7:30 pm

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
It was the usual cafeteria, with the same people eating the same kind of meal. Everything was the same except for the fact that Sehun, and Minseok cant stop talking about the annual dinner. "i heard this year is going to be different" Minseok looks at everyone, showing his enthusiasm. "who told you that?" Luhan puts his finger below his chin.
 
He pretends to be into the conversation, but he is just waiting for the opportunity to be mean. "from Suho!" Minseok stands up, and moves sits. Being next to Luhan just brings you down. He comes and sits next to me. "oh then its true!" Luhan claps, and makes exaggerated expresions. "Luhan, calm down" Sehun taps the table.
 
"hey Chanyeol are you coming?" Jongdae stops eating and looks at me, his being kind of quiet which it wasnt normal for him. "yeah, i think iam" "oh great" Luhan grabs his apple and his things before he leaves the table. Just like he always does around this time. "oh its going to be great! you know our parents are coming!" Minseok, moves my arm like a little kid.
 
"oh thats right, you can finally meet our parents" Sehun says, that makes me really nervous. I was the only outside person, who knows about their curse. One thing is them being okay, but the parents. They could actually make me leave the dinner, or worst they could erase my memory. They wouldnt eat me right? cause that would be really bad too.
 
"my mom actually wants to meet you" Sehun continues to talk, i nod and a make a thin smile. I hope they dont expect alot from me, because i make alot of mistakes, since the moment i wake up until i go to sleep. And this people are perfect, sometimes i wonder if other people see how they glow. They are truly beautiful.
 
Really beautiful.
 
"so," I clean my throat, "where's Lay?" 
 
"he hurt himself during soccer practice, so he stay at home" Jongdae opens his book, to do a quick studying. "is he okay?" Minseok and Jongdae nod, "to be honest he didnt hurt himself" I look at Sehun then back to the brothers, "what do you mean?" "well for a normal person, it would hurt them alot but for us...we wouldnt even feel it," Jongdae turns the page,
 
"so his faking it, so people wouldnt get suspicious" Minseok finish the sentence. "oh i see" the tone of my voice comes out deeper than i intentionally want it. 
 
The bell rings, everyone stands up and grab their things. My next class is history, which im pretty good at but i was being extra lazy today. I wish Sehun was abit rebellious, so we could skip class. But if i try to ask to skip he would do a big speech about how wrong that is. Maybe i should try to be friends with Luhan, im pretty sure he skips classes.
 
"see ya Chanyeol" Minseok and Jongdae say at the same time, and Sehun just waves. I wave back and i go to the opposite direction from them. As i walk, my phone starts to vibrate. I take my phone and it was a message from Baekhyun.
 
'Hey Chanyeol, i want to pick you up from school today give me the address :)' 
 
i grin, i try to wipe it off because I don't want to call any attention to myself. I begin to reply as fast as i can. I hit send, and i enter my class. As soon as i enter, girls stare at me with evil looks. But ones i again, i ignore them. It was starting to be easier every day, i wasnt worry anymore. I know Sehun, Minseok, Jongdae, and Kris have my back.
 
And they can rip those girls apart if i ask them. I begin to laugh myself, i put my hand in my mouth to cover my smile. My mood didnt seem to be lazy anymore, somehow that text made me happy. The teacher enters, and starts to give us a packet. He doesnt like to waste time.
 
He begins to talk, and talk but all i could do was look at the time. But a minute barely pass, why couldnt time move at the same rate as the teacher's mouth? i take my eyes off the clock, and i actually try to pay attention. But my phone vibrates again, and it was another message from Baekhyun.
 
'i cant wait to see you <3'
 
he was back, it seems that our little fight didnt happened. He want it me, like i want it him. My heart begins to race, and my hands begin
to sweat. The feeling that i used to get with Baekhyun was back.
 
 
 
"so we gonna see you tonight right?" Minseok asks me, "yes" I look around trying to find in what kind of car did Baekhyun came to pick me up. "who are you looking for?" Sehun starts to look around, "oh, there he is" I point at the beautiful short boy that was coming towards us. Baekhyun waves at us, and i wave at him extra happy.
 
