Hello, Im Chanyeol

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
I land in China, and i have no idea where to start. I know the first thing to do was get a place to stay, and eat. But how long does really take for me to talk to Kris and ask him why he payed for my house? It could be a short conversation and i probably didnt even need to stay here, since i dont know the language. First things first tho, i need money.
 
When i went to the ATM to take some money out, there was more than i expected. I could live really nice for a few months, before i need it to look for a job. I feel weird taking this money tho. So i just take enough for two trips in a taxi and a good meal. When i get out of the airport, there was this big line of taxi's waiting for you to get in.
 
"where can i take you sir?" I take the page that i printed and i give it to the guy, "can you take me to this company?" the taxi drivers nods, "get in" he goes around the car to get to the driver seat, i open the back door and the taxi drivers starts the car, but because there was cars coming we couldnt move. "so your going to start working in that company?"
 
The taxi driver asks me, as he still looks through the window trying to find a chance for the cars to let him pass. "uhm no, im looking for one of the owners" "the son, or the father?"
 
"uhm the son"
 
"you went to school together?" i dont know, "not quiet" the taxi man nods, a car stops and makes a sign for the taxi driver to go. The taxi driver raises his hand in a form of a gratitude.
 
To get out of the whole airport area takes longer than i thought it would. Every minute the taxi would hit the breaks, making my body be push to the front. And sometimes the taxi would just stop in the middle of the street, to let the people who arrive pass by.
 
"when you say 'not quiet' what does that mean?" the taxi driver still want it to make conversation, which i dont mind. But there was a small problem, i didnt know if i could answer the question to the fullest. "well its cause i dont remember, i was in a car accident which led me to have short amnesia...i want it to know if Kris would help me fill the gap"
 
The taxi drivers nods, i bet he didnt know i was going to say that. It does sound crazy, and it could be a great story line for a drama. "it sounds like you had a relationship with him" "that couldnt be possible, i have a boyfriend" the taxi driver looks at me from the rearview mirror, and his expression look like 'come on kid, everyone cheats'.
 
So before he could use those words, i speak first. "i would never cheat" "okay fine" he decides to trop the subject, which im glad he did. I couldnt picture myself cheating on Baekhuyn. But then again, i couldnt really picture my old self. 
 
We finally get out of the whole airport area, and the taxi driver starts to drive abit fast. I open the window, and the fresh hair starts to play with my hair. Although this was also a city, it seem like it was more peaceful here. "if you look at the front you would see the building" I lean over so i can see it from the wide window. The building its so big, it was one of the tallest buildings in the city.
 
"wow"
 
"just wait until you see it from the inside" I look at the taxi driver, i couldnt even picture how beautiful its going to look. The more we get closer, the more i see how big the building is in real life. This was the Wu's business.
 
The taxi driver stops in the front door of the building, in that moment security comes running "you cant park here" i open the door, and i get out fast so the taxi driver wouldnt get in trouble. "good luck kid" he says as i pay him. The taxi driver leaves and now security is looking at me. "do you have an appointment?" I shake my head.
 
"then come back when you do"
 
"but i know Kris" the security stretches his left arm so i couldnt pass through him. "im sure you do kid" he says totally being sarcastic. "no i really do" at least thats what i think. "like i say come back when you have an appointment" he moves his right hand telling me to move. I look down. I start to walk but then i hear two securities running.
 
I turn around, and they open the two crystal doors. "good morning Mr. Kris" one of the security greeted. I run towards him, but the same security stops me. "hey! hey!" i yell, Kris was to busy reading something. "Kris!!" without looking he raises his hand and waves to me. He probably thinks im a fan. "Kris!!" a bodyguard opens the door for him.
 
