Airplane

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
"hey maybe you should join the soccer team too" Lay hits me in my shoulder, the bells rings and its time to go home. "you better not" Luhan says, obviously he wasnt trying to hide his hate for me. "Luhan putting people down again" Jongdae says, and Minseok shakes his head agreeing. I just laugh, "its okay, im not good at sports, anyway"
 
"obviously" Luhan passes between Sehun and me. "oh whos that?" there was another black mercedes park in the parking lot. Is there another cousin, thats going to join us? "thats Kris car" Minseok says, but that couldnt be right. Kris doesnt leave the house. "i think his waiting for you" Sehun tells me, "oh, then i should go" i take a step forward, but Sehun stops me.
 
"friends remember" Sehun says in a low voice, Suho wasnt kidding when he said that Sehun is going to protect Kris. "dont worry Sehun, we are just friends" I walk away waving goodbye to my friends(and Luhan). I open the door, and Kris turns and smiles. "how was school?"
 
"what are you doing here?" I chuckle, "i was bored at home, and i thought i should pick you up" it was also safe since his mother wouldnt be here. "well thats to bad" Kris raises his eyebrow "why?" "because Sehun was going to take us to eat ice cream" Kris gets mad, because i want it the ice cream more than to be with him. I laugh at his mad face.
 
"haha very funny" I continue to laugh so loud, that if i was Kris i would probably punch me. But he doesnt, he doesnt yell at me, or says mean things. He just continues to look at me. I slowly stop laughing, and I stare at him. When i feel my heartbeat acting weird, i look away. "do you want some ice cream?" Kris asks quietly.
 
I still couldnt turn to see him, but i nod anyway. "to the ice cream shop" Kris tells the driver, the driver nods and makes a U turn. I lower the window alittle so i can calm down.
 
 
The car stops, and everyone was at the ice cream shop. "how did you know that everyone was going to be here?" "this is our favorite ice cream shop, of course they are going to be here" i open the door, and Kris does the same. The weather is so nice, that everyone is sitting in the outside tables. When Luhan sees me, he stands up and leaves.
 
"hey Luhan where are you going?" Minseok and Jongdae ask, but they only ask to be . "shut up!" Luhan yells, but everyone laugh. Except me. "what kind of ice cream do you want?"
 
"chocolate" Kris nods, and orders the ice cream. "i thought your guys would be at home by now" Sehun says when he pulls out a chair for me, "I told Kris i want it ice cream" I see Minseok and Jongdae turn to look at each other, they made a face when i said those words. Like a teasing look. I ignore them. "what are you guys doing after this?"
 
"homework" Sehun says, as he his strawberry ice cream. "my dad is coming, so im gonna spend time with him" Lay says, "we gonna play games" Minseok and Jongdae speak at the time. "and you?" Lay asks me, "im gonna do my homework and clean the house" Kris comes back with two ice creams. One chocolate, and the other vanilla.
 
"vanilla? you havent had that favor since you were four" Luhan comes back, i guess the driver wasnt going to take him without Sehun. "so?" Luhan looks at me, with angry face. What does vanilla have to do with me? "okay, okay guys thats enough" Lay says, "i know what would make this better!" Minseok snaps his fingers, and looks at everyone.
 
"if we tell Chanyeol and embarrasing story of Luhan" Luhan drops his ice cream to the floor, and covers Minseok's mouth with his hand. I start to laugh, and every follows me. Although Luhan really seems like he could kill Minseok in any minute. I continue to laugh, as i glance at Kris. 
 
Kris was looking somewhere else, i try to follow his sight. He was looking at a woman around her 50s, for her age she look pretty young. She was walking with a little kid maybe around 10. They are coming over the ice cream shop. "Kris whats wrong?" Jongdae ask, he notice that Kris wasnt laughing. Kris blinks acouple of times, to push his tears away.
 
"nothing" Kris gives just one step and his ankle bents, making Kris land on the floor. I stand up "Kris!" and everyone does the same. I stand next to Kris, "are you okay?" Kris grabs his ankle and makes an expression to show he is in pain. "im gonna take him home" I grab Kris arm, and i put it around me. My other hand holds onto Kris waist.
 
I walk to the car, and i make Kris lean on the car so i can open the door. "be careful" I say to Kris before he enters the car. I get in, and i close the door. "take us home please" I tell the driver. The car starts to move, and i look at Kris but he was looking at the window. He must be really hurting right now, seen his mother smile to her kid not remembering that she has another one.
 
