Calls and Hearts

BEAUTY & THE BEAST
Chanyeol says goodbye to Kris with a kiss, It was short and fast. If it was deep Kris would have stay and blow off work. Today Kris has an important meeting, if the meeting goes well the Wu's company can start shipping internationally. This would bring a big deal of money to the company and to the family. Chanyeol knows how it important this is.
 
So he hopes with a simple kiss it can bring Kris good luck.
 
Although Chanyeol want it to go, he really didnt mind being in a office waiting for Kris. But it seem like Kris did mind. He didnt want Chanyeol to be in a lonely office, for 6-7 hours. It was boring and Chanyeol could be doing something else. Like look around the city, or stay at home waiting for Kris to come with good news. 
 
Chanyeol couldnt stay at home and wait for Kris though. He was to eager to know the good news, and the more he stays sitting down he feels more nervous. Chanyeol puts Kris shoes, and jacket. The shoes are way better than the ones Chanyeol was using, and lets not talk about how expensive the jacket looks. He just want it to look good. Or abit like Kris.
 
As Chanyeol opens the door to leave, his phone begins to ring. "hey" Chanyeol begins to smile, "how you doing?" Kris sounds like he wants to talk fast, before the small break ends. "im good and you?" Chanyeol finds himself drawing a heart on the window. "busy, but the meeting is going well" Chanyeol cant stop his hand.
 
"good luck!"
 
"thank you, i call you again later"
 
Chanyeol bites his lip, cause his face muscles are hurting for smiling to much. "okay" he hangs up, and his eyes turn to the heart in the window. What start it as a small heart, it ends up being a pretty big one. Chanyeol just chuckles at the heart, before he leaves the house.
 
 
 
The food from the cars that are around the street taste better than any restaurant, Chanyeol thinks. It was the sweet way, the old ladies call the people to taste their food. And lets not talk about how they spend every night preparing the food. Chanyeol walks around with a smile on his face. This city makes Chanyeol feel calm, and free.
 
He couldnt really describe it. It was the feeling of freedom in knowing he didnt need to worry about school, nor trying to remember who he was. It was just Chanyeol. Thats all he was here. Park Chanyeol. 
 
A store not to far from where Chanyeol is, has loud music to attract customers. And it was working. Chanyeol sees a big sign by the windows. 50% off everythingWith Chanyeol knowing that, he enters the store. "can i help you?" one of the girls working there comes over to Chanyeol, "no, im just looking around" she nods, "theres a special sale today, everything its 50% off"
 
Chanyeol nods, and the girl leaves. Every shirt Chanyeol looks he tries to imagine Kris wearing it. All the shirts have cool designs, and patterns but it wasnt what he was looking for. Without Chanyeol knowing, a tall handsome guy enters the stores too. He's been following Chanyeol since he left the house. As clueless as Chanyeol is, he didnt notice.
 
"can i help you?" the same girl comes towards Kris, "yes, uhm" Kris takes his wallet out, and gives the girl his credit card. "you see that person," Kris points at Chanyeol, the girl turns around and nods. "his probably going to buy something and pay you with his money. If you can do a favor for me, i want you to lower the price and just pay the rest with this card" Kris points at the card that the girl has.
 
"sure" she grins, and walks away. Kris continues to hide, so Chanyeol wouldnt see him. The meeting end it two hours ago, the company like Kris proposition as soon as they heard it. What it seem like it was going to be a long meeting, it end up being really short. Kris rush back home to spend time with Chanyeol, but Chanyeol was getting ready to go out.
 
And Kris didnt want Chanyeol to cancel his plans because of him. So he decides to follow him in a safe distance. In case Chanyeol would run into trouble or something. 
 
Finally after looking, and looking Chanyeol picks a red flannel shirt. He look at it for minutes, really picturing Kris wearing it. When he decides that Kris would really look good with the shirt, he goes to pay for it. "is this all?" it was the same girl who Kris and Chanyeol had talk to. "yes" she presses enter so the totall can come out.
 
The girl tells Chanyeol the price, and he couldnt believe it. Even with the 50% off it couldnt come out with the prize that the girl just told him. "here" but the prize was to good to pass, Chanyeol didnt feel guilty. If the prize was wrong, it was the girls fault. The girl puts the shirt on a bag, and gives it to Chanyeol. "thank you" Chanyeol grabs the bag, and leaves the store.
 
In that moment Kris gets out from the dressing room, and runs towards the girl. "i need your signature" Kris signs in the machine, "have a nice day" the girl gives Kris his credit card back. Kris rush to catch Chanyeol up. Chanyeol waves the bag around like a little kid. He want more things, so he can go home with ten bags, and put them infront of Kris so he can see his expression.
 
Something like 'you bought all of this for me?' and Kris long arms wrap around him. And a kiss here and there. Chanyeol keeps looking around, not wanting to miss a good store. He sees a store made of bricks. The clothes that are on the stand look hipster. He decides to look inside the store. Kris stops before he goes inside. He didnt want Chanyeol to see him.
 
"hi, can i help you?" one of the girls that work in the store approaches Chanyeol. "no, im just gonna look around" the girl nods at the answer, she leaves so Chanyeol wouldnt feel pressure. Chanyeol grabs a couple of shirts, and jeans. Depending if Chanyeol likes how good the shirts or jeans look in him, he'll buy it for himself. And the rest can be for Kris.
 
Was he buying couple clothes?
 
Chanyeol enters the dressing room. It was a good chance for Kris to talk to one of the workers. "hi, remember the guy who enter the store acouple of minutes ago?" "yes" Kris takes out the same credit card, "whatever he buys charge it here" the girl looks at the card, before he grabs it. "okay, do i say something to him?" Kris waves his hands around----in a no form.
 
"lie to him" the girl bites her lip, it seems that lying doesnt come easy to her. But shes going to try her best. "okay" Kris looks around, before he leaves the store. He promise the girl he'll come back after he makes a phone call. Back in the dressing room, Chanyeol tries the dark blue jeans. But he ends up liking them for Kris.
 
Before he takes the jeans off, his cell phone begins to ring. "hello!" "where are you?" Kris stands outside the store, looking every ones in a while inside just to see if Chanyeol was out of the dressing room. "im shopping," Chanyeol finds his finger directing to the mirror. He starts to draw a heart again, "how is the meeting going?"
 
"its going good"
 
"is the meeting almost done?"
 
"nah, i dont think so" Chanyeol pouts, "mmm...call me when you finish, okay?" 
 
"okay, if you get hungry eat without me. We would probably order something here so dont worry about me" Kris continues to lie, its not like his doing it with bad intentions. It just alittle white lie.
 
"okay" Chanyeol stops drawing for a moment, before his small pout becomes abit big.
 
"theres this place call xing xing, they have the best noodles" the restaurant wasnt far from the store that Chanyeol is in. "okay, i'll go"
 
"well its time for me to go, bye"
 
"bye" Chanyeol hangs up, his finger stops drawing the heart and begins to grab the clothes his going to buy. Kris carefully looks inside the store just to see where Chanyeol was. When he was in the clear, he makes a run to the restaurant. 
 
Kris enters and the old lady looks at Kris with a surprise look. Kris literally just rush inside the restaurant. "hi, theres going to be a boy around my height coming, his name is Chanyeol, can you lie for me and tell him that he just won a free meal?" Kris is talking to fast, the only words that enter the old lady brain is 'boy' 'free meal'.
 
"o..okay" Kris gives the old lady other credit card. "dont forget his name is Chanyeol" Kris leaves when the old lady nods to him. He was going back to the store, so he needs to be careful with Chanyeol. After all the running, and looking at Chanyeol from the far, it was a pretty good day for him. Kris was acting crazy, and in love. There was nothing wrong with that.
 
Chanyeol pays for the two jeans and one shirt. When the girl tells him the price he couldnt believe it. He thinks how extremely lucky he is today. Chanyeol gives the exact change, and grabs the bag. The girl tells Chanyeol to have 'a good day', and Chanyeol replies with 'you too'. He gets out of the store, and sees the restaurant Kris was talking about.
 
He enters, and right away the old lady asks for his name. "my name is Chanyeol" the old lady grabs a menu, and takes Chanyeol to one of the tables. "well Chanyeol, today its your lucky day because you won a free meal" Chanyeol claps his hands like he just receive an award, "you can have anything you want" when the old lady was about to give him the menu, Chanyeol right away answers with
 
"your famous noodles, please" the old lady nods and goes to the kitchen. Kris finally catches his breath, when he enters the restaurant. He was playing with fire, since the restaurant is small, and it would be easy for Chanyeol to see him. But as long as Chanyeol doesnt turn around, he'll be save. The old lady comes back with a big bowl of noodles.
 
Chanyeol says 'thank you' before he begins to eat. The noodles are thick, and long. But it taste it really good. As Kris was going to order the same thing as Chanyeol, a pretty boy enters the restaurant. His pink hair seems to familiar to Kris. "i finally found you" Luhan says as he stops Chanyeol from eating. "Luhan" Chanyeol says surprise.
 
Luhan doesnt blame him, his pretty surprise himself. "i need to talk to you, come" Luhan pulls on Chanyeol so hard, that makes Chanyeol stand up. Kris in that moment runs towards the table, and grabs Luhan's arm.
 
"Luhan, let him go"