My decision

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
After begging and begging Kris finally agree to let me speak to Luhan. I didnt understand how Kris could be so rude to Luhan, they are family. I didnt know Luhan hate it me that much, for Kris to act this way. We go back to Luhan's hotel room, he sits down right away. I stand still waiting for Luhan to talk to me, "sit down! your making me nervous" Luhan shouts
 
I jump alittle, but right away i take my seat. Luhan sighs, "im sorry for that" he looks down. It seems that maybe Luhan was taking classes to calm those anger issues. "Kris told you about the curse right?" he speaks without looking at me, i hesitate before i nod. "and he told you how to end the curse" "he told me something about it"
 
"with just a simple 'i love you' you can make Kris normal" simple words that can change Kris life forever, "thats all you have to tell him, of course the words has to come from the heart" Luhan stops playing with his fingers, and looks at me "do you love him?" I open my mouth, "i finally understand" but Luhan cuts me off.
 
"....Luhan do you like someone?" me asking seems like it bother him, he didnt want me to know, "why? you want to see me get all emotional? eh!" he yells, but its after he does that he realize what he had done. "im sorry" "its okay" i say, he didnt have to apologize. We are all human. Well kinda of. "Myungsoo" Luhan tilts his head alittle to me, but it ends up looking at the floor again.
 
"eh?"
 
"his name its Myungsoo" i stay quiet letting Luhan talk. "his new at school, his always in his little world maybe thats what attracted me to him." Luhan swallows hard. "does he know?" "no"
 
"are you planning on telling him?"
 
"i dont know"
 
"you think if i tell Kris i love him, it would be the same with you and Myungsoo?"
 
"its stupid to think that right?" Luhan chuckles so hard, but in the end it sounds like gasp. "not really" Luhan turns his sharp eyes on me, i think half of him want it me to agree with him. And the other half want it me to think he was crazy. "im not gonna get emotional if thats what your wating for," Luhan stands up "but thank you"
 
"so whats next?"
 
"im going back home," i nod, "but dont expect for us to be friends after this" he gives me a welcoming smile, telling me that his words dont mean crap. But he was not going to admit we are friends.
 
"okay" i say, hoping it sounds like i didnt care, but it fail.
 
 
 
Kris tells me to lock myself in the room, and that no matter what i hear i shouldnt come out. He laughs, and i ask him why. He tells me he gets a feeling of deja vu. The bed doesnt compare to my old bed. This one is to big, and soft but it wasnt the same. Maybe it was me, it was my head that couldnt stop thinking. Luhan's words cut deep inside of me.
 
I could be the one that can break this awful curse. But i was afraid that something might go wrong. Since the feeling has to come from the heart. What if the love i have for Kris is not enough to break the curse? i didnt want to bring Kris hopes up, just for them to end up in the cold floor. I still need it to figure out about Baekhyun.
 
How i miss my old self. Well i know what my old self would've done. He would've look at Kris in the eyes, and say 'i love you', and the curse would be over. How can i find my old self?
 
I throw the blankets to the floor, as i stand up. I walk to the small desk thats in the corner of the room. I open the drawers, and i take some papers out. I begin to write my thoughts. The things im afraid of, and the things im sure of. As i keep writing my real feelings start to pour in every page. It comes to me that to find the answer, first i have to finish my first chapter.
 
 
 
That morning, i run downstairs with the letter in my hand. "Kris?!" but Kris wasnt anywhere in the house. I grab my jacket, and i take a taxi. I know it was probably the worst time for me to barge in his office. But as shallow as this might sound, this couldnt wait.
 
I enter the building, and i wait for the elevator doors to open. Other five people wait for the same elevator. The doors open, and it wasnt very polite of me but i get in the elevator, and i close the door. I was the only one inside of the elevator, and abit of guilt runs in me. But this urgent, and i couldnt wait for anyone.
 
The secretary looks at me to intruduce myself. "i want to talk to Kris" "im sorry but his busy right now, you can come back later" she looks down again to look at the papers she has infront of her. "this cant wait" i pass through her, and i open the door. Kris looks up, and she wasnt lying. Kris looks really busy. The secretary enters too, to apologize but Kris stops her.
 
"its okay" she nods, and closes the door. "i was going to call you later so we can have lunch" "i couldnt wait any longer i need to talk to you" Kris looks at my hand thats holding the letter. I have never seen eyes so afraid as the ones Kris has. He knows whats coming. "lets talk later, we should go eat" Kris stands up and grabs his jacket.
 
"please Kris, read this" I stop him, as he puts his arm inside the jacket. He looks at it but he doesnt grab it. "please" Kris takes his jacket off, and grabs the letter. He begins to read without saying a word to me. As he reads every word, i give small steps back. There was no words that i could tell him, that the letter doesnt say them. Kris holds on the letter tighter and starts to wrinkling it.
 
My back touches the door. Kris doesnt pay attention when i open the door, and i leave the office. I can feel the secretary eyes on me, i wipe my tears from my eyes and i wait for the elevator doors to open.
 
 
 
In a blink of eye, i was back in Seoul. I remember my body moving, but my brain couldnt understand anything. Kyungsoo waits for me outside the airport. "welcome back" he has his hands in his pockets. "i missed you" i hug him, he feels so tiny in my arms. He probably doesnt eat much, since he spends his time studying. "i missed you too" he hugs me tight.
 
"we need to hurry up" Kyungsoo opens the door of the taxi for me. "why?" his words sound fast and nervous. "its Baekhyun," Kyungsoo says when he sits next to me. The taxi starts to move, as i continue to look at Kyungsoo. "i just let him tell you" Kyungsoo words worry me alot. I lost contact with Baekhyun since i was in the hospital.
 
And i feel awful for that. When Baekhyun need it to talk to someone, i wasnt there. Im a awful person. "im really glad your back, that way Minseok doesnt have to come to me to ask for you" "Minseok?"
 
Kyungsoo nods, as he chuckles "his really funny guy, him and his brother" "why would Minseok ask for me?" ~ "he said that Sehun told him not to call you" i chuckle, i see what Sehun was trying to do. He was trying to give me and Kris sometime alone. "Chanyeol," Kyungsoo comes closer to me, like if he was going to tell me a secret.
 
"does Minseok know that him and his brother are not really twins?" I throw my head back and i laugh. That day in school, i saw them too. Talking at the same time, even trying to move at the same time. They want it to be a mirror. Just one reflection. "i dont know" Kyungsoo looks at me like im crazy. 
 
The taxi stops infront of Baekhyun's building. "good luck in everything, i call you later" i grab my bagpack, and i wave goodbye to Kyungsoo. The taxi takes Kyungsoo to his destination. I look at the building again, before i enter. I dont know what i was going to tell Baekhyun. What excuse can i give him? oh Baekhyun im sorry for not calling you, i was with Kris.
 
He would end up killing me.
 
I knock on the door, and i hear a 'im coming'. My heart feels like its going to come out of my chest. My hands start to sweat, but finally Baekhyun opens the door. "Chanyeol" he calls my name, and it sounds like a whisper. "hi Baekhyun" Baekhyun moves aside so i can come in. His apartment look like a mess, "are you planning on moving or something?"
 
I put my bagpack on the floor, as i move books from the table. He was taking classes i have never head of. "uhm Chanyeol," he gives small steps towards me. "im moving to Japan for a year, its part of the courses im taking in school" I look around with wide eyes. I was proud of Baekhyun, he always wanted to go to Japan.
 
But i feel weird. "Chanyeol i have something to ask you" Baekhyun stands infront of me, "what is it?"
 
"Chanyeol, would you like to come with me?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----
the ending is coming ;o;