One that grew beautifully, and kindly.
 
"you think she saw me?" Kris still didnt look at me. I dont know whether to lie to him, or to tell him the truth. What hurts less? "no, i dont think she did" Kris nods, "if she did she would probably want you to babysit that little kid" i chuckle silently, and Kris does the same. "i would've have made you do it" Kris chuckles alittle bit louder.
 
I hit him.
 
Kris, if your mom had seen you she would probably cry. Cry out of guilt, because she forgot you. I know deep inside, she feels like she lost something. If she only knew you, if she only remember you. You would stop trying to hide those tears, and finally be happy.
 
I think to myself.
 
 
I open the door of the house, and Kris sits down in the couch. "are you feeling better?" he nods, "okay, well im gonna go upstairs" Kris pulls my hand, "auch, auch it hurts" "you just said you are better"
 
"i feel pain again, come" He pulls me hard so i can walk, he pats the sit next to him so i can sit there. I sit down, and in that moment Kris lays down in my thighs. He puts his feet up in the couch, and makes himself comfortable. He closes his eyes, and i slowly move away. "stay" he says, i sigh and i just wait for Kris to go to sleep.
 
Although i was feeling tired too. I close my eyes just for alittle while.
 
 
I open my eyes, and i dont see Kris laying down. I stretch, and i check the time. It was 9pm. I stand up quietly, Kris is somewhere around the house as a beast. I walk slowly making every step so careful. I hear a noise coming from the kitchen, and i panic so i run upstairs. The sound of my steps, makes the beast follow me. I continue to run,
 
But Kris grabs my leg, and pulls me. "Kris, is me Chanyeol!" I say between trembling, Kris raises his claws. I cover my face, but that didnt stop Kris from cutting my skin with his big claws. I yell in pain, as i touch my arm. I can feel the blood, it was coming out in a fast speed. I stand up, and i push Kris. I dont know why i did that, knowing he could hurt me again.
 
I get out of the house, and i start to run. My hand covers the big cut, i didnt want to go to the hospital since i didnt have away to explain the animal attack. I run to the only place i feel safe.
 
Baekhyun.
 
 
I knock on the door, and im dirtying the floor with my blood. "Baekhyun!" i yell as i continue to knock. Finally i hear someone unlocking the door, "Chanyeol what happen!?!" Baekhyun who was probably sleeping, wakes up seen my blood. "i need help" Baekhyun pulls me to the apartment, and grabs a towel to put pressure on my cuts.
 
"we need to go to the hospital!"
 
"no!" i yell, he jumps alittle. "Chanyeol, this could get infected!" "can you just call Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun sighs, i think he just agree but he still is going to take me to the hospital sooner or later.
 
 
Kyungsoo arrives, and starts to stitch my cuts. "are you going to explain?" Kyungsoo says as he continues, "no" cause i still couldnt believe Kris hurt me. "this cuts look like wolf attacked you" 
 
"Kyungsoo please, how is a wolf going to attack me?" it was a beast. "it still doesnt explain how you got this cuts" "it doesnt matter" Kyungsoo finishes, and gives me some pain killers. "two every six hours, and let a real doctor see you" I nod. Kyungsoo cleans everything up, and leaves. "come lets sleep" Baekhyun helps me stand up.
 
He lays down next to me, being careful not to hurt me. I couldnt sleep, i was mad at Kris. But at the same time, i feel this big pain in my heart.
 
 
 
"Chanyeol breakfast is done!" Baekhyun yells at me, from the kitchen. The sweet smell of eggs wakes me up. I stand up, and i feel a sharp pain in my arm. I forgot about last night. "do you need help?" Baekhyun waits for me outside the room, i shake my head and i walk towards him. Baekhyun puts two plates on the table, "sit"
 
I pull out a chair, when i hear a knock on the door. "i'll get it" i tell Baekhyun, when i open the door Kris stands there. "im sorry Chanyeol, this has never happened before. im really sorry" "sorry? for what?" Baekhyun stands next to me, "whos this?" Baekhyun points at Kris.
 
"oh his the owner of the awful disgusting dog that hurt me" Baekhyun looks at me, then back at Kris. "is this true?" Kris pushes his tears back, his nose turns red. "he came to apologize, but i dont want to hear it"
 
"its better if you leave" Baekhyun tells Kris, "yeah, i dont want to see you and your disgusting dog" Kris is hurt, i had hurt him. The person he trust, the person that can read him good. Had hurt him.
 
Baekhyun closes the door, and i start to cry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------
thank you for the love