Going Home

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
I wake up and i see a note on the pillow. I sit down and i grab the note. I see the black ink of the pen and a lovely handwritting in cursive.
 
'Goodmorning, when you get ready meet me downstairs'
 
I smile so hard, as a bite my index finger. I put the note on the bed and i stand up to get ready. I put my black skinny jeans, and long shirt. The morning is fresh so i put my gray sweater.
 
I enter the restroom, and my hair is a mess. I put water so it can get flat, but my curly hair is making it hard. I deside to do my best in fixing it.
 
I leave my room, and i take the elevator. Maybe it was me, or the elevator is moving to slow. In that moment my phone starts to ring, it was Baekhyun. I havent call him since i arrived. The doors open, so i ignore the call. I call him back, when im alone in the room.
 
I go to the dinningroom, but a guy in black suit stops me. "do you have a reservation?" "hm, Kris?" the guy looks at the list, he sees Kris name and lets me in.
 
look around, but i couldnt find Kris. Maybe i got here to early. I see a red hair girl standing up, and it was Krystal. I see Kris standing up too, and hugging her.
 
Krystal kisses Kris in the cheek, and walks away. She puts her big black sunglasses, she stops when she sees me. "hi Chanyeol" she smiles and walks away.
 
I hope she doesnt think im rude, since i didnt say anything back. Kris waves to me, i wave back and i walk towards the table. "good morning" 
 
"good morning" i smile, "you didnt put your bandages" I look at my arm, i forgot. "my arm doesnt hurt anymore" "thats good" a waiter comes with two plates.
 
didnt know what it was, because i have never see it before. But the smell it was to strong to ignore the food. It was a combination of sweet, and cinnamon.
 
I grab my spoon, when my phone rings again. "is it Sehun?" Kris looks at me, i look at him and i shake my head. It was Baekhyun. "no" i ignore the call again, and i start to eat.
 
"i bought two tickets, after eating our breakfast i can show you the city alittle before we leave"
 
"so your coming with me?"
 
Kris nods, "i still have alot to do, before i can leave" you cant go, you cant leave me Kris. "then lets start to eat!" the sound of spoons hitting the plate, and us blowing because the food was to hot, is the only sound there is in our table. 
 
I glance at Kris everyones in awhile, but like always he was to busy with his food. I wonder alot of thinks when it comes to Kris, even when he is easy to read there is always something that i couldnt figure out.
 
Maybe it was me, maybe it was us.
 
 
After eating, Kris and me get in a taxi. Kris tells the taxi driver not to stop but to pass to the famous buildings. I look at the window, and everything is a picture to me.
 
The buildings, the fountain, the people. I have my mouth open and i probably look like an idiot, but not alot of people can say that they have seen this city.
 
Kris gets close to me, i can feel his breath in my ear. I want to tell him to give me some space, but at the same time i like the shivers it gives me.
 
"you see that building?" I look at him, our lips inches away. I hope he doesnt turn to look at me, because that could result of us kissing. I see his face moving to turn to look at me, so i look at the view.
 
"yeah" I clean my throat.
 
I hear Kris laughing silently at me, "that building is pass by generations, my father has it right now so the next one can be Suho or me" "do you want to be the next one to own it?"
 
"If is pass down to me, that would mean that i have to move here and travel alot,"
 
"it sounds like a good deal" i say bitter, "it does, but that would mean i wouldnt see you anymore" Kris gives me a kiss on my cheek, and goes back to his sit.
 
stay there dumbfoundead, i can still feel his warm lips in my cheek. It would be stupid of me to touch my cheek, so i stop myself from do it. "take us to the airport"
 
I sit straight, and i just look at the front. I didnt want to see any views, in case that would make Kris want to kiss me again. 
 
 
 
Four hours later, we arrive at the airport. "lets go home" Kris grabs my hand, "uhm, i have to visit Baekhyun...i didnt tell him i was going to China and i havent called him, his probably really worry right now"
 
Kris lets go of my hand, and nods. "then i see you at home" We exit the airport, a black mercedes is park infront. Kris waves goodbye and enters the car.
 
I see his car getting smaller, and smaller. I call a taxi, "where to" i give him the address, "get in" i get in, and the taxi begins to drive. I wonder how mad Baekhyun is, there was no excuse for me leaving.
 
And i know i should've called him, but everything was so unexpected. I just hope Kyungsoo didnt tell him anything, i know Baekhyun is going to freak at the sound of Kris name. Im a bad boyfriend, i hope he doesnt want us to break. I dont know what i would do,
 
If i didnt have Baekhyun in my life.
 
I knock on the door twice, right before i was going to knock again he opens the door. "hi" Baekhyun rolls his eyes, and walks way. I get in, and the apartment is a mess. His been busy with school. "hey im sorry that i didnt answer the calls i was busy"
 
"yeah with Kris" Baekhyun says as he picks up the books that are in the couch. "hey i came back to you" "well it seems like you don't want to be here!" Baekhyun shouts. 
 
I look down, Baekhyun has never raise his voice to me. "why dont you just admit it Chanyeol! you are feeling something towards Kris" I continue to look down, i jump alittle when i hear a book flying across the room. "tell me so i wouldnt feel stupid when i find you guys together"
 
"i-i dont feel anything towards Kris"
 
"lies"
 
My eyes begins to get watery, this is not the same Baekhyun i had fallen in love with. "what do you want me to tell you?" i yell, "that you love him! that you might love him more than you love me!"
 
"i cant!" the room is full of yelling, my ears hurt..
 
"why not!?"
 
"because if i say the words aloud it becomes true!" i yell, and i start to breath heavy. Baekhyun makes his eyes look bigger. He was in shock. He closes his hand in a fist.
 
"if say that i like Kris...if i say those words aloud, its me accepting my feelings....if i do theres no turning back"
 
"well," Baekhyun throws another book, and turns around. I couldnt see his expression, i want it to know what his thinking. "i hope your happy with him" Baekhyun grabs his jacket, and leaves his apartment.
 
I begin to cry, not knowing what hurts the most. Baekhyun knowing my feelings towards Kris, or me doubting my feelings towards Baekhyun.