hospital. Every break Kyungsoo comes and spends his time with me. We talk, and he gives me tips to study better. But every ones in awhile Baekhyun calls, he asks for me. Kyungsoo like a good friend, he tells him that im okay. 
 
But when Kyungsoo tells him, that im next to him and his about to pass me the phone; Baekhyun hangs up. Kyungsoo tells me that Baekhyun doesnt hate me, he just cant face me right now. I dont know whats worst.
 
Kyungsoo leaves two minutes before his break ends. He says he likes to be on time. Since the store gets quiet, i study. I put a pencil in my mouth, surprisingly it helps me to concentrate. I really want it to pass the entry exam. There was a school in Europe that has my eye. Its really fancy, and expensive. Every year, the school lets 10 people in.
 
I didnt want to apply, but Kyungsoo says those fancy school always like to brag about having minority students. I dont know if i should be happy for that, or mad. 
 
 
 
Its the day of the test, and im really nervous. As i enter the room, i hear others students conversations. Some talk about how their number one in their schools. They show their expensive uniforms, each student have different colors. My new school couldnt afford uniforms, so im just wearing anything that makes me look presentable.
 
"take your sits" lady says as she enters the room. I heard she was one of the teachers from the school. So starting now i have to make a good impression. "you have 45 minutes to finish the reading part, when your done wait quietly for further instructions" she puts 45 minutes on the clock, and turns to look at us.
 
"good luck"
 
 
 
The house doesnt feel haunted anymore. I realize that the one with the problem was me. I was afraid of this house, because i thought i was going to forget my parents. But now i see that their memory would always be with me. 
 
I love this house. This house is where im gonna spend my life with the person i love, and i'll probably die here. I stand infront of the window, waiting for the mailman. Whatever the letter says, im not gonna give up. It was just not meant to be, and if thats the case i have more schools that i want to go to. I wouldnt be sad if i dont get in. I wouldnt think im dumb.
 
And i have to admit i been saying those words for two weeks now. I see the white little bus that the mailman usually use. I wait for the mailman to get out, and put the mail inside the mailbox. I open the door, since i couldnt wait any longer. The mailman jumps alittle, thinking it was a dog that got lose. I dont know why dogs hate mailman.
 
"have a good day"
 
"you too" the mailman enters his little bus, and drives away. I go through the mail, since i didnt have to pay for the mortgage the bank stop sending letters. It was more mail from other schools that i had apply too. I see the name of the school, i breath alittle as i get ready to open it. But i stop. Since i didnt care whether i got in, or not.
 
."hey Kyungsoo, call Jongin lets go out"
 
"where?"
 
"bar at 7pm?"
 
"okay"
 
 
 
 
I finish drinking my beer, as Kyungsoo finish saying his joke. "so when are we gonna open the letter?" "when i get the guts" Kyungsoo raises his hand, to get the attention of the waiter. "another round please," 
 
"we need more alcohol inside of you"
 
"your a bad doctor you know that" Jongin chuckles, as he takes a drink of his beer. "okay fine i'll open it" I put the glass of beer down, and i grab the letter. "hold on" The three of us turn around to the voice, "Baekhyun?" Baekhyun smiles, "yeah, Kyungsoo called me"
 
"this is important to you, i thought Baekhyun should be here" Kyungsoo says, i nod. I wasnt mad, i was surprise. "oh here" Baekhyun gives me a present, "its just alittle something" i open the present, and it was a book. A book of London. It tells you the hottest places to eat, famous spots where they have shot movies. It had everything.
 
"thank you"
 
Kyungsoo begins to hit the table in tone of drums. "okay, okay" i open the letter, and i read it all. Maybe i read it slow, since Kyungsoo couldnt wait so he takes it out of my hands. "omg Chanyeol!! you got in!!" Jongin stands up, and his the first one to hug me. Baekhyun stands behind Jongin, waiting for his turn. "hey, a free round for everyone!" Kyungsoo yells, and everyone in the bar yell too.
 
