Coming to you

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
"your not going to school?" Baekhyun comes out of the room fully dress, he grabs an apple from the kitchen and looks at me. "no" "does your arm still hurt?" I shake my head, it was a different pain. I grab my arm, it was habit now "okay, i have a class in 30 minutes...call me if you feel sick, okay?" Baekhyun looks at me, he wasnt kidding.
 
He was worry.
 
"okay" he bites the apple and smiles to me, the juice from the apple drips from his mouth. I start to laugh at him, he cleans his mouth "hey" i continue to laugh, he comes to me and gives me a kiss. "bye" he gives another bite before he opens the door and leaves. 
 
A second later theres a knock on the door, "im coming" I stand up, using all of my force in my other arm. I open the door, and it was Sehun. He pushes me, entering the apartment. "you.hurt.him" Sehun pokes me in the chest. His long nail its going to make a bruise in my chest. "why.would.you.do.that." Sehun pokes me three more times.
 
By the fourth one i stop him. "what about him? dont you see me?!" I yell without power, "i-i dont know why he would do that, but what about you? those words!! are you an idiot?" I grab my arm and i look down. "we-we should let Suho take a look at it" Sehun says calm, he still thinks of me as a friend. 
 
 
Suho smiles when he sees me coming, but when he looks at my arm his smile disappear. "im sorry" it seem like he knows who did it, i wonder if everyone knows. Luhan probably wants to kill me if he knows what i said to Kris. I know he wouldnt be civil compare to Sehun. "lets check that arm" Suho opens the door of his office.
 
He makes me sit down, and unties my bandages. "wow who did this?" I couldnt look at the stitches "my friend Kyungsoo, his studying to be a doctor" Suho cleans my cut, "his going to be a really good one" when he finish clean it, he puts new bandages. "is going to be okay, put this everyday,"
 
Suho gives me a cream, "its going to clean it" Sehun enters the room, "Suho!" both of us turn to see the surprise Sehun. "what happen?" "its Kris" Sehun moves shaking. "he left! he went to China" I stand up, I look at Suho then at Sehun. I didnt understand is it really a bad thing? "when?" "this morning, his father has a business meeting, so Kris went with him"
 
"i dont understand, why is this bad?"
 
"we dont know if its bad, but he probably feels terrible that he had to leave....so there wouldnt be a chance of meeting you in the street" "you have to bring him back!" Sehun points at me, it was like a kid that need it his mom. "me? no, he hurt me"
 
"and you hurt him!" Sehun shouts back, Suho puts his hand in Sehun's shoulder. "Sehun" Sehun looks at Suho, "Chanyeol said some hurtful words to Kris, why cant he go and apologize and bring Kris back!?" tears are building up in Sehun's eyes, it seems like they had never being away. "we can make reservaciones, Chanyeol you can be there in 4 hours" 
 
"i can call our private driver to meet Chanyeol at the airport" they are making plans for me, without asking if i want to go. There is a part of me, that wants to go out there and scream at him. To ask why he hurt me, and why he left. But there is a part of me, that wants to hug him and ask him to come back. "Chanyeol, you can stay in our hotel"
 
Suho tells me as he grabs his phone to make all the reservaciones. "hello, yes" Suho leaves the room, to speak more privately. "lets go to your boyfriends home, so you pack" Sehun grabs me gently. "are you sure he would want to see me?" Sehun looks at me, "well you have go and find out"
 
 
Sehun cant drive. Im holding my seat belt, my heart is going to come out of my chest. He stops and parks wrong, "go! go!" he pushes me out of the car, i run upstairs and i open Baekhyun's apartment. "Kyungsoo...." Kyungsoo stands up, "are you feeling better? your sweating" I touch my forehead, i didnt realize i was sweating.
 
"yeah, i was running" Baekhyun had given the key to everyone. But it was weird to see Kyungsoo here, he was not the kind of person who would enter someones home without their permission. Even if it was Baekhyun's apartment or my house. "where are you going?" I go to Baekhyun's room, and i grab some clothes. "im gonna bring Kris back"
 
"back?" Kyungsoo waits outside the room, i try to pack fast but i can only use one arm. "he went to China, i have to bring him back" "why you?" i stop packing, "i need to know why he hurt me" "Chanyeol, what are you gonna tell your boyfriend?"
 
"Baekhyun would understand, plus im only going for one day...i'll be back" I grab the bagpack and leave the room. "i have to go Kyungsoo" "think about it Chanyeol" i have. "dont worry Kyungsoo"
 
I leave the apartment, and i run to the car. Which i didnt want to, im still shaking. "come, Suho got the ticket" Sehun starts to drive, and im holding anything i can. The car moves around, and the cars behinds beep at us. In a matter of seconds Sehun stops infront of the airport. "go, and bring him back" I open the door, "thanks"
 
Sehun smiles.
 
 
4 hours later i arrive, im tired and the people walking beside me are suffocating me. I see someone in black, with a paper that says 'Mr. Park'. I stand infront of him, "your Park Chanyeol?" i nod, he takes my bagpack and i follow him.
 
Infront of us is a black mercedes suv. I enter the suv, and the seats are wonderful. Well their better than the ones in the plane. The driver enters, "im gonna take you to the company" i nod. There was traffic, and i couldnt hold my heart. The million things i want it to say to Kris vanish. 
 
"here is the card so you can enter the company," the driver gives it to me, when he stops infront of the company. "Kris office is on the 20th floor" "okay, thank you" I open the door, and when my feet touch the floor they shake. I close the door, and i enter the company. People come and go, the elevator doors open and the sounds is a constant ring.
 
I stop the elevator before the door closes, i press the number 20. I feel the elevator going up, everyone looks at me. I wasnt wearing a suit, and i have bandages around my arm. I think they want to call the security guard, they probably will so i have to move fast. The door opens, and this level is more quiet than the lobby.
 
"hello" the receptionist says, "i have to talk to Kris" "im sorry sir, but no one can bother him" I walk towards the door, but the receptionist stops me. "sir," "i just have to tell him something, please just let me go" the receptionist lets go of me, and presses a button. The security guards would be here in any minute. I push the door open, and i see Kris sitting down in big desk.
 
He looks up, and sees me. "Chanyeol" the receptionist stands by the door waiting for Kris to say something to her. "its okay" the receptionist closes the door, i open my mouth but the words didnt come out. 
 
"what are you doing here?"
 
"yo-you left" my voice breaks. "i know, i had too" Kris stands up and walks slowly to me, he didnt know how i was feeling. "you cant just leave like that!" "i hurt you," Kris looks down, "yeah i know" Kris looks at me, " and i couldnt stay in a place where i could remember you....remember how i harmed you," I give another step to the front.
 
"but dont worry, theres some money in your new bank account. it could last you a good two months before you get another job. And you dont have to worry about school, is already payed. It would really hurt Sehun, Minseok, and Jongdae if you'll stop going...oh wait," Kris puts his hand inside his jacket suit.
 
"here is the number for that bank account" Kris stretches his hand holding a white piece of paper, I grab the paper and i rip it.
 
"why did you hurt me?"
 
"......i dont know, i cant control my feelings. i dont know how to feel, how to control the curse when im around you"
 
"yeah well, this is real life Kris, you cant just get up one day and leave the country. you have to stay there and apologize to the person until that person forgives you," i sigh, "and if that person did something bad too, it would be easy for that person to ask for forgiveness too" 
 
Kris smiles so thin, "i love you"
 
"y-you don't say those words to someone that has a boyfriend"
 
"why not?"
 
"because that person might believe you"