First day

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
I wake up, and i could hear a noise in the kitchen. Suprisely it smells good, "your cooking?" i ask, as i see Kris taking some plates out. Kris chuckle "yes" I look around to see if anything was burn, or if Kris was feeding me dog food. "but you cant cook!" Kris puts the plates on the table, and makes a sign for me to sit down, before the food gets cold.
 
"well i dont, but its not that hard when you read a couple of books" wow, Kris is really smart. Not that i thought he was dumb,"nervous?" he asks me when i sit down, i wonder if it was to obvious. "yeah" "dont worry, it would be okay"
 
"its my first time coming back after all of this time, i dont know if my brain still good" I grab my fork, and i cant believe i said that aloud. "well you cant find out if you dont go" I smile to Kris, "are you sure your going to be okay?" Kris nods, "you know i used to lived by myself, so it would be okay" I stand up and i go to the refrigerator. "maybe i should prepare some food before i go"
 
Kris stands up too, and stops me "Chanyeol, please" i chuckle, i was acting like a mom. I realize that, and thats when i feel Kris holding my hand. I move it slowly. I cant give Kris reasons to like me. "well...uhm i better go, i dont want to be late" but I can tell Kris notice how i move my hand.
 
"oh dont worry, Sehun is waiting for you outside" ~ "eh!?" Kris goes back to the table to finish his food, and mine. "yeah, your guys are going to the same school" Thats what he meant by cousins. "wait he said your guys were friends, he didnt say anything about being related to you" Kris finish chewing his food, before he talks. He knows how much i dont like that.
 
"well, he didnt want to tell you everything about us" that makes sense, i move to the kitchen counter. "so that means he also transforms?" Kris nods, "his mother its my dad's sister. They use Sehun's father last name" "so his father its fine with the whole transformation?" Kris stands up and puts the plates on the sink. "his father died, before Sehun was born"
 
I make a note to self, not to bring his past. I should learn to keep my mouth shut about their childhood. Kris phone vibrates, he stops to check his phone "Sehun its outside waiting for you" I nod, "well see you later...dont make a mess" Kris grins. "have fun" he yells as i leave the house. The uniform looks better with the light of the sun.
 
The jacket is blue, and it has the school crest. The shirt is white, the tie is red with white strips, and the pants are dark red. The uniform is really fancy, perfect for a private school. I see the black mercedes park outside, Sehun has a private driver. I open the door, and Sehun is studying his notes. "hi" I enter and i close the door.
 
The driver starts driving, and Sehun continues with his notecards. "so im guessing you know the truth about me" Sehun says without looking at me, I want it to say no since it looks like he doesnt want me to know. But i have a feeling he knows that i do, and his just testing me. "yes, i do" Sehun puts the notecards down, "well one more person that can see the real me,"
 
He wasnt mad.
 
"sorry i didnt tell you earlier...i didnt know if you were going to stay" Sehun looks at the front, but then turns to look at me and smiles. I smile back. "so are we gonna be in the same class?" It would be nice to know someone. "no, this is my first year here you are two grades higher than me" I fill my cheeks with air, and i look down. 
 
"dont worry, you be with my other cousins" i let go of the air, and i look at Sehun. More cousins? "cousins?" Sehun nods, "yeah, everyone in our family has to graduate from this school" so i have to be careful not to make them mad, so they wouldnt transform. 
 
The car stops, and we are infront of the school. "i'll you pick up after school young master" "okay" Sehun opens his door, and i do the same. The school is so big. It was like alot of big houses glue together. "come i'll show you to your first class" I follow Sehun, as i keep looking around. My old school wasnt this big, this could be a town.
 
We enter inside the school, and it looks more beautiful. As we walk people stare at Sehun, he was the flower boy of the school. "this is your class" the classroom is empty. "if you have questions you can come an find me" the classroom is really big, like a small auditorium "i can pick any seat?" I turn to look at the empty space beside me.
 
"where-" I look around me, and Sehun was far gone. I would bring this up, when i see him again. I enter the classroom, and i take the sit in the back. Since i didnt know anyone, and i didnt want to bring attention to myself. I take a notebook out, and i start to write possible things i can make for Kris when i get home. It was weird someone taking care of me, since im always being the person taking care of people.
 