"congratulations, Chanyeol" Baekhyun stands there, waiting for me to open my arms first. It was abit awkward since we didnt know who should lean first. "thanks" Baekhyun gives up, and hugs me. This hug was different. It didnt compared to the ones he gave me for 3 years. It didnt feel wrong, but i didnt feel the love. Now it was the love of a friend.
 
The waiter brings beers to the table. My friends begins to drink, i make a sign to Kyungsoo telling him i'll be back. I grab my phone, and i go outside. I see the name 'Kris', and i click on it. But i stop myself. I cant call him. I would break the favor i ask him to keep. I look at the sky, and even when there was alot of lights outside
 
You could still see the stars. And i wish Kris could see them too.
 
 
 
The school is harder than i thought. The accent makes it hard for me to understand. I get lost everytime i leave my dorm room. This was not what i expected, but in a weird way i love it. Life is about seen how hard things are, and making mistakes. And obviously learning from them. This is my time to learn.
 
And learn from my beautiful mistakes. "excuse me is this sit taken?" I raise my eyes from the book, i being glancing for two minutes. "no" "can i sit?" he chuckles, "oh sure, sure" i move my books away, so he can put his books. "im Minho, whats your name?" "im Chanyeol" we shake hands, and he smiles more. His eyes sparkle everytime he talks.
 
"are you in your first year?"
 
I chuckle, "its that so obvious?" he puts his hand in his mouth, to cover his smile. "yeah" "what year are you in?" ~ "this is my third year" that makes sense why i dont have him in any of my classes. "what are you study?" "psychology, and you?"
 
"business"
 
"wow"
 
The more i see his smile, the more i want to cover my mouth. His teeth, and lips are perfect. It make me feel really self conscious about myself. "hey, you want to go to this coffee shop thats around the corner?" i look at my watch, i been study for three hours straight. I need a break. "sure" we both stand up to put our things away.
 
We enter the coffee shop, and we both order the same thing. It was fun being around Minho. He knows the city pretty well, and he promise to take me to all the cool places. It was nice having someone that i talk to.
 
He continues to talk, and smile at everything he says. Even when he talks about sad things, he still smiles. I tell him about my parents, and Baekhyun. I stop when it was my turn to talk about Kris. I tell him alittle abit about him. But Minho knows theres more to that. He knows i dont want to talk about him, so he doesnt push me.
 
 
 
 
I start to go out with Minho. It was a winter night, when he asks me out. I linger with the answer, but i end up saying yes. That same night, he walks me to my dorm room. His warm hand holds my cold hand. And it makes my heart beat so fast, and i swear Minho can hear it.
 
 
 
 
Although we study most of the time, we always make time to go out for a cup of coffee. 
 
I tell Kyungsoo about Minho, two weeks later. He was surprise, but he also finds Minho charming. Which made Jongin yell at him. I ask him about Baekhyun, and he told me he was going out with Jongdae. I almost yell a 'what' but i couldnt blame him. Jongdae has something that makes you look at him all the time. And his tone of voice, it was like a lullaby.
 
I make a mental note to call Baekhyun, and see if he knows about the curse. "okay Kyungsoo, i have to go now" "okay, take care of yourself Chanyeol" I smile, even when i didnt have a mother, god had giving me another one. "bye Kyungsoo."
 
 
 
It was our fifth date, and Minho takes me to his dorm room. He didnt have a roommate, so the whole room it was for ourselfs. We order some pizza and we watch funny movies. I dont know what made me kiss Minho, but it was to late to react. Minho kisses me back, and everything starts to spin. Minho puts his hand under my shirt, and i dont push it away.
 
Because i like how his hand feels under my skin. My hand starts to touch his pants. Minho gives me this burning sensation, that it wouldnt stop until i take Minho's clothes off. Minho pushes me to the floor, as his lips burn my lips. He looks at me for a moment, making sure i want it this. I nod, as i read his mind. He takes my shirt off, and kisses my chest.
 
