This is me

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
As soon as the sun came out, i did what Sehun told me. I go to the rooftop of the house, it was dangerous cause i could fall but it seem like Sehun didnt care for me. And just how Sehun said, Kris was sleeping. Shirt and jeans are rip, just how i thought they would be. I slowly walk trying not to fall, "hey Kris" i yell, but he doesnt move.
 
He scratches his hear just like a dog, and i chuckle. What happen to the scary beast yesterday? to my surprise Kris growls so loud it echos. I stumble, but i feel someone holding me. Kris grabs my arm, and he hugs me. I blink acouple of times, even when his human he still has powers. "are you okay?" he asks, as he looks at me.
 
"yesterday, did i hurt you?" it sounds like he has do it to some of the maids. "no, Sehun saved me" "good" Im still holding onto Kris, because im afraid i'll be clumsy and fall down and die. "let me take you down" Kris pulls me towards him, and our bodies are so close together. He bents his knees, and jumps. I close my eyes, i feel my intestines going up, then down when i feel the ground.
 
Kris steps away from me, and i open my eyes. I was in the garden. Safe in the ground, "that was fun, lets try not to do that again" i tell him, "okay" Kris looks at the pink flowers, i wonder if they are special to him. "im hungry lets make something to eat!" I tell him, just so he can stop looking at those flowers. He looks at me, and nods.
 
"yeah" he says not excited.
 
We enter the kitchen and Kris takes: eggs, bacon, bread, rice, soups, beans, and jam out. "and i thought i was hungry" i say in a joking sound, Kris turns on the stove. He takes a frying pan out, and puts all the pieces of bacon. I look at him, "all of them?" he only chuckles, but i immediately forget because the smell was so delicious.
 
He starts to make the soup, he puts three packets. "cut the jam in pieces" he tells me, i grab a knife and a cutting board. As i cut i glance at Kris, he doesnt look like the pale person i saw yesterday. He has color in his milky skin. Redish cheeks, and glossy lips. "what happened to the other maids?" I ask, i mean Kris was handsome, and even if he turns into a beast he could never hurt anyone. Can he?
 
"They all liked me, but ones i turn into that thing they leave" Kris turns on the machine to make rice, and he puts in the whole box. I continue to look at him, he was lonely. I bet he feels like no one wants him, so because of that he has to stay inside this empty house. Kris opens the can of beans, but the smell of burn enters my nose.
 
"Kris the bacon is burning!!" I yell, i turn the stove off and i put the bacon on the sink. I open the windows so the fire alarm wouldnt turn on. When i turn around theres was alot of rice in the machine that it was coming out, just like if it was making popcorn. "aish" I turn the machine off, and i turn to look at Kris with a mad face, but he was to busy eating the bacon from the sink.
 
"Kris!! bad dog, bad dog!!" I grab a newspaper, and i start to hit him in the head. He moves away from the sink, but it was to late there was no bacon left. "Kris do you even know how to cook?" Kris puts his hand behind his head and laughs shyly, "just the things i seen on tv" "please tell me it wasnt anime?" Kris his lips inside his mouth, so he doesnt say another word.
 
"lets go eat then"
 
"outside?" Kris points to the door, "yeah" "i dont go outside, this mansion is my prison....and i cant leave" Kris doesnt smile anymore, and just goes upstairs. For someone so pretty he was awfully shy to go outside. But since he wouldnt go outside, then i have to bring the outside to him. I raise my fist, and i say 'fighting'.
 
 
I call my favorite restaurant for them to deliver food, i grab a blanket from the room im staying. I open all the doors, so fresh air can come in. I move the sofas from the livinroom, and i put the blanket there. I go outside, and i grab some plants and i put them around the blanket. Someone knocks on the door, and it was the deliver boy, "wow Chanyeol you now live here?"
 
I grab money from my pocket and i pay him, "no, i work here" he looks around the house amaze of the things that Kris has. He nods and leaves. I put all the food in the blanket, i just hope its enough. I go upstairs, and i walk towards Kris room. Everything is so silent compare of last night. "hey Kris, can i come in?" I dont hear an answer, so i just open the door.
 
Kris was looking at the window. I approach him "come downstairs, i have a surprise for you" Kris slowly turns around, "okay" I grab his hand, and we go downstairs, the fresh air plays around the house, and it seems like Kris likes it. "surprise!" i show him his new livingroom, he doesnt say anything and just runs to the food. I chuckle, and i sit next to him before he eats all the food.
 
