Version

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
It was night, and like usual Kris turn onto a beast. As i walk to Jongin's apartment, i lower my head. This feeling that i have inside, wasnt pity but i couldnt quiet know what it was. I touch my heart and instead of beating the usual beat, it was adding one more beat. 
 
Confusion is running in my head. It was thoughts that i need it to get out, and i need it a good advice of a friend. I enter Jongin's building, i was in a hurry and you would think that using the elevator would be faster. But its never is. I take the stairs, and i didnt know if i was sweating because i was running, or because i was tired of thinking.
 
I catch my breath, and i start to walk like a normal person would. I clean my throat, and i knock on Jongin's door. Im sure that Kyungsoo wouldnt be here, since his studying for a big test. Jongin yells a 'im coming', i always wonder how his voice can be so calm. Even when he yells, it sounds polite. "Chanyeol" he sounds surprise. I chuckle.
 
"can i come in?" Jongin moves aside, and lets me in. "Jongin, i have a problem" I go to his kitchen, and i grab a glass of water. He stands there by the kitchen counter. "is this got to do with being a prisoner on the house?" I shake my head, "no, i cant tell you" Jongin raises his eyebrow, "but you need my help?"
 
I nod, "Jongin.....what if you knew something you werent suppose to know" Jongin takes a step forward, trying to understand my words. "you dont know the pain, but you want to be there, even when you dont know if you could help....tell me Jongin what can you do?" Jongin looks at me, and i know the kind of expression im making.
 
It was probably my pleading face, because Jongin always makes those eyes, when i use that face. "Chanyeol..." "i guess i cant do much, right?" I sit on the floor of the kitchen, Jongin does the same. "well, if you are not suppose to know then pretend you dont see it" I bite my lip, "pretend?" Jongin nods, he puts his hand in my hand.
 
"theres a reason why your not suppose to know, you said pain...well it would bring more pain to that person if you know....so pretend that you dont" Pretend that i dont see the great pain that Kris gets with the memory of his mother. If that's even fair? but i guess Jongin is right, im not suppose to know. So i should pretend that i dont see it.
 
"so im guessing your not a prisoner, since your out of the house" I look at Jongin, "i escape to talk to you" Jongin stands up, "escape? so your a prisoner?" I stand up too, "its complicated" I look at Jongin, and i forgot that people dont change their eye color. "i have to go Jongin, thank you for helping me" Jongin nods confused, i dont think he knows how he help me.
 
I hug Jongin, and i get out of the apartment. This time i take the elevator, and i see my reflection. I need it to know more about ancient stories that talk about beasts. The doors open, and people are waiting outside. I move aside so they can enter before the doors close. I get out of the building, and i walk to the public library.
 
Sehun said it was a family curse, i wonder if theres a book about that. I mean i dont expect a tittle like 'families curses', i just want to know if theres books that explain this kind of things. Im just a guy that needs to work, i never expect it to work for someone that at night turns onto a giant beast. Its alot to handle, and for that i need to be prepare.
 
I enter the library, and i see students studying late. How i miss the smell of new and old books. I enter the computer and i search beast. To my surprise alot of stories come out. 
 
Some they talk about a beast taking a beautiful girl to the woods, and killing her. Theres anothers about a beast making the girl fall for him, so he can take her heart, and eat it so he can return to his normal form. Which its a handsome boy. I keep scrolling, until i find the PG verson. A ones so handsome guy, who now is a beast.
 
A kind girl starts to work for him, they both fall in love and with a kiss the beast turns onto his true form. Now that i know about this stories, which version am i? What role do i play?
 
 
 
 
 
 
The light from the sun hurts my eyes. I look around and i realize i was outside, i was laying down in the stairs. "good morning" I look at Kris who was infront of the door. "come inside the house" Kris laughs, and i stand up rolling my eyes. My whole neck hurts, and i couldnt feel my arm since i used that as a pillow. I didnt know where Kris was last night, and i didnt want to see him as a beast. Since i read all of those stories, i was alittle scared.
 
so i was going to wait outside, but i think i was to tired that i fall asleep.
 
"you have mail, go open it" Kris acts like a puppy, i was to tired to have energy. "mail? why would i get mail here?" Kris pushes me to the living table (a new table) "open it!!!" "okay, okay"
 
I was going to grab the tall envelop, but he stops me "small one first" i sigh, i take the small one. I rip the envelop, and it was from the hospital. I havent send any money, since i had to pay for the rent of the house. And i was left without money, and it was probably another letter telling me that i had to pay. I see the chart of the things i had to pay for.
 
I look at the subtotal and it was zero. "what?" Kris smiles, "wait, Kris did you pay for this?" Kris doesnt say anything and just gives me the tall envelop. "go ahead open this one now" I take the envelop from Kris hands, and i open it. It was my transcript from my old school. "you are now going to the same school, some of my cousins go to"
 
"what!?" I look at the name of the school, and it was a private school. "Kris" i say as i look at him, no one had ever done something like this for me. I want it to cry, but at the same time punch Kris for doing something so sweet. But i did neither, i just hug him. 
 
I think i know which version iam in. But that would mean, that Kris and me have to end up together. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------
small chapter .....