Get it right

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
Im waiting outside the house, just like i do every morning. Sehun should be here in any minute, he doesnt like to be late. This morning when i was in the kitchen, i was to nervous to actually look at Kris. It was the feeling when you confess your feelings to the person you like, although i didnt. I was still feeling like that.
 
Good thing Sehun call, and said to wait for him outside, he save me. I know Kris want it to talk about last night. However, i didnt quiet hate the idea. But i didnt want my face to burn from the embarrassment. We might had said things, that people can bring out of proportion. 
 
The same car that always comes and picks me up, parks infront of me. I open the door, and Minseok is sitting in the middle. "good morning" I get in, and close the door. "hey Chanyeol you want to see the pictures from last night?" Minseok, doesnt wait for me to answer and just gives them to me. Who ever took this pictures knows what he/she was doing.
 
They look like pictures from a photoshoot, i wonder if they are coming out in a magazine. I flip through them, there was one with Heechul and Luhan. Surprisely Luhan was actually smiling. "oh thats my father" Minseok points to the tall man thats in the middle of him, and Jongdae. "his really handsome," Minseok smiles.
 
"you look like him" 
 
"Jongdae looks like my mom" Sehun continues to read a business magazine, probably a topic that was brought up yesterday. "my dad is letting me see my mom" I look at Sehun, but he didnt turn to look at me. "i thought her mind was erase?"
 
"it is," Minseok takes the pictures from my hands, "my dad's business is making a deal with the same company my mom works in...so he invited her to our house so they can talk about the contract"
 
"thats why Jongdae is not here" Sehun finally talks, Jongdae was probably mad about having his mom in their home. A mother that doesnt remember them, how much pain can they actually hold? "oh oh look at this one" Minseok gives me a picture of what it looks like Sehun in a baby costume. I start it to laugh so hard, "Minseok did you show him the picture?"
 
I lean to the door so Sehun wouldnt take the picture away from me, Minseok tries to grab Sehun hands. "i need to take a picture" I take my phone out, and i put my camera. My camera but at least i can can take a picture of the picture and have it when i need to laugh. "Minseok your so gonna pay for this" Sehun stops moving, and fixes his uniform.
 
Minseok and me continue to laugh in secret, but im pretty sure Sehun can hear us. "hey so tell us how was your date" Minseok moves his eyesbrows up, and down in a form to tell him all the dirty secrets. "nothing much happened" Sehun turns to us to be apart of the conversation. "oh come on! Kris is well known for being romantic" Minseok says.
 
And he wasnt wrong, the table with the flower and the candles, it was really romantic. The little violin playing in the back, as we look down at the city. The food that you can taste how expensive it was, everything was so perfect so romantic. The only thing that wasnt perfect was the words. I know Kris want it to tell me how much he loves me.
 
But he knows he cant, he knows i belong to someone else. So instead of being a romantic date for two lovers, it was more like a romantic date for two friends. "oh your thinking about it!!" Minseok elbows me in the stomach totally teasing me, my small grin becomes a big smile. The car stops, and we are infront of the school.
 
"open the door quick, quick!" Minseok pushes me, and i realize he want it to have a heads up, before Sehun makes him pay. I open the door, and i almost fall out of the car. Minseok gets out, and was about to run when he sees Jongdae infront of him.
 
Sehun gets out of the car from the other side, and makes a sign for me to follow him, so the brothers can have some privacy. Sehun and me walk until i see someone that shouldnt be here. He was standing in the same spot we were standing yesterday. "you go ahead Sehun, i catch up with you" Sehun looks at Baekhyun then at me.
 
He wasnt sure if he should go, but i nod to him he nods back and leaves. I walk towards Baekhyun, but before i could say something to him he says, "come" I follow him to the same car he came to pick me up yesterday. I open the door, and i get in. I hug my bagpack as Baekhyun gets in. He starts to drive without saying a word. 
 
Everything is so quiet, and Baekhyun is not like this. Im wating for him to ask me about yesterday, but he doesnt. I get scared everytime he exhales, because i think his going to yell at me. I continue to hug my bagpack as i turn to look at the window. I have seen this parts of town, before only in a different time. I see stores barely opening.
 
Little kids walking hand in hand with their mothers, people that work in an office already on their phones as they take the bus. I seen this place, but only at night. When theres less kids outside and busy people are drunk. We are going to Baekhyun's apartment. Baekhyun parks, and gets out of the car. I see him go around the car, without looking at me.
 
I open my door, and i leave my bagpack inside the car. I follow Baekhyun upstairs, and every beat is fast. Im afraid, im afraid of Baekhyun's words. Im afraid of Baekhyun. Baekhyun opens the door of his apartment, and i follow him in. I close the door behind, and when i turn to see the livingroom the small things that belong to me are all pack.
 