"so tell me what do i have to do tonight" Kris stops eating and looks at me, "just stay in your room, i never really bitten anyone or hurt them, so you'll be safe" I nod, "okay" we continue to eat, in silent. Well not much since i can hear how Kris chews his food. "do you know at what time you turn?" Kris grabs more food,  and bites one, and the other one he has in the other hand.
 
"uhm......as soon as the sun hides" would it be okay to escape? "yesterday you look sick, and now you look so good" Kris smiles with his food in his mouth, "if you stay here, one day i'll tell you" Kris winks, and i dont know if he tries to keep some mystery, so i'll stay or he doesnt trust me yet. Either way, i wouldnt leave, im suppose to take care of him and thats what im gonna do.
 
 
 
 
After eating, and cleaning everything up. Kris goes to the garden, and stares at the pink flowers again. I stand ten steps behind, but he doesnt seem to notice me. Kris goes to the alittle shack where all the garden supplies are. He grabs some big scissors and starts to cut all of the pink flowers. I want to ask him why, but i dont have the guts.
 
Slowly one by one pedals fall. And i think it was making him feel better. When he finish he puts the scissors down, and he looks agitated. I want it to find some words that can make him feel better, but i didnt know what was wrong. Kris looks at the sky, and breaths heavily. "go, and hide" I take a step forward because finally i had find the right words
 
"go!!" but he yells at me, and half of me was still scared of him. So i run back to the house, i close the door and i run to my room. There was two minutes before he would transform, I lock my door, and i turn off all of the lights. Since Kris said he wouldnt hurt me, and to just stay here in my room. I decide this could be a perfect time to go and visit Baekhyun.
 
I open my window, and since my room is in the first floor i can jump out of my window, and i wouldnt get hurt. I hear a big growl combine with pain, i run fast and i climb the wall. I jump and i run to the direction where my home is.
 
This time there was no guilt since i know Kris is going to destroy some things, then go to sleep. I know that when Kris finds someone to love him, he would understand. Because i have someone that i love.
 
 
 
I knock on Baekhyun's apartment, he opens the door with his tired eyes. "Baekhyun!" I hug him, the feeling of being afraid comes back to me, now that im infront of Baekhyun. "Chanyeol are you okay?" I can feel his heartbeat against my chest, and i hug him tighter. "just hug me okay" I feel slowly Baekhyun arms around me. And i was home.
 
Baekhyun chuckles, and his laughter is contagious so i laugh too. "come, lets sit" he grabs my hand, and i still feel butterflies in my stomach. I look at the table and it was full of books, he was studying. "sit" I sit down, and Baekhyun cleans the table, he want it me to be his only subject. "so are you gonna tell me why you are like this?"
 
Baekhyun puts my hair behind my ear, and i feel goosebumps. "i cant." for what Sehun told me, it seems that not alot people know about Wu's curse. And i wouldnt it want my mind to be erase if i told someone about the curse. "why?" but i didnt want to lie to Baekhyun, since we dont have any secrets. And we dont keep anything from each other.
 
So the only thing i could do was grab him by the collar, and kiss him. It feels right, and makes me realize why i want it him. It was the taste that he brings, and gives me. It was his lovely perfect hands, and it was his kind heart. "do you want to stay the night?"
 
How i want it to say yes, but i couldnt let Kris find out that i left the house for Baekhyun. "no, i cant i have to go back to work" "you have to work nights to? do you want me to talk to your boss? if he thinks his losing money i can pay him" I grab Baekhyun's hand, and i put it in my cheek. "thats really nice of you, but you know my pride doesnt let me, i'll be fine." I stand up, and Baekhyun does the same
 
"i see you tomorrow then?" I smile at him as i nod. "yes" I check my watch, and it was time for me to go. 
 
"Chanyeol one," I turn around, "Chanyeol two" I smile, and i wait for Baekhyun to finish counting 
 
"Chanyeol three, i love you" 
 
 
 
 
 
I come out of the stairs, to see the damage Kris had done. But there was just one table broken, i wonder if its the same in his room. Kris opens the front door, and enters like if he has a hangover. "had fun yesterday?" "very funny" I chuckle, I follow Kris to the kitchen "have a seat, i'll do the cooking" I put my hand behind Kris back, and i lead him to the chair.
 