Even with Baekhyun, he never gives me gifts because i dont have anything to give him. That could be as much as value as his gift.
 
Two guys enter the classroom, and i look down. I know they notice me, and i can feel them coming towards me. I hope i still remember how to fight. "hey, your Chanyeol right?" both of them lean over, "of course his Chanyeol, who else would he be?" the other responce to his friend's question.
 
"so you know who we transform into right?" transform? this might be Kris, and Sehun's cousins. "yes" "this should be fun" both of them say at the same time. "i wonder what people are going to say when they find out that his living with Kris" "i wonder what Luhan is going to say" both of them talk aloud, for me to hear.
 
"uh" both of the say at the same time. "wait Luhan? who is that?" "thats our cousin, his very old school" one of the boys put their hand under their chin. "by the way who do you think its Minseok and who do you think its Jongdae?" "i-i dont know" "Kris didnt talk about us?" I shake my head, "he never talks about us, maybe we should tell his dad"
 
"yeah" both of them say at the same time. They didnt look like they were twins, but they act like if they are. "im Minseok" the boy with short kinda spiky dark brown hair says. "and im Jongdae" Jongdae did look older than me and Minseok. And his voice had this sweet harmony. "nice to meet you" the three of us hear, footsteps and it was another student.
 
"oh lets go" Minseok pushes Jongdae to their seats, they stop infront of the student and they both bow to him. They continue to walk as they whisper to each other. The boy had light pink hair, and it he was really handsome. His height was about Sehun, and he look like he could be Sehun's twin brother. I put my hand in my mouth, he was Luhan.
 
 
 
When the class finishes, Minseok and Jongdae come towards me. "come we have a free period" I grab my things, and i look at them. "free period? so fast?" Minseok links arms with me, as Jongdae does the same. "yeah, we are done with our semester exams so we have a free period" this school its much better than the one i used to go.
 
Everytime we were done with the semester exams, we had to continue studying since we had another test at the end of the week. "should we go and find Sehun?" Minseok asks, "maybe we should transform so Chanyeol can see us!" Jongdae says, I look at him. Wasnt he suppose to hold this secret with his life? Why do they talk so freely about their family curse?
 
"transform? is it dangerous?" Jongdae chuckles, "we are not gonna do it right now, we can only transform at night....something about the night being the only time we can be cry for the sadness in our lifes" "what does that mean?" I ask him, but he only shrugs. I think he doesnt want to tell me. "so whats up with you guys acting like twins?"
 
We stop walking, "well we are brothers...." Minseok lowers his head, "they had to erase my mom's memory, so we only had each other since dad was always working. i guess it was a mechanism that we develop so we wouldnt feel alone" I open my mouth again, "i-" "Luhan" I hear Minseok say, i turn to Luhan and he seems mad.
 
"so your the human that knows are secret?" Human? didnt they realize that they are human too? "yeah" Luhan gives a step forward, "are you good at fighting Chanyeol?" Does Luhan want to fight me? Minseok and Jongdae thought so too, since they move aside. "uhm....i used to" Luhan makes a sign for me to follow him.
 
Minseok, and Jongdae look at me serious. But they didnt stop me. I follow Luhan, and i was lost. We continue to walk, and this time it wasnt how they used to look at Sehun. This time no one want it to look at Luhan, they are scared of him. Which makes me want to run away, but looking at Luhan he might be good at running.
 
I look behind me and Minseok, and Jongdae are not following us. I hope they went to get someone, like a teacher or something. "afraid?" I jump alittle, how can he know? His walking infront of me. "i can smell you" I raise my arm so i can smell my armpit, it didnt smell bad. "i have a really good nose" Luhan says, and apparently he has eyes behind his head. Since he knows what im doing.
 
We stop in the middle of the football field. "dont hold back" Luhan comes running towards me, and punches me in the face. His fist are hard, what does he do on his free time? punch walls or something? I almost fall down, but i stop myself. I send punches but Luhan keeps avoiding them. He was fast. Luhan kicks me on my stomach
 
And this time i do fall down. "oh come on" he says, totally disappointed in me. I stand up, and i grab his wrist and i pull him towards me. I get a hold of him, and i start to hit him in the stomach. He laughs like his enjoying this. Luhan gets free from my grip, he takes my hand and puts it behind me. Like if his going to cuff me.
 