I push Minho's head so he can kiss me lower. When he gets to my belly button, he stops. He nimble fingers take my pants off, and the burning sensation continues. That night, our voices play around the room. My voice out his name, and saying 'lower, lower'
 
 
 
 
Minho graduates top of his class, and he promise me he'll take a job here in the city for me. I tell him that he should follow his heart, and just leave me here. That day, we go to the coffee shop to take our last cup of coffee.
 
He grabs my hand, and i swear im gonna miss his warmth. "you still love him right?" Minho breaks the sad silence, "eh?" he looks at his black coffee, "Kris, you still love him," I take my hand away from him. "i seen you, sometimes when we walk in China town you see something that reminds you of him and you smile....you smile differently"
 
"i love you too" Minho smiles, and it reminds me when he smiles, when he talks about sad things. "but you love him more" I open my mouth to deny it, but i know i couldnt. "Chanyeol you tell me to follow my heart, i think its time for you to follow yours" Minho stands up, and leaves money for the waiter. He leans over, and kisses my forehead.
 
 
 
 
It takes five years for Park corporations to finally be at his hightest point. My company slowly continues to grow. Daily we make deals with Japan, and China. Other corporations want to invest too, seen how good my company is doing.
 
I press the button to go up, the elevator doors open; and the people inside greet me. I smile at them, and the doors close. I press the top floor, and every time i do i smile. I did it. I own a company. Kyungsoo, and Jongin feel proud of me. Baekhyun keeps remind me that i have my own company. Im proud of myself, but im still waiting for one person.
 
The doors open, and my secretary stands up and walks with me. "Sir, you have a meeting in 5 minutes" she looks down at her notes, "Luna, what did i told you, call me Chanyeol" Luna nods, "yes, Sir" I chuckle. I enter my office, and Luna stands outside; to give me moment to prepare myself. I take my jacket off, and i grab the folders i need for the presentation.
 
I get out of the office, and Luna walks next to me again. "is the meeting room ready?" "yes" I open the meeting room, and all the investors are sitting down. "okay, we are ready to start" I take a sit on my chair, Luna stands behind me to take notes. "Sir, theres still one more person" Luna whispers in my ear, "who?" Luna looks on her notes, and in that moment the doors open.
 
"me" I stand up, like if im a rocket. "Kris!" he shows me his gummy smile, and i swear i want to cry. "you miss me?" I nod, i can hear the other investors whispering. "can you guys give me a minute?" Luna looks at me like if im crazy. The older people didnt like hearing this, they probably think im cocky or something. "please" i look at them, and they continue to whisper.
 
But thank god they leave the room.
 
Kris and me stay alone in the room, waiting for him to talk. "how long has it been?" I shrug, ten years maybe. But it feels like it was just yesterday when i told Kris not to follow me. His face still look as handsome as ever. "how you been Chanyeol?" "im good, and you?"
 
"good, alittle" I chuckle, "why?" "well," he comes towards me, and out of nowhere i take one back. Kris laughs at me. "i thought i was not going to see Baekhyun ever again, but now his going out with Jongdae" I start to laugh at Kris sad story. "hey dont laugh" "or what?" Kris moves fast, and ends putting his arm behind my back.
 
"i might kiss you" we are inches away, and my heart stops. I want Kris to kiss me, and not just today everyday. But before he does, i want him to know something. "Kris, i...I lov-" Kris covers my mouth, "i know you do, you dont have to say it" Kris takes his hand away from me, "but Kris, i can end the curse!" Kris looks at me in the eyes, but this time it was different.
 
This time he was actually looking at them. "I know, i know you love me the way iam. You love this beast thats inside of me, thats why i dont want you to say it. Because i know" Kris words put me in the edge of crying, it was true. I really didnt care if he was a beast, if he was poor or rich. If he had million of curses, i didnt care.
 
Because i love him, i love him, i love him.
 
"So shut up, and let me kiss you" he smirks, and i laugh. His lips press against mine, and it feels like the first time. Only sweeter. Because Kris lips are like sugar, and they only go well when they are pressing against mine.