Baekhyun had let me bring things from my house, and put them in his apartment. He want it me to call this apartment, my new home. And i want it that. But it seems ones again i was kick out of my home. "where were you yesterday?" Baekhyun finally asks, as his voice sounds so raspy. "th-there was an emergency" i lie. "Jongin told me you were coming, so that emergency happened when you were almost there?"
 
Baekhyun continues to give me the view of his back, and i want it to see him face. To see if he still love me. "y-yeah" Baekhyun chuckles, "you were never good at lying" he finally turns around, and he knew it all along. "i wait it for you, i kept thinking, his coming just wait alittle big longer, his coming...but you never did" "i know, i k-know" I look down, how can i defend myself when i was completely guilty?
 
"so how was dinner with him? did you two kiss and have a nice laugh behind my back?"
 
"Baekhyun it wasnt like that!"
 
"then tell me how it was Chanyeol! cause god knows, it does seem like that" Baekhyun's neck veins are noticeable, he has never yell this loud before. "just say it, just say it Baekhyun....you want to break up with me" Im waiting for those words, the words that finally break my heart. "sure you had your nice laugh already, now you just want to throw me away" Baekhyun wasnt listening to me, he just want it to be mad.
 
He want it to hate me, and he wasnt wrong.
 
"take your stuff and do yourself a favor dont come back" Baekhyun looks at me for a moment, before he looks down and walks to his room. I grab the box thats intop of the table. I look at Baekhyun's room door, and i can hear him sobbing. I open my mouth, and i feel tears coming out of my eyes. Some land in my lips, and i can taste the salt in them.
 
I get out of the apartment. My head wasnt working, i couldnt go back to school or to Kris house. With the box in my hands, i walk to the other place that i know. Kyungsoo's and Jongin's place. I need it a nice hug from him. I walk to the right, and my mind is a completely blank. My tears stop when i got out of Baekhyun's apartment. Not because it didnt hurt me.
 
But because it hurts more not being able to cry for the person you love. I blink, just to blink. I breath, just to breath. It was stupid of me to think that choosing to go to Kris, wasnt going to give me any problems with Baekhyun. I turn to the left and i see Kyungsoo's apartment. I enter, and i go up the stairs. I look for the apartment number, i stop and i knock.
 
Jongin opens the door, and sees the box in my hands. "is not my birthday" He moves aside so i enter the apartment. "Baekhyun 'kick me out'" I put the box on the table, and Jongin looks at me not believing me. "what? why?" I sit down, "because yesterday instead of going to Baekhyun, i went to see Kris" I hear a big sigh coming from Jongin.
 
"you throw away everything just for Kris?" 
 
"i didnt throw anything away...i-" I close my mouth, it was hard to explain. Everything is just so hard. "so you come here to look for sympathy?" Jongin's words are harsh. "no i came here to look for a friend" Jongin sits in the other couch, "no Chanyeol, you came here so i or Kyungsoo could tell you that whatever you did wasnt wrong, that the only person that is wrong is Baekhyun,"
 
I dont know.
 
"i think your just mesmerize my the fact that Kris is good looking," Jongin intertwine his fingers together. "Chanyeol, dont come near Baekhyun again," Jongin slowly moves his hand to touch mine. "jut leave" Jongin takes his hand away, and goes towards the door. The tears i thought i wasnt going to feel again, come out. 
 
I grab my box and head towards the door, Jongin doesnt say anything and just closes the door behind me. I close my eyes, and the tears that were barely forming in my eyes, fall down. I leave the building, and i continue to walk to nowhere. I had no place to go, i lost everything in a blink of an eye. And the only person to blame is me.
 
 
I know a short cut through the park, so i enter. People would probably think i got kick out of a school, since im carrying the box and im crying. I wish that was the thing that happen. I think the pain would be less. I see a bench that has a nice view of the lake. I put my box down, and i sit down. This makes me cry more than it actually should.
 
Im broken.
 
In a blink of an eye, the shinning sun that was hitting my back becomes the moon. I couldnt move, i couldnt think, i couldnt stop crying. Why does the only thing that makes sense to me, is to ask Suho to erase my mind? If i cant remember Kris, Baekhyun comes back. Thats how it works, right? give something away, so you can have a better life.
 
"Chanyeol!" i jump alittle at the sound of my name, "i been calling you all day!" Kris comes and sits down with me, he sees my red eyes and the tears that continue to fall. He doesnt say anything else, because he doesnt know what happen. So the only thing he does is, he puts me his headphones and the loud music makes me stop thinking.
 
His long arms, are wrapped around me, as he puts his head in my shoulder.