"seems we both know you cant cook" Kris chuckles this time. I take some eggs from the basket thats next to the stove. "do you want something specific?" Kris shakes his head. I continue to make normal eggs, since i didnt feel like making something fancy, and Kris didnt mind. I grab a plate and i put the eggs there. "let me give you some toast"
 
I make french toast, and i take the butter out. "here" I smile at him, and he begins to eat as i open the refrigerator. Theres no food, im surprise i barely notice right now. "did your mom teached you how to cook?"
 
I close the refrigerator, "no, she die when i was young, so it was mostly my dad and me. he had to work alot, so i would take care of the house" Kris puts the toast down, and listens to my story. "by junior year in high school, my dad got really sick so i had to drop out...he had to eat really specific food, so i guess thats where i really learn how to cook"
 
"have you ever thought of going back to school?" I open the cabinets to see if we have pasta, or beans "i did, but since my father died the hospital bills became to much, and i still have to pay for the house...so i cant go back to school yet" i close the cabinet, and i open a drawer to take a pen and pencil. "do you have friends?" I nod, "yeah Jongin who in a year would be a teacher, and Kyungsoo who is about to graduate. Soon he'll be a doctor"
 
Kris stands up, and puts his plate on the sink. I dont want to tell him about Baekhyun, for some reason it didnt feel right. "what are you writing?" Kris leans over, he puts his arm around me, and i can feel his breath in my ear. "we have no food, so im making a list" I didnt move, so Kris wouldnt think this is making me uncontrollable.
 
I was fine by this, Jongin does it to me too, so it wasnt a big deal. "do you want me to add something?" Kris moves aside, and shakes his head. "okay well thats all then, i be back" Kris grabs my arm, "you are going by yourself?" I nod, "who else would go?" "we can make Sehun go" I laugh, "im the one who is suppose to take care of you, not Sehun"
 
Kris lets go of me, "hold on, i'll go with you" I look at Kris not believing him, i thought he was afraid of the outside world. "let me change" Kris runs upstairs, i take this time to clean the glass from the table that Kris broke. I put the broken glass in a plastic bag, i was doing it slow so i wouldnt cut myself. "okay, im ready" When i turn to look at Kris, i end up cutting myself. "aah" 
 
Kris runs to me, and holds my finger so careful "im okay its just a small cut" His expression looks like he was feeling guilty, like it was his fault that i got cut. "Kris, its okay, it was an accident" Kris blinks acouple of times, before he looks away. I put my finger in my mouth, to stop the bleeding. I stand up, and Kris does the same. Thats when i look at Kris clothes.
 
He was wearing a big black coat, and a baseball cap, and some black shade glasses. I try hard not to laugh. "lets go" I pull on Kris coat, and i take him to the door.
 
 
 
 
Everytime we pass by people, Kris lowers his baseball cap. "are we done?" I shake my head, "no, we still need some vegetables" Kris grunts, but i try to ignore it. "how about some candy?" "what am i a little kid?" I laugh, and i walk away. He follows me "hey what was that laugh for?" "let it go Kris" i laugh again, i move to the vegetables. And i start to put them in a plastic bag, "why so much?"
 
"have you seen how you eat?" Kris rolls his eyes, i look at the person who passes by us. He works here, and this is the fourth time he he does that. I think his suspicious of Kris, since he looks like he could be a thief. If he only knew that Kris didnt need to steal since his super rich, if Kris want it he could buy this whole store.
 
"okay thats all, we can go pay"
 
"finally" Kris and i move to the cashier, i put everything on the table so the lady could scan the price. Kris starts to look around, making sure no one would know who he is. I wonder if he didnt want his friends to see him, "okay its gonna be 50.25" I nudge Kris on the ribs, Kris takes his wallet out and takes his credit card.
 
The lady grabs it, "your signature sir" I look at Kris to see why it was taking him so long, "Kris" and i see him looking at someone, i didnt know who it was but it seems like it brings pain to him. Kris runs out of the store, but without a signature we couldnt take the food with us. I take the credit card from the lady and i run to Kris.
 
I stop him, "she-" and i figure out everything. I feel so bad for not realize it earlier. He wasnt afraid of seen his friends, he was afraid of seen his mother. Kris closes his hand making it into a fist. I look at Kris, and his eyes turn red. 
 
So all i could think of was to hug him. I put my arms around his waist, my ear can hear Kris heartbeat slowling down to a normal heartbeat. After all his 23 years, he couldnt forget his mother. And i was afraid to see Kris sad. I didnt want to mess with his emotions, since i dont know if they could make him transform. But above all, 
 
I didnt want to see him suffer, for that woman.