I was being block. By the security, by Kris blind eyes that couldnt look at me. "Kris its me Chanyeol!" i yell, he stops right before he gets in his car. He looks up, and he couldnt believe i was there. So we were something. "Chanyeol? what are you doing here?" he walks towards me, and the security finally moves. "i came here to ask you acouple of questions"
 
Kris was still smiling, he nods dumbfounded. "sure" "can we talk in private though?" Kris finally stops smiling, "yeah, lets go to my car" Kris puts his hand in my back, and leads me the way to his car. He lets me get in first, then he does. The bodyguard closes the door for him, and the driver starts to drive. "im really happy your here"
 
I didnt know how to feel. "i asked Sehun how you were, but he said just fine, im glad that was true," Kris looks at me, and i couldnt do the same. "to tell you the truth, i didnt know you were going to come and visit me, and so soon" "i knew you were here?"
 
Kris doesnt answer and just looks at me, "Kris i had a car accident" Kris right away holds my hand. His movement was so fast. "are you okay?" "well thats why im here, i dont remember anything," Kris slowly takes his hand away from me, "im here so you can help me fill the empty gaps i have"
 
"did you forget everything? how did you find me?"
 
"not everything, but it seems that i forgot this couple of weeks, i found you-" Kris raises his hand telling me to stop talking "wait, just this couple of weeks? nothing else?" I nod, "you forgot me?" i look away, it was true. I forgot him. It was weird that it was only him. "yeah"
 
"and you dont know who Sehun, Minseok, Jongdae, and Luhan are?"
 
"i only know they go to my school" Kris sighs, and takes his cell phone out. The way he was breathing sound it mad. Finally someone answer cause Kris opens his mouth, but waits for the other person to finish greeting him. "you erase Chanyeol's mind!!" he yells through the phone. Who ever the other person was, he was talking and talking.
 
But it didnt made Kris feel better, "how could you let him ask you that!?!" more explanations, but this time they are calming Kris. "fine, fine...bye" Kris hangs up. He slowly turns to look at me, "Chanyeol....no whatever how many things i tell you, your memory would never come back," that was impossible. "Suho erase your memories"
 
That was even more impossible. "im forever gone, me, Sehun, Minseok, Jongdae, and Luhan" it didnt hurt me, but it did hurt Kris. "im sorry" why was he sorry? its not like he told Suho to erase my memories. IF that was still possible. "how can Suho erase memories?"
 
Kris looks at his driver, which i didnt even know we had stop. The driver nods and gets out of the car. "we...we are not normal people" he says, it didnt made sense to me. "Suho is the only one that can erase people's minds, the rest of us of course including him can transform into beasts" "beasts?" Kris nods, "like big monsters?" 
 
"not so big, but yeah we transform into monsters"
 
"do...do you eat people?" Kris chuckles, "no, of course not. We just transform into beasts," It didnt made sense to me, was i stuck in a drama? or was i in a coma? and this is just part of my imagination. "Its a curse, along time ago...my grand grand grand father fell in love," Kris looks down, and i look at him. "he would escape in the middle of the night to see her, she belong to a poor family and well our famly was the richest people in town,"
 
"when everyone found out, they tried to stop it. of course my side of the family wanted her dead, little did they know that the girls family did witchcraft," i see where this is going. "they cursed our family, saying that we didnt know true love, and until we know what true love feels like, we are going to turn into beasts at night," 
 
"of course my family got scared, so they killed the girl and her family...and at night the men turn into beasts, and because they had killed the girls family we didnt know how to end the curse" forever, and ever trapped with the curse with no way out. Knowing that whenever they have kids they would end up in the same path.
 
"later on our family found out that when we really fall in love, the curse ends. Of course only if the person loves you back, my mother loved my father back. She just couldnt see me. So my father is free from the curse, and im the only reminder that she left," my arms move and they wrap around Kris neck. "his free but the rest of my family didnt had the same luck,"
 
"Sehun's father died before he even knew the truth, Minseok's and Jondae's mother died when she found out...she thought suicide would be the answer, not to mention Hee-" I cover Kris mouth, the story is to sad and it hurts me to think about it. Kris grabs my hand thats was covering his mouth,
 
"Suho told me the reason why he erase your memories"
 
Kris still holding my hand, and my other arm still around him. "wh..why did i erase my memories?"
 
"because you loved me"