"hi" Sehun, Minseok, and Jongdae just stare at Baekhyun. "is any of you Kris?" it seems like Baekhyun couldnt forget. Sehun cleans his throat, "no, he doesnt come to school...uhm im Sehun" Baekhyun and Sehun shake hands, "nice to meet you" Sehun elbows Minseok, so he would do the same. "ouch" both Minseok, and Jongdae say.
 
Baekhyun looks at me with a confused look, "oh Minseok and Jongdae are twins" Baekhyun continues to look at me, it was obvious that they couldnt be twins. "oh, okay....hi nice to meet you" I see Luhan coming, so i start to pull Baekhyun's arm, "we should go" Baekhyun nods, and waves goodbye to my friends. But only Sehun waves back.
 
I link arms with Baekhyun, as we walk towards a car i havent never seen. "you got a new car?" it was a black Porsche, "yeah my parents got it for me yesterday" Baekhyun opens the door for me, the black leather seat look amazing. And it wouldnt be right, if i didnt enjoy the seat like i should. Baekhyun goes around the car, and gets in.
 
"would you like some coffee?" i nod, "lets go" Baekhyun starts the car, and i see most of the students looking at us. This could be good, since they can now know that nothing its going on with me and Kris. Or they can think im playing with two guys.
 
High school.
 
 
 
We go inside a nice small coffee shop, Baekhyun tells me to pick a table while he goes and orders coffee. I feel my phone vibrating again, it was a message from Kris.
 
'I want to ask you something, please come home early'
 
"whos that?" Baekhyun comes back with two cups of black coffee, i put the phone right away. I grab my cup of coffee, and i begin to blow on it. "oh it was Sehun" Baekhyun sits infront of me, and takes a small drink of his coffee. "i know you might be busy right now, so i cut this short...tonight at 7:30 would you like to have dinner with me in a rooftop?"
 
The hot coffee burns my throat, and i begin to cough "Chanyeol are you okay?" I raise my hand to ask Baekhyun to give me a minute, as i continue to choke. Baekhyun pats my back gently, and its helping. He stops, and i take some air before i answer him. "yes, Baekhyun i would love to have dinner with you" Baekhyun smiles, showing the lines that are around his mouth. 
 
"perfect, i meet you in the roof of the Seoul Tower" Baekhyun takes a big sip of his coffee but because it was hot he opens his mouth to bring it all back to the cup. "well i have to go, i meet you at 7:30 dont forget!" He kisses my forehead as he runs out of the coffee shop.
 
 
 
I take two buses to get to Kris house. I open the gate, and i walk through the garden that was growing. Kris stop cutting the roses, and now with my special care they started to grow healthy. I open the door, "Kris, im home" I look at the clock and it was almost time for me to go to Krystal's home. Kris comes running down the stairs, skipping some steps.
 
"good, i want to ask you something" I put my bagpack down, "i know you dont want to come to the annual dinner, and its okay. so instead we can go somewhere" The plan doesnt sound bad, i could go with Kris for awhile then go to my date with Baekhyun. "sure, i would like that" Kris claps his hands, "good i see you there at 7:30"
 
Kris opens the door, "wait, 7:30? tomorrow right?" Kris shakes his head, "no, today" oh no, "so dont forget 7:30 at Busan Tower" Kris leaves the house, he was probably going to his families home to tell everyone his not going to the annual dinner. Meanwhile i wish i could be in two places at ones. What should i do now? If i dont meet Baekhyun, he would be really bad.
 
And of course hurt because of me. But if i dont meet Kris, he would be in pain ones again. And it wasnt fair that he's always in pain because of me. "what am i thinking? of course i have to meet Baekhyun" i go upstairs, and i enter my room.
 
I choose the clothes that i was going to wear tonight, i grab my towel and i enter the shower. "aish, i cant do this to Kris...im going to meet him!" The warm shower feels nice on my cold skin. I turn the shower off, and i put my towel around my waist. I look at myself in the mirror, and i start to put cream in my skin.
 
"but Baekhyun is my boyfriend, i cant do this to him. Im going to meet him!" I leave the restroom, and i begin to get dress. I put my black skinny jeans, i grab the blue long shirt and last i put my blue sweater that has designs intop. I sit down in my bed, and i grab my boots. "but Kris is skipping his family dinner because of me, i cant do this to him....im going to meet him!"
 
I enter the restroom again, to comb my hair. I grab the brush, and i push all my hair back. "who am i kidding, i want to see him....." i put the brush down, and with my hands i push the rest of the hair. "lets go" i tell myself.
 
Both locations, are in the other side of the city. Both are different kind of buildings, and the only thing they share is the time. I close the gate of the house, and i see Krystal in a tight black dress. "oh hi Chanyeol, you want a ride?" the driver opens the door of her, "no im not going" She nods, "well i hope wherever your going you'll have fun"
 
"i will" i run to the bus stop, thats in the end of the street. I look at the time in my phone, and it was abit early. I see Krystal's car driving away, and the bus coming. I get in, and i take the back seat. The bus driver is driving to slow for me to bare. I feel my phone vibrating, and i get nervous. My phone its being vibrating all day, and something always comes out, making me choose.
 
I read the message, and it says 'i cant wait to see you'. I put my phone inside my pocket, and i just look at the window. Lay is right, about the whole positive and negative thing. Sehun is also right, i shouldnt give Kris any reasons for him to like me. Everyone is right, it was me who didnt listen. Who wouldnt listen. Now i see why Luhan hates me so much.
 
Now im starting to hate myself too. I should've run away, when i find out about the Wu's curse. Why didnt i stay with Kyungsoo when he told me i could. If i had done all of that, i wouldnt have to choose to who i should go to. Baekhyun should've slap me, when i told him that i might have feelings for Kris. The bus stops, and i get out.
 
The place wasnt so far away from here. I can see the building from where im standing. I hear a song coming out of my pocket, and it was my phone that was ringing. I look at the id, and it was Kyungsoo. "hello"
 
"Baekhyun told me you have a date with him" I smile, "yes, i do" "wait Jongin wants to say something" I start to walk, and i hear whispering in the back. Then silent. "hi, Chanyeol" "hi, Jongin"
 
"hey, Baekhyun told me his going to ask you something very important"
 
"do you know you in keeping secrets?" Jongin laughs, "i do not" "yes, you do..thats why i never tell you anything"
 
"fine be like that Park Chanyeol"
 
"Jongin, i have to go...its almost time" "fine, fine" Jongin hangs up, and i begin to run. The thing that Jongin said, its stuck in my head. It keeps repeating and repeating, and its making me sweat. I run, trying to move around the people who are walking in the oppositive direction from me. I see the building getting closer and closer.
 
I feel the sweat dripping from my back. I hope i dont start to smell. I enter the building, and i enter the elevator. I choose the top floor, and i wait. I feel the elevator moving, as i try to cool down. But the elevator is giving me a headache. From this point and on, i hate elevators. The doors open, and i wasnt even close to the last floor.
 
Some people get in, and the door closes. I move to the corner, so they wouldnt smell me. It continues to be like this for a couple of minutes. I look at my phone to check the time. And theres one more minute. The doors open, and people get out. Two floors and i be in the rooftop. I start to get nervous, maybe i chose wrong.
 
Maybe i should get out of this elevator, and go to the other direction. I dont think i cant face the other person anymore, the doors open and i stay there for a second. The only thing i have done right, its being with Baekhyun. Thats the only thing. I see the doors about to close, i put my hand in the middle of the doors and they open again.
 
I get out, and i see a table ready. I flower in a vase and candles in the middle of the table. The view is beautiful, it has a nice view of the busy city. "your here!" I smile at him, and my heart begins to race. 
 
"to be honest i didnt think you'll come" 
 
Kris looks down at his hands, as he chuckles at his words. Baekhyun is the only thing that i have done right, but it was Kris who keeps calling me. Something inside keeps ringing, when im with Kris. Making me pick the calls everytime.
 
Sorry Baekhyun...