"stop!" Luhan lets go of me, "we are just playing around" Luhan says to Sehun. Sehun walks towards us, "are you okay Chanyeol?" I was out of breath, my face hurts like if it was on fire. No i wasnt okay. "yeah" but i lie. "you know Kris is not going to like this" "yeah, well he shouldnt had said anything to a human" Luhan leaves without saying anything else.
 
"sorry" Sehun apologize in Luhan's be half. "its okay, it was a secret....it wasnt for me to know" I walk away, i didnt want Sehun to give me a 'its okay' or a 'you need it to know'. It was call a secret for a reason, even Mr. Wu didnt tell me when i got the job. This was to much for me to handle, but it doenst mean i regret knowing.
 
 
 
The rest of the day, it was a big blur of pain. For being a pretty boy Luhan really knows how to hit. I wonder if Sehun havent stop us, how far would Luhan had gone. 
 
"the car its waiting for us" Sehun grabs my hand and takes me to the car. He was walking slow cause he knows it hurts me. "why am i suppose to tell Kris?" I ask when Sehun opens the door for me, "the truth, Kris is pretty smart his going to figure out that Luhan had something to do with this" I get in the car, Sehun closes the door for me.
 
The driver smiles to me in the rearview mirror, as Sehun gets in the car. "is it going to be like this all the time?" Sehun chuckles, "no, it would probably be worst" I look at him with mad eyes, but he only laughs. "im kidding, Luhan would probably try to avoid you now." "why couldnt he do that in the first place?" I dont feel the car moving, but i know we are.
 
"he want it to see how strong you were"
 
"why?"
 
"your taking care of a beast, what do you think" so he was worry? "is that suppose to mean he cares?" Sehun laughs even louder than before, "no, oh god no...he doesnt. he was just curious" well that doesnt make me feel better.
 
The car stops and we are infront of the house, the driver gets out this time and goes around the car to open my door. "i see you tomorrow" Sehun says with a smile, didnt he see what happen to me? why would i be happy to be back tomorrow? I get out of the car, and i open the gates. I see Sehun's car driving away, i enter the house.
 
I walk towards the garden, Kris was almost done tearing all the flowers apart. I open the door, and i see Kris waiting like a house dog for me. "What happen?" He takes me to the livingroom, "Luhan" he says, i didnt need to nod to confirmed it. "i should've told you about him" "yeah you should've" Kris lowers his head,"let me get you something" he stands up, and goes to the kitchen.
 
He comes back with a ice pack, he gently puts it on my face. It did feel good. "you dont have to go back, i can put you in another school....tell me the name of the school your friends go to" I look at Kris, he was really sorry. And i didnt want him to feel that way, it wasnt his fault that he had a crazy cousin. Plus i kinda like Minseok and Jongdae. And Sehun is not bad either.
 
"no, im still going to that school..." Kris sighs, but smiles in the end. "Kris, can i go somewhere? i wouldnt take long i promise" Kris takes the ice pack out of my face, he didnt want me to go. I can tell, he wasnt so easy on hiding his feelings. Could it be that im the first person that can read him good? well the only outside person.
 
"uhm, sure" Kris stands up, and goes upstairs. 
 
I run to the only place i feel safe. The only person i can feel that can hold me, before i break apart. My feet knows exactly where im going, eyes know every detail of this place. I might be crazy, but i can smell him. Or maybe i was hanging out with Kris to much.
 
I knock on the door, my fingers feel shaky. Baekhyun opens the door, and his surprise by the look of my face. "Chanyeol! what happen!!" I didnt answer him, i just hug him. I can feel his small body around my arms. It feels nice. "hold me" i whisper, but it was perfectly loud for Baekhyun. We both stay like this even when we kneel down on the floor.
 
I start to cry, and Baekhyun just hears me out. I need it strength for tomorrow. I need it to keep his smell inside of me, because i dont know when i would see him again. 
 
He was my only hope.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------
long